BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Manchester United v Blackburn Rovers

colin

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BBC NEWS - Man Utd goal: This is quite extraordinary. Dimitar Berbatov has scored five goals for Manchester United this afternoon. No-one has ever scored six in a Premier League match

You just know what is coming!!! :(

Still none for Rooney - yet

It is embarrassing to watch this game. The Venky's will now see what they have taken on. Now learn that a lot of dosh is required to build this team.

And a manager who knows what he's doing, cos fat boy is fooking clueless.

EDIT: Sorry, Topman (and prob several other fans) beat me to it.

Just spoke to my Venky's contact. Well typed to each other anyway.

The main jist of what he said is that the Rao family are said to be furious (understandably).

Manchester United being the big name that it is, this was their chance to get people watching their new purchase in action. He told me that Sam can expect a phonecall this evening. Before you all get excited he is not going to get fired but I imagine he will be asked to explain what happened today. A six nil scoreline is not acceptable for a Premier League team.

Does the takeover contract have a 14 day cooling off period...? :(

BFS must be teetering on the brink now. A poor result against Wolves and I would not be surprised if he's gone by Monday.

This is the thing. We'll play just as badly against Wolves but beat them, he'll play his containing teams for 90 minutes, bypass midfield, one up front rubbish and we'll just eat it up because he gets results.

Archived