BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Manchester United v Blackburn Rovers

colin

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is embarrassing to watch this game. The Venky's will now see what they have taken on. Now learn that a lot of dosh is required to build this team.

This is the same team bar a few players that should have beat Chelsea, the only difference is mindset, when you set out with a negative attitude you are going to get beaten.

We're getting embarrassed today granted but not a chance he is that close to getting sacked

Don't bet on it. The Rao's clearly aren't enamoured by the man or his style, and as new owners they'll want to make their mark on the club ASAP. I think he's at least got to prove himself to them since the Desai interview, and not the best start to lose 7-1 in your first game since then .... ?

This is the same team bar a few players that should have beat Chelsea, the only difference is mindset, when you set out with a negative attitude you are going to get beaten.

Agreed. Kevin Gallacher was saying only the other day in the LT that he reckons Rovers do have players who can play positively but Sam likes to play his way.

Don't bet on it. The Rao's clearly aren't enamoured by the man or his style, and as new owners they'll want to make their mark on the club ASAP. I think he's at least got to prove himself to them since the Desai interview, and not the best start to lose 7-1 in your first game since then .... ?

I agree. It wouldn't surprise me if they were looking for a reason to sack him. I wouldn't be happy because it's always a risk changing the manager mid way through a season.

Pathetic performance that really endangers us for the reasons described above.

silly question, but quite how can junior toilet be considered as "looking good"? Was that purely from a male model point of view?

Every time ive seen the lad he's either so fast his feet set off without the ball (perhaps he forgets it?), or his final delivery is worse than a blindfolded postman pat on crack.

he reminds me of that greek lad (donis??) who could run like greased lightning but crossed into row z every time, if thats promising id hate to see very average sadly.

Morris, jones, nelson and samba the only real players worth mentioning, rest should be made to walk home and reflect on the disaster. Id wouldnt trust chimbonda to get dressed without screwing it up today, did someone tie his laces to tight?

Archived