SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Manchester United v Blackburn Rovers

colin

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

6-0.

We're an embarrassment. Thanks lads for rolling over and allowing yourselves to get a good reaming, and a special big thanks to the fat clueless one for yet another display of unparalleled tactical ineptitude. Come on Venky's, you know what you need to do.

• Backroom

Today is inexcusable but last weeks surprise win and the win at Newcastle has afforded us a bit of leway thankfully.

The problem is now confidence will be rock bottom whilst Wolves and Wet Ham will feel on the up.

Rooney hasn't got his guaranteed goal yet, it's coming though.

Words just cant sum up what im watching at the moment, I have always been proud to be a Rover because of our great work ethic where did that go?

I have never seen Tactics fail so bad, players so lacklustre with so little clue on the ball, how can we play against Chelsea then play like this, I take nothing away from Utd they have been very good but we have gifted them everything.

• Backroom

I wonder if Sam will be worried tonight, it would be stupid to sack him when we aren't even in the dropzone but they don't seem over enamoured with him and may want to show their authority.

Archived