BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Manchester United v Blackburn Rovers

colin

Why do we not have a bloody go in these games? We all know if we try and defend we are almost certain to lose, so why not attack?

Sunderland won 3-0 at Chelsea, and after the match Bruce said they went 4-4-2 because it was not what Chelsea would expect, and everyone else tries to keep it tight, go 4-5-1 but still loses.

Today's game was a write-off anyway - we should have gone 4-4-2 instead of the usual negative, predictable system that almost always fails against the big teams.

3-0 - could be a total embarrassment by full time.

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why do we not have a bloody go in these games? We all know if we try and defend we are almost certain to lose, so why not attack?

Sunderland won 3-0 at Chelsea, and after the match Bruce said they went 4-4-2 because it was not what Chelsea would expect, and everyone else tries to keep it tight, go 4-5-1 but still loses.

Today's game was a write-off anyway - we should have gone 4-4-2 instead of the usual negative, predictable system.

3-0 - could be a total embarrassment by full time.

Reminds me of the bad old days with Sam, when we'd capitulate games before we've even kicked the ball. I'm hardly surprised we're getting trounced with the midfield on show. Why didn't we at least play Hoilett to give us an outlet? We should have thrown caution to the wind and just given it our all. I'd rather take a drubbing knowing that we gave it a good go.

Cant wait for the over-reaction on here on how Sam should be sacked & that we are going down!!

what. the. hell.

We are being hammered 3-0, not even half an hour gone, and the "optimists" are already warning against anyone feeling negative about this game.

Some of you people have an abysmally low view of our club.

• Backroom

Chimbonda just proved why he should be sold....3-0, game over & stream shut down! Thank god i didnt waste £42 a ticket there...

Cant wait for the over-reaction on here on how Sam should be sacked & that we are going down!!

You have to admit Sam has got it stunningly wrong today?

Not that it would have mattered too much

Also let's not make a scapegoat of Chimbonda we were down and out before he added to it.

We are being hammered 3-0, not even half an hour gone, and the "optimists" are already warning against anyone feeling negative about this game.

You have to admit Sam has got it stunningly wrong today?

The game isn't over yet. Let's discuss the tactics and team selection when the match is over.

what. the. hell.

Some of you people have an abysmally low view of our club.

No im warning about the over-reaction to our entire season/ team/ manager based on ONE game....

Today is awful no doubt about it...im not denying that, but SOME of that anger has to be aimed at the players, not just the manager....of the 30 odd mins or so I watched, I think Roberts touched the ball probably twice & like someone else said the defence is wide open thanks to no support from the middle.

Archived