503 members have voted

1. 1. Are Venkys right to have stuffed \Big Sam

• Yes, glad hes flown the coop
    • I'd have given him a bit more time.
    • No, theyve cocked this up.

• Replies 949
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As someone who wrote to the club NOT to employ him when we got Ince, got to say I'm Gobsmacked and Saddened.

Yes we play terrible football, yesterday excepted, but he was doing a tremendous job.

I believe he should have had a chance to fine tune us further with one or two new signings.

Furthermore the players believed in him and liked him.

Wel done, venkys, you've just shggaed us.......

Breaking News Blackburn have announced the departure of manager Sam Allardyce with immediate effect

Terrific ab..solutely terrific.

So what are we now the new Newcastle?

Two years solid good work gone down the pan, brilliant Venkys, you really have shown your true colours here.

Can't wait for the likes of Abby & Waggy to come on here gloating now, this is devastating news for our team in my opinion.

Not his biggest fan, but even I think this was too soon. I'd have let his contract run down and let him go at the end of the season. Not surprised though, given that it looked inevitable reading between the lines of interviews with Venky's.

The timing of Martin Jol's resignation looking less than coincidental now?

Archived