BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] John Williams and Tom Finn going? (SSN believes so, BRFCS.COM believes otherwise))

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lets watch those Anti-Sam brigaders gloss over this like it means nothing.

Club is doomed.

To all those people who didnt see this coming cause a few people were willing to speak up like Philipl, then I have two words for you but I cant even type them here...

Worst day in the club's history other than Jack Walker's death.

Lets watch those Anti-Sam brigaders gloss over this like it means nothing.

Club is doomed.

To all those people who didnt see this coming cause a few people were willing to speak up like Philipl, then I have two words for you but I cant even type them here...

Worst day in the club's history other than Jack Walker's death.

I think the problem is our new owners. It has nothing to do with Sam's management.

This is Kamy.

Multiple sources (including Sky) are reporting this.

Truly and utterly shocked by what has happened over the last day or so. There was no way that John was going to hang around after what happened yesterday. It made me chuckle when Mrs Desai said in the LT that John's job was safe, shows that she is utterly clueless, it was always going to be John who decided on his future and not Venky's.

Way to go Venky's within 24 days of taking over they have managed to destory the heart and soul of the club, this is nothing short of a disaster (in footballing terms). We are well on the road to ruin.

From a well respected football club, to a laughing stock in 24 hours. Wow! Some sort of record surely?

We were reknowned as one of the best run clubs in the Prem. Who's going to run the club now? The tea lady?

Protests will probably just make us look a bit stupid, but at least it will show that we don't condone what has happened.

How embarassing.

From a well respected football club, to a laughing stock in 24 hours. Wow! Some sort of record surely?

We were reknowned as one of the best run clubs in the Prem. Who's going to run the club now? The tea lady?

Protests will probably just make us look a bit stupid, but at least it will show that we don't condone what has happened.

How embarassing.

Jerome anderson

Shame we dont have any independant supporters association to make a few comments / arrange protests

Bet Vinjays over the moon now.

I was wondering what Vinjay would be thinking. He wanted the Trust out and look what we have got? I suspect that he'd blame the Trust for selling to the wrong people. Everything is the Trust's fault as far as Vinjay is concerned.

When men of honour and integrity are leaving the club I think it speaks volumes.

We're stuffed.

Well done the Walker Trust in passing us into safe hands.

God forbid we end up as some rich man's plaything, sent on the road to ruin by people who know nothing about football.

So I'm just grateful you flogged us to Venky's instead because you were fed up with putting money in.

Thanks again.

Disgusted - why are our OWN Blackburn Rovers supporters wanting us to fail so so badly just because we have inexperienced owners at the helm? is being the whipping boy of the media not enough? Some of our fans want their intuitions to be proven right rather than to see OUR club succeed. Tell me frankly, everyone saw the sackings coming anyway, its just a matter of time (although this occured quite untimely) - its inevitable new owners want their own people in charge.

If you look on Venkys perspective, this would probably be a well-intentioned move designed to please our very own Blackburn fans. Better football and more ambition. Didn't they promise that when they took over? Its just unfortunate that the sacking was ill-timed.

To people talking about tradition and continuity - remember how Jack dumped Mackay for our revolution, remember how picking 'up and coming British managers' didn't work out, remember how the Trust flogged us for years, remember how tranfer funds go 'missing'. Tradition does not preclude ambition to bring the Rovers Arte et Labore ethic to worldwide audiences. The continuity we have is this, our ethic - Arte et Labore - and long may it continue. Managerial changes OR regime changes will not define the proud history of our club. When was the last time you saw arte et labore from our own players? Hardly during Big Sam's era.

See how it unravels before making ridiculous statements eg "Worst day in the club's history other than Jack Walker's death". The club will always be bigger than its managers, players and owners. Granted, JW and Finn are the fulcrum of Rovers recent success and there are good reasons to feel aggrieved by their departure - but it doesnt mean Blackburn as a club cannot progess.

Reflect on your own sentiments, obviously its anti-Venkys but I suspect some appeals to 'tradition' reveals a pathology that runs deeper than these. A pathology of something that starts with 'X'.

Arte et Labore - Rally behind our club!

Apologize, might be a little too harsh earlier but I hope comments would be directed to the content of my post, instead of accusing me of 'playing' the race card (sorry if this is being interpretated that way) - will not discuss this part of my response further.

Thought this might happen yesterday - I've already had enough of these idiots. All those who expressed doubts and were derided by the chicken apologists are being proved correct. Any organisation that thinks instability motivates usually fails.

JW was one of the best Chairmen in the league - I would be very surprised if we stay up now

Disgusted - why are our OWN Blackburn Rovers supporters wanting us to fail so so badly just because we have inexperienced owners at the helm? is being the whipping boy of the media not enough? Some of our fans want their intuitions to be proven right rather than to see OUR club succeed. Tell me frankly, everyone saw the sackings coming anyway, its just a matter of time (although this occured quite untimely) - its inevitable new owners want their own people in charge.

If you look on Venkys perspective, this would probably be a well-intentioned move designed to please our very own Blackburn fans. Better football and more ambition. Didn't they promise that when they took over? Its just unfortunate that the sacking was ill-timed.

To people talking about tradition and continuity - remember how Jack dumped Mackay for our revolution, remember how picking 'up and coming British managers' didn't work out, remember how the Trust flogged us for years, remember how tranfer funds go 'missing'. Tradition does not preclude ambition to bring the Rovers Arte et Labore ethic to worldwide audiences. The continuity we have is this, our ethic - Arte et Labore - and long may it continue. Managerial changes OR regime changes will not define the proud history of our club. When was the last time you see arte et labore from our own players? Hardly during Big Sam's era.

See how it unravels before making ridiculous statements eg "Worst day in the club's history other than Jack Walker's death". The club will always be bigger than its managers, players and owners. Granted, JW and Finn are the fulcrum of Rovers recent success and there are good reasons to feel aggrieved by their departure - but it doesnt mean Blackburn as a club cannot progess.

Reflect on your own sentiments, obviously its anti-Venkys but I suspect a pathology that runs deeper than these. A pathology of something that starts with 'x' and ends with 'enophobia'.

Arte et Labore - Rally behind our club!

What complete and utter rubbish.

Did Jack tie us in with a dodgy group like Kentaro?! Did Jack try and make us sign inferior players to line the pockets of Jerome Anderson? Would Jack have forced the departures of Williams and Finn? You are pissing on Jack's grave when you compare these shysters to him.

Xenophobia has been present with isolated members on this board before, but most people were willing to give Venky's a chance. But everything that has happened in the last 24 hours has been nothing short of a disgrace. Do you think John Williams and Tom Finn are xenophobes for leaving the club? Either 95% board are xenophobes, including the ones from ethnic minorities, or you're an idiot. I wonder which one is the case...

I was wondering what Vinjay would be thinking. He wanted the Trust out and look what we have got? I suspect that he'd blame the Trust for selling to the wrong people. Everything is the Trust's fault as far as Vinjay is concerned.

When men of honour and integrity are leaving the club I think it speaks volumes.

We're stuffed.

C'mn we can hardly blame Vinjay! A takeover was necessary and we always thought the Trust would act in the best interests of the club.

Archived