Arsenal (a) - 0

Birmingham (h)- 3

Everton (a)- 0

Man City (h) - 0

Bolton (h)- 1

West Ham (a) - 0

Man Utd (h) - 0

Wolves (a)- 0

I can see Arsenal spanking us 5 or 6-0 and really damaging our poor goal difference even further. Brum I think we will beat but only just. Everton away is a tricky place to go, Man City I see a loss but you never know it looks like they are showing signs of imploding. Bolton will be a tough game but I think we can sneak a draw. West Ham are our bogey side so I can't see us getting anything. United result will depend on whether Arsenal or Chelsea are still in the title race, if they aren't a draw might be possible, if they are then I only see a United victory. Wolves are showing plenty of fight and a final home game with the winner staying up I only see Wolves winnng that one.

So 37 points and likely we end up going down.

I got 151-1 for Arsenal to spank us 6-2, naturally I'm a tad optimistic thinking we'll score twice.

Gotta love the people who doubt the club at every single opportunity….they did it with Ince, they did it last season and now they do it this season…..its like people want us to fail just so they can say ‘see I told you so’.

It shouldn’t be about that – negative attitude brings a nervous atmosphere to games and makes the players twitchy…instead we should have the siege mentality that ‘we will do it’.

Gotta love the people who doubt the club at every single opportunity….they did it with Ince, they did it last season and now they do it this season…..its like people want us to fail just so they can say ‘see I told you so’.

It shouldn’t be about that – negative attitude brings a nervous atmosphere to games and makes the players twitchy…instead we should have the siege mentality that ‘we will do it’.

You took your holiday in Pune didn't you?

Na mate went skiing in Austria! Lol

I understand peoples frustrations with the decision to sack Sam, and the frustrations with our new manager/ owner/ agents – however moaning about it wont do anyone any help right now…..simple – GET BEHIND THE TEAM.

The summer is time for reflection……Hopefully by then we will be safe and people can start to look forward, rather than backwards.

Yeah--I've been a Rovers supporter for decades and I want us to fail. :wacko:

What are you on about Hughesy?

This is nowt like Wince, we had Williams in charge to rectifty his mistake, which he did big time with Allardyce.

Aye, I'm going to get a load of pleasure in May if my beloved Rovers are staring into the abyss by coming on here saying 'ner ner ner ner I told you so!'.

Other than supporting the team the fans our powerless.

I cant see any action being done that can change all the happenings, especially at this late and critical state in the season. This does not include sacking the manager, as even if there's one minute of the last game left, Id still get a new man in charge for that minute.

Did not realise Hogdson is unbeaten so far as WBA manager in his 4 matches so far - they have had some pretty tricky fixtures too since he took over, will be interesting to see if it just a honeymoon period as they were sliding downwards pretty badly before he took over.

The Hammers are too good to go down. Their midfield is too good - Parker, Hitz(something) & Noble.

It could be looking pretty desperate by tonight.

95& of me is desperate for SAF to have given them the team talk we know he must be capable of, they come out here and score 6. For Rovers to get out there at the Emirates and fight for our football club and get us a decent result (or at least avoiding a drubbing). I don't want it to be desperate tonight.

But 5% of me is thinking, maybe our situation looking desperate is what it will take for our incompetent owners to notice what is actually happening while there is still a tiny bit of time to do something about it. Being 13th in the league hasn't all that great for slamming home the battle we are currently engaged in.

• Backroom

As I've said before going down would be critical for this club and there would be no way back, but part of me thinks I'd actually enjoy games more.

Archived