BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Matteo gone, Big Sam to return ?

Mercer

I can just see what is coming. Big Sam gets the WBA job, puts his brand on anti-football on the side, they just about stay up and then he tells everyone (backed up by his mates in the media) that it is proof that he should be England and Real Madrid manager.

I can just see what is coming. Big Sam gets the WBA job, puts his brand on anti-football on the side, they just about stay up and then he tells everyone (backed up by his mates in the media) that it is proof that he should be England and Real Madrid manager.

He'll be entitled to do so, as he one of the finest managers out there.

But hey, I guess you wanted us to stick with the attractive Ince!

• Backroom

This thread confused me as I couldn't work out just who Dominic Matteo was the manager of.

Sam will keep them up and then most likely keep them stable whilst boring their fans rigid, I'm sure most of them would take it though I was certainly grateful of the job he did here but never wanted him as a long term appointment.

Sam should take it on a short term contract if offered, it seems three from any number of teams could go down this year and it wouldn't take too much to keep them up.

Another point I've just seen mentioned, the press hype up how brilliant a job Holloway is doing, West Brom are only 2 points behind them.

At present, Hodgson is the name the press is focusing on.

Great same about De Matteo- hopefully he will bounce back as he achieved good results earlier in his career.

Seriously I think the club have made a mistake. Even if they get "who ever" they will probably still go down. Should have stuck with him to be honest and clubs wonder why Managers leave when they get offered another job.

Archived