BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Keith Andrews

To be honest there has got to be a decent chance that this is just a decision between Kean and Keith to let things slide for the rest of the season.

Kean knows he can't play him, and may just have told Keith this and they decided that the best thing for both of them was to pretend he was injured.

Speculative but a possibility.

That's what I think it is as well.

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you for your efforts this season. Please ignore the boo boys and keep giving you best for Blackburn.

If you had the pleasure of seeing him play then you may not be as positive. He has the energy of savage but without the ability to know when to go chasing after the ball and when not to. Mixed in with the fact the majority of his passes are backwards it rounds off an awful player.

I hope he is giving his best for someone else next season and we get to play them. He is awful.

He may have the energy of Savage but once the ball touches his foot he seems to think he's Zidane so he slows down the tempo and forgets that the opposition will actually get at him.

Either way, we have bigger problems out there than him. Hope he recovers before the end of the season. Not saying I want him to pull on the shirt ever again though.

If you had the pleasure of seeing him play then you may not be as positive. He has the energy of savage but without the ability to know when to go chasing after the ball and when not to. Mixed in with the fact the majority of his passes are backwards it rounds off an awful player.

I hope he is giving his best for someone else next season and we get to play them. He is awful.

I find it difficult to believe Keith plays badly on purpose. He is certainly not our best player. But no one gets stick like him even when there are other player having just as little impact.

I don't want to get in to an argument I just wanted to say thank you to a rovers player who's season ended early.

:brfc::tu:

EverythingThatHasBreathPraiseGod.jpg

nice to see you are glad players are injured,hes not my favorate but ferk me i never rejoice when someones injured....hope you dont get a long injury hey hughsey.

If this is what our fans (not just hughsey) have become at being happy at our players suffering injury then its time to asses whether these are real fans or just excuses for humans....YOUR FOOKING PATHETIC AND THAT IS AIMED AT ALL YOU(as tco said) classless scumbags.

I find it difficult to believe Keith plays badly on purpose. He is certainly not our best player. But no one gets stick like him even when there are other player having just as little impact.

I don't want to get in to an argument I just wanted to say thank you to a rovers player who's season ended early.

nice to see you are glad players are injured,hes not my favorate but ferk me i never rejoice when someones injured....hope you dont get a long injury hey hughsey.

If this is what our fans (not just hughsey) have become at being happy at our players suffering injury then its time to asses whether these are real fans or just excuses for humans....YOUR FOOKING PATHETIC AND THAT IS AIMED AT ALL YOU(as tco said) classless scumbags.

I think the discussion is getting a bit silly now. Andrew's time at the club has come and gone and he should leave for the benefit of all. He has always given 100% and has been supported by our managers and picked to play. He is not the best, but is far better than some I have seen wearing the shirt and like I say has always been fully committed. His confidence is dented now as witnessed by recent displays and he needs to leave, firstly to free up our budgets and subsequently re-build his career.

Rovers fans have always had targets and made scapegoats out of players. Jimmy Quinn, Windy Miller, Alan Fettis, Jim Branagan, Mark Atkins, Jason Wilcox, Tim Sherwood, Jason Roberts, MGP, Keith Andrews, etc to name but a few. They weren't all bad players, although Fettis always seemed to let at least 3 goals in!

Draw your own conclusions.

whats silly is grown men praising the lord that one of OUR OWN players is injured its pathetic not silly. :angry:

I wasn't criticising your comments, as I agree it is unnecessary.

Personally, I would prefer for the whole squad to be fit and raring to go for the run in to help our survival battle.

(Edited as I could not spell unnecessary correctly 1st time)

I'm wondering if there is an actual injury or if it's:

2) Andrews deciding that he's not playing for our club again.

May be a genuine injury, of course, but the above did cross my mind.

I think this is the case. And it is disgusting that that scenario has had to happen. Most of you should be ashamed of yourselves.

Well said, Abbey. I agree entirely. This hatred of a player never had such venom with Ashley Ward, Wilcox, Quinn or the others. DISGUSTING!

To be fair it's only a groin strain. I don't think people would be saying anything like that if it was a serious injury.

drama_queen.jpg

Ha get a grip Saint Abbey!

I wouldnt wish ANY bad injury on ANY player...however if a strain is to relieve us of a seriously p!ss poor player then so be it...at least that way the manager cant pick him! I want whats best for our club and that is good players/ results....Julie Andrews doesnt fall into that category & does nothing to help us get the latter. :brfc: ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!!

I've just been on two threads on this board. One where somebody attacked Kean in the Tugay promoted thread, and then higher up on this page he slagged off Andrews (who is limited, admittedly). This person was a moderator.

Sums up this board.

Please ban me.

I've just been on two threads on this board. One where somebody attacked Kean in the Tugay promoted thread, and then higher up on this page he slagged off Andrews (who is limited, admittedly). This person was a moderator.

Sums up this board.

Please ban me.

Are Mods not able to have opinions or post messages, they are Rovers fans just as you and I?

Sums up this board.

Please ban me.

:rolleyes:

:wstu:

Not allowed to have opinions are they?

What I don't understand is asking to be banned.

I can see three possibilities why this would be asked.

1) The person has no self control and does not wish to post anymore.

2) Wants to make a statement and doesn't feel up to pouring petrol on himself and lighting a match.

3) Is an 8 year old girl going through changes.

Archived