BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Keith Andrews

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Meh! It was nothing compared to Gamst's volley against Lithuenia.

If you've seen it you'll know why I use this icon: :blush:

Good strike by Keet but I wouldn't go overboard.

Good goal by Keith - he usually plays well for Ireland. His pointing was well below international standard however - I only saw 10 decent pieces of finger-jabbing in the whole 90 minutes. It was one of the few blots on Sam's reign that he played Andrews so often. If we are to improve as a club he is the sort of player who needs to be moved out this summer.

• Backroom

Well done Keith, happy to have him here as a last resort back up. Hasn't done all that much wrong this season in honesty and has done well in games he's come on in

Well done Keith, happy to have him here as a last resort back up. Hasn't done all that much wrong this season in honesty and has done well in games he's come on in

TCO you dont really mean that.

• Backroom

He's not a good player by any means but I cant see anybody coming in for him and we need bodies in the squad.

Genuinely in some games he's done more than the likes of Dunn yet still got stick

Good goal by Keith - he usually plays well for Ireland. His pointing was well below international standard however - I only saw 10 decent pieces of finger-jabbing in the whole 90 minutes. It was one of the few blots on Sam's reign that he played Andrews so often. If we are to improve as a club he is the sort of player who needs to be moved out this summer.

Keiths pointing is legendary

Ditto

Even @ £1m

The further he is away from our team the better....he offers nothing and divides fans (mainly against).

Amended

Good goal by Keith - he usually plays well for Ireland.

Weird that isn't it Jim. Do you think he might play well for Ireland because he doesn't have a load of morons, who are supposedly his own fans, booing him?

I do - I personally think that might, just might, affect his play.

It's therefore a crying shame we have so many morons for fans isn't it, because these morons actually have a detrimental effect on our team, and therefore our club. Shame :(

The further he is away from our team the better....he offers nothing and divides fans (mainly against).

He certainly does. He splits our fans into the morons and the non-morons. Unfortunately, as is always the case, the morons do the most shouting. They can't help themselves though, because they're stupid like that. Shame :(

we should just release him and Grella there a drain on the wage bill.

Oh yeah cause that means that we don't have to pay them doesn't it? Contract?

Releasing them just means we have to pay all thier wages now and that we can't use them if needed.

I suspect we have better things to spend any 'surplus' cash on at the moment rather than paying off Andrews and Grella.

1 goal doesnt make him a worldie does it ? He is still crap as far as I am concerned. He doesnt deserve to wear our shirt but he is welcome to don the Green of Ireland.

Lets hope that goal convinces someone to buy him

1 goal doesnt make him a worldie does it ? He is still crap as far as I am concerned. He doesnt deserve to wear our shirt but he is welcome to don the Green of Ireland.

Lets hope that goal convinces someone to buy him

But a goal for Kalinic on the international scene makes him the new Messi....

:rolleyes:

I honestly don't know what Keith would need to do to earn even a modicum of respect from his own clubs fans. He's looked like a world beater in the last few games against Macedonia and Italy - playing alongside Glenn Whealen has helped :lol:

I'd take Keith over the likes of Gibson, Ireland and Stokes any day of the week as he at least wanted to play for him country.

Releasing them just means we have to pay all thier wages now and that we can't use them if needed.

Because Grella's always there when we need him?

Might as well cut him loose.

Can someone fill me in on how Keith Andrews became so disliked by Rovers fans? What is the origin of all this?

See Jonnolad's earlier post. Those who have a morbid dislike for Keith are morons.

Welcome back Jonnolad.

Since all our central defenders seem to be off maybe they'll be a role there for Keith next season. I think his best game in a Rovers game was at centre-back actually, can't remember the exact game but I think we won and kept a clean sheet.

Archived