BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fulham v Rovers

Stuart

I honestly think the worst thing that could happen today is a narrow loss due to a bad decision or similar, confidence would stay rock bottom and Kean would still have a job.

My big fear is the return of Zamora to grab the headlines with a winning goal.

Are you two psychic?

Currently Rovers are the worst team in this League.

I think Rovers have been the worst team in the Prem for most of the season. Every team I've seen at Ewood, apart from a jittery West Ham and an off-form Liverpool, have looked better than us.

I'm afraid we will be relegated, save for a miracle of JW and Big Sam coming back tomorrow.

I know Sam won't come back but could Ranieri or McLaren or Benitez save us now? I doubt it.

Ninety nine lead balloons sinking down the premier league......................And all are blue and white.mad.gif

• Replies 817
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Spoke to Santa Cruz briefly and he said he didnt come on because his back was playing him up (suprise), but why Kalinic wasn't introduced God knows.

I sat with two non Rovers supporting fans and they were both highly impressed with Olsson. The three of us were equally unimpressed when he went to left back - he was giving their right back a terrible time.

Jones played well, Hanley played well apart from the odd slip up. Samba was pants. Again.

Absolutely gutted. I'm pleased we put in a performance but where does that leave us now? I'm with 99% of people in that the club need to get a replacement in for Kean ASAP. I just pray they don't deliberate because of one half arsed display.

Blackpool is a cup final. Make no mistake - a 6 pointer if ever there was one.

Another devastating result. That tidy win over WBA seems like years ago. The chaos surrounding the club at the moment is purely down to the owners. They've done a very serious thing in purchasing a Premier League football club. That they are now running it like a bunch of amateurs is what is most beyond me. :wacko:

Back to the training ground....

Take the positives....

I think....

We move on....

I feel sorry for Kean, he is obviously a talented coach but being a manager is far different than just working on the training pitch all the time. The above points are the bones of his post match presser. Not good enough...we are in trouble Steve and YOU need to motivate the players to keep us up because at this moment in time, we are the worst team in the league.

We cannot replace him, that would be crazy at this point of the season. Most of you will disagree, but we need go into the next game as a complete team. I agree, he is not good enough but bringing someone new in would cause more disruption. They would not know the players and we would probably change our style of play again.

We need to build from the back!!! I blame Venky's for this!!!

To the game...........

Robinson - could have done better with one of the goals but saves us week in week out

Hanley - decent game but not good enough for a relegation scrap

Givet - played well. However, his stupidity could get us relegated as MO will have to drop back

Samba - poor

Salgado - average

Jones - good game

N'Zonzi - good game

Hoilett - good game

Olsson - good game

Roberts - not good enough

Diouf - decent game, but it not an out and out striker.

TOUGH TIMES AHEAD!!

the penalty decision was absolute shocking ..there would be loads given a game going by that decision

we deserved a draw today if that penatly didnt count

saying that defensivly we are absolute shocking - every time fulham attacked us , i felt like they would score

what has happened to samba ? he is looking rather poor

im actually very worried about us in this league - steve kean simply isnt up to the job

championship football for us next season :/

maybe now's the time to start worrying.

not the easiest run-in either!

our dealings in the transfer window are not looking so good now, especially when you look at the impact Sturridge, O'Hara and Vela have been having.

fingers well and truly crossed until May.

Guest roverspogges

Back to the training ground....

Take the positives....

I think....

We move on....

I feel sorry for Kean, he is obviously a talented coach but being a manager is far different than just working on the training pitch all the time. The above points are the bones of his post match presser. Not good enough...we are in trouble Steve and YOU need to motivate the players to keep us up because at this moment in time, we are the worst team in the league.

We cannot replace him, that would be crazy at this point of the season. Most of you will disagree, but we need go into the next game as a complete team. I agree, he is not good enough but bringing someone new in would cause more disruption. They would not know the players and we would probably change our style of play again.

We need to build from the back!!! I blame Venky's for this!!!

To the game...........

Robinson - could have done better with one of the goals but saves us week in week out

Hanley - decent game but not good enough for a relegation scrap

Givet - played well. However, his stupidity could get us relegated as MO will have to drop back

Samba - poor

Salgado - average

Jones - good game

N'Zonzi - good game

Hoilett - good game

Olsson - good game

Roberts - not good enough

Diouf - decent game, but it not an out and out striker.

TOUGH TIMES AHEAD!!

Of course we can replace him and we should in my opinion. A new experienced manager coming in (like the one we sacked) is needed right now. How can you argue it would be a disruption when its all gone to ***t already??

Yeah, because his heads not right. It was OK before Venky's and Kean took over.

God forbid grown men take responsibility for their own performances, eh?

How's the entertainment going Topman?

Change the record, pops. It's getting ooooooold.

God forbid grown men take responsibility for their own performances, eh?

Change the record, pops. It's getting ooooooold.

You still playing the same old tune I see. Bit like the band on the Titanic.

You still playing the same old tune I see. Bit like the band on the Titanic.

What tune would be?

Forgive me if I chose not to take part in the circle-jerking against the new owners and the current manager, reminiscing about the wonders of Allardyce etc etc.

What tune would be?

Forgive me if I chose not to take part in the circle-jerking against the new owners and the current manager, reminiscing about the wonders of Allardyce etc etc.

If you truly didn't take part there would be nothing to forgive but since you choose to continually mock those who correctly see our plight as almost irredeemable I won't.

Straight red for dissent??

Surely not

Didn't know somebody could be sent off - after they have been substituted. Surely once you are taken off, you are no longer in the game. I know a player on the bench can be booked BEFORE he comes on. But not after being taken off.

If you truly didn't take part there would be nothing to forgive but since you choose to continually mock those who correctly see our plight as almost irredeemable I won't.

Care to back that up?

• Backroom

Givet ran over to Clattenberg but again if he is sent off how come United and Chelsea get away with it all the time?

I felt for Rochina today, not easy to make your debut out of position.

Givet ran over to Clattenberg but again if he is sent off how come United and Chelsea get away with it all the time?

I agree. It was a poor decision. As was Niko not coming on. As was Emerton replacing Salgado when we were chasing a goal. I could go on.

Didn't know somebody could be sent off - after they have been substituted. Surely once you are taken off, you are no longer in the game. I know a player on the bench can be booked BEFORE he comes on. But not after being taken off.

Just heard Steve Kean's after-match and he said Givet was sent off for "aggressively running" at the referee at full-time. :unsure:

If that's the case half of our team should have been sent off at the award of the "penalty". I don't think we played that badly today to be honest and it was quite an even game against an in form Fulham side who are strong at home. Problem is it comes on the back of a few poor results and performances. Thought Mame Diouf & Roberts did very well upfront today and it was simply our inability to show Duff onto his weaker right-side that cost us both goals.

I don't think Rovers played bad today. The penalty was a bad call. But I think we also got away with a few as well. I thought at the time Samba in the first half was a penalty. Wasn't sure about the one just before the one they scored from as at the other end. Seeing it on match of the day, it looks a penalty to me.

For the idiots who booed Damian Duff - who sadly played very well for Fulham. Duff kissed his fingers and saluted the Rovers supporters. I was sat in that corner where it happened. It was also clear on match of the day. Duff, unlike Santa cruz etc, did not push etc a move away from Rovers. He was sold because the club wanted to do so.

They could have had 4 pens today, definately should have had one, but not the one they got.

Don't know what game you where watching I just saw a collection of classic Andy Johnson dives from very minimal if any contact.

Just heard Steve Kean's after-match and he said Givet was sent off for "aggressively running" at the referee at full-time. :unsure:

If that's the case half of our team should have been sent off at the award of the "penalty". I don't think we played that badly today to be honest and it was quite an even game against an in form Fulham side who are strong at home. Problem is it comes on the back of a few poor results and performances. Thought Mame Diouf & Roberts did very well upfront today and it was simply our inability to show Duff onto his weaker right-side that cost us both goals.

But how can you send somebody off, who is no longer in the game. Once substituted, his part in match is over with. Can anybody clarify the rules on this.

Archived