BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fulham v Rovers

Stuart

• Replies 817
  • Created
  • Last Reply

recent form is now frightening, luck or no luck, dodgy pens or not the stats for the last 3 months point to relegation with a whimper, stop playing fancy football ffs, 1 up front shut up shop and have ollsonn and hoillet as out balls away from home. resigned to relegation right now wham will finish mid table and even wolves look to have some spirit and fight with a few good players.

Kean Out! I'm losing my mind here. People, please publicly voice your anger, because we as fans are beginning to look like right ol idiots now. Our club is not the same, so why hold back. Nobody respects us anymore, so why are we scared to raise those banners, to go into the streets and protest. I wish I was there, I would have been out there showing my disapproval of what's going on. Kean must (Please don't use that word again) off now, he is a clueless idiot, who is destroying the club, along with Venkys. 1700 fans, and again Kean makes a mockery of team selection and substitutions. We don't deserve this crap, we are better than this, but for Christ sake, if it means the fans driving out the manager, then go ahead and do it. Venkys must act, and they better act now, or we are ###### screwed.

decentish performance, as time went on roberts and diouf looked less and less like scoring. (not as if they were destined to score anyway). at 2-2 we needed something different upfront, either Cruz or Kalinic on for Diouf, he put on Rochina who for me it was not the right game to put him on or the right time for that matter.

Pedersen was needed, set pieces by Holiett and Olsson were so so poor. and it was a relief when he came on.

Little stat on Kalinic. he has played on 6 of the last 16 games, 5 of them starts. in those 6 games he has scored 3 goals.

Kean Out! I'm losing my mind here. People, please publicly voice your anger, because we as fans are beginning to look like right ol idiots now. Our club is not the same, so why hold back. Nobody respects us anymore, so why are we scared to raise those banners, to go into the streets and protest. I wish I was there, I would have been out there showing my disapproval of what's going on. Kean must (Please don't use that word again) off now, he is a clueless idiot, who is destroying the club, along with Venkys. 1700 fans, and again Kean makes a mockery of team selection and substitutions. We don't deserve this crap, we are better than this, but for Christ sake, if it means the fans driving out the manager, then go ahead and do it. Venkys must act, and they better act now, or we are ###### screwed.

Everyone's been crying out for Kean to use the new players, he brings one on and everyone slates him for doing so. :rolleyes:

With every respect, you need to use them at the right times, at 2 - 2 you dont take off your most effective player, we should have been keeping things steady, you havent time to get in the game in 10 minutes, thats why Keans a bloody clown, cant see what he was thinking of, he's totally lost it, despite a much better performance.!!

• Backroom

I'm starting to feel today may be Keans 'Wigan away'

I imagine there are some thinking a bad performance and a loss would ultimately be good for the club.

I honestly think the worst thing that could happen today is a narrow loss due to a bad decision or similar, confidence would stay rock bottom and Kean would still have a job.

I just want a win, if we can scrape a win I'd expect any manager to get 5 more points in the remaining games

And that's exactly what has happened, we get nothing, Kean will keep his job as he can blame the ref.

Whilst it is about the worst penalty decision of the season and Clattenberg is a digrace to his trade Kean also has to take some blame.

Why bring Rochina on to put him on the right? Why not change a striker we knew we'd get one chance to win it near the end and the result was obvious once it landed to Roberts.

Shocking defending for the two goals and Samba looks a liability at present.

Clattenberg needs to be sacked, I can 100% guarantee that in whatever game he referees next week the same thing will happen and he'll ignore it.

Gutted tonight, truly, I honestly think I would feel better had we played bad and lost as change would be upon us.

Funny thing is Kean wanted to play good football. The fans wanted to see good football. The owners supposedly wanted it. But we've been hoofing it up directly throughout the game. Yes we controlled it down the wings, but essentially it was direct/long-ball football. I dont mind it if it gets the job done. But its ironic.

Poor management. He shouldve been pro-active in the last 15 minutes. I cant believe our star performer was taken off.

Kali & Roque left in the bench, Mame and Roberts played 90min?, there's something very very wrong here...

KEAN OUT!, can't stop wondering where would we be with Big Sam if he had gotten Venkys backing... :(

kean got the job set up on a plate like it was all fixed with two cosy home fixtures in a row against rubbish teams to start his reign, $$$$$$$ them up 2 games against the mighty WBA and one against the worst liverpool team in history aside, he is leaving a worse taste behind than ince because there was time to save the situation after that mug.

Clattenberg's decision is just ludicrous and infuriating. The type of the decision that could mean the difference between staying up and going down.

I feel slightly heartened at the fact the Rovers players tried hard in the game and were so incensed at the decision - this indicates they do care and are motivated. Good to know, as I was pretty freaked out by some of the comments yesterday about the players not being particularly bothered.

God knows what will happen now. It seems obvious the route to take to all of us, and the rest of the footballing world - an experienced manager NOW.

But logic driving Venky's decision making - if only.

• Backroom

I'd like to know exactly what Givet did to get sent off, I bet it's no more than the likes of Rooney get away with saying every week.

Clattenberg is simply shocking

People are getting a bit carried away.

This was one of the better away performance for a while in what was always going to be a difficult game.

We have some winnable home games left to keep us afloat, but the pressure will be enormous at home vs Blackpool now.

I hope people can put their disrespect aside, show up and cheer the team on to a much needed victory.

Clattenberg's decision is just ludicrous and infuriating. The type of the decision that could mean the difference between staying up and going down.

I feel slightly heartened at the fact the Rovers players tried hard in the game and were so incensed at the decision - this indicates they do care and are motivated. Good to know, as I was pretty freaked out by some of the comments yesterday about the players not being particularly bothered.

God knows what will happen now. It seems obvious the route to take to all of us, and the rest of the footballing world - an experienced manager NOW.

But logic driving Venky's decision making - if only.

They should have had a penalty in first half when Samba brought down Johnson. Regardless, point taken.

If Kean stays, Blackburn are down, almost certainly. It's that simple.

Even if he goes, it'll be very difficult to stay up.

Currently Rovers are the worst team in this League.

Since the day Sam was sacked it's been downhill more or less all the way, it wasn't hard to predict.

Kean has reached his forties earning a living on the training ground. Why would he suddenly develop the kind of personality that can make hard decisions in the most competitive league in the world ?

Venkys' investment in the club doesn't look too clever now. Will Ronaldinho be tempted to play at Brighton next season ?

Oh well.

Re: the penalty. Don't know why but these things always seem to happen when you are down on your luck and in the relegation mix. So agonising when a good performance ends with no points. Two unecessary red cards in successive matches is another sign of the frustration that accompanies a club in the depths of a slump.

How important is the Blackpool match now?

Archived