BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fulham v Rovers

Stuart

• Replies 817
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Possibly the worst decision I have ever seen in football. Oh well hopefully gets rid kean who is a ###### disgrace to blackburn rovers. He must take a hit off a bong before making the substitutions. Also venkys go (Please don't use that word again) yourselves you bunch of absolute ######. Stick your ###### chickens up ur ###### arse. Absolute shut houses

other results going wrong and teams having games in hand not inconceivable we'll finish bottom, shut up shop away from home and play it tight clearly are'nt in the steve kean playbook, reminds of henry winklers charecter in the waterboy when his confidence is shot and can't do a thing right.

Why the **** no kalinic or santa cruz?! Terrible decisions, terrible subs. Awful, just awful. Roberts is terrible and has done nothing to deserve 90 mins. I just can't believe what I'm seeing. Why when 3-2 down do we not put on a striker?! Terrible refereeing, not even a hint of a penaty.

Leaving Roberts on for 94 minutes is unforgivable.

Yeah he didn't set up the second goal or anything.....

You are all moaning idiots. We played alright today in what was always going to be a tough game. Hoilett took a KNOCK just before he got subbed....Hanley made a schoolboy error for the pen. If that performance came before this bad run nobody would be complaining

Unlucky not to get a point today after coming back twice. Felt we deserved it really. Jones and Hanley had good games. I can only assume Kean was trying to sure things up a bit though I wouldn't have taken Hoillet off. Did he get a knock?

Usual shoddy defending for the first goal. Second was just a good hit.

Knives will be out for the manager no doubt but as far as away performances go there has been a lot worse.

Clattenburg made a silly call on the penalty to even up one he didn't give for Hanley's tackle. Absolute tit. Point would have been a good result today. Next game really is must win.

Kean out, we are going down playing and losing like this.

Overall Rovers were the better team Imy. We've had one taken off the line, Roberts could have scored at least one (if he wasn't Roberts). They've had a dodgy penalty.

Steve Kean and a dodgy penalty (which was conceded due to the subs) lost this match for me, nothing to do with the players.

Hoilett, one of our best players taken off and replaced with a 19 year old who has never played in the PL. You do that when you're 3-0 up, not 2-2 and looking to hold onto it. Because Olsson had to move to fullback in Givet's absence it killed our threat up front. And yet Roberts who had an awful game stayed on.

On top of that, expecting Salgado to last another full game at 37 when he's got Emerton on the bench is unbelievable.

He is absolutely clueless.

Red card after match for someone, we are undisciplined rabble, we are Newcastle without the players.

Not good, I was willing to give Kean some time but we have gone from long direct ball to short passing to long ball again, kean is desperate and all these goals we are conceding are going to send us down.

Samba is not the player he was, Hanley saved his ass today many a time, we are clueless and sinking and still conceding like crazy.

Kean is a liability. I am in shock at the subs, you can't leave Roberts on for so long and leave Niko and RSC on the bench. This is the first time that I am very worried about being relegated now.

Some improvement today but too little, too late.

Kean's decisions are baffling.

Given chances, Kalinic will get you goals, wtf was he ?

Croque can't have been fit otherwise he would have been on the pitch @ £90k pw - 7 available games, maybe 8 and we've had 1 full game, 2 bits of games and no goals. FFS.

11 goals shipped in last 3 away games all against teams in the bottom half.

Sooner he's gone, the better. HE HAS TO GO !!!

Salgado is really unhappy. A Stalinist purge is needed, starting with Kean and those turds who own the club. They should have stuck to ruining cricket and raping chickens. If that bald, clueless ___ is manager for the next game we're done for.

Kean Out.

Sell up and eff off Venky's.

Please return John Williams.

Id rather us get beat than get the draw... in the hope the inevitable happens quicker ie kean is dumped... tactically inept..

Venkys... I sincerely hope your reading this (although based on your actions its clear your not in touch with the fans!)

You have been successful!!!.... in turning one of the best run clubs in the world to one of the worst... WITHIN A 3 MONTH PERIOD!!!!!

Theres a big difference between people... and chicken!!! until you realise that you'll get no-where!!!

I fear tough times ahead...

Archived