BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fulham v Rovers

Stuart

• Replies 817
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gutted. And I probably write out of bitterness but...

When Steve Kean calls into the office on Monday to collect his P45, can he please bring a letter with him containing the answers to the following questions:

- Why when it was obviously not working did you not change our striking options?

- Why did you take off Givet and replace him at left back with Olsson?

- Why did you take off Hoillet, who, along with Olsson was our best attacking option?

- Is this the extent of your tactical know-how?

-What have you been doing to de-motivate the players so much? Telling them to read the papers, the Internet (FFS!), to study the league table?? Most managers I've heard quoted tell players the exact opposite.

I don't imagine that you will do the honourable thing and fall on your sword. I only hope that Venkys have the ruthlessness to remove you, the cash to replace you with experience, the time to recover our team's composure and the luck to keep us up.

Go.

I'd like to know exactly what Givet did to get sent off, I bet it's no more than the likes of Rooney get away with saying every week.

Clattenberg is simply shocking

It's still unforgiveable Tom. Especially when he was sat on the bench in his tracksuit when the match ended. Players unavailable through suspension are the last things that we need.

• Backroom

wHO IS COMING TO SCUNTHORPE NEXT SEASON?

This makes me feel slightly better strangely.

Relegation would be disasterous for us and we'd never make it back but Blackburn Rovers will still be Blackburn Rovers no matter what league we are in, my brothers an Exeter fan and he seems to enjoy watching them enough!

Who am I kidding?

And Theno I know it's unforgivable but I'm clutching at any straws I can here. Annoyingly we looked far better with Olsson out wide and now due to that he's back to LB.

People are getting a bit carried away.

This was one of the better away performance for a while in what was always going to be a difficult game.

We have some winnable home games left to keep us afloat, but the pressure will be enormous at home vs Blackpool now.

I hope people can put their disrespect aside, show up and cheer the team on to a much needed victory.

Kean has already had a bunch of them....were'nt so winnable it turns out

buy good players and play nice football or in keans case inherit distinctly average bordering on poor and play nice football and you lose..a lot, frequently, and find yourself rock bottom of form tables at the wrong time of the year

This makes me feel slightly better strangely.

Relegation would be disasterous for us and we'd never make it back but Blackburn Rovers will still be Blackburn Rovers no matter what league we are in, my brothers an Exeter fan and he seems to enjoy watching them enough!

Who am I kidding?

But they aren't Tom. They owners live half way around the world and have no real connection with Blackburn, the manager is a Scot, the players could form the League of Nations on their own. Once Dunny packs in and Jones is sold what connection will BRFC have with us other than Ewood Park? Gone are the days when the players lived in the town, spoke with Blackburn accents and went to Ewood on a Corporation double decker bus full of supporters.

Stay up or get relegated we don't know yet but I'm already certain that ST sales will take a massive drop this summer. I'm not enjoying my alternate Sat afternoons like I used to and I've spoken to very many people who are disenchanted and dissillusioned with the events of this season. People who have held ST's for many many years are thinking that they will not renew again...... You know one of em very well too. ;)

You never know what you get with Clattenburg as the ref, and today was no exception. On every freekick or cornerkick in every game there are holding by both teams.

In the situation where Clattenburg gave the penalty there where hardly any. The penalty was a clear compansation for not giving Fulham a penalty a couple off min earlier.

Not a good game today by Rovers, but we deserved to get a point out of it. Now we are in the relegation battle, and with the form we are showing, it looks like its going to be a couple of hard month for us.

But they aren't Tom. They owners live half way around the world and have no real connection with Blackburn, the manager is a Scot, the players could form the League of Nations on their own. Once Dunny packs in and Jones is sold what connection will BRFC have with us other than Ewood Park? Gone are the days when the players lived in the town, spoke with Blackburn accents and went to Ewood on a Corporation double decker bus full of supporters.

That is football nowadays, name a club that only has local players and manager, what should we do employ a manager who is doing well in the local leagues, just for being local.

When we won the league how many players were local lads?

• Backroom

Can't believe Kalinic and/or Santa Cruz didn't get on at least. We NEVER looked like scoring with Roberts and Diouf up front. Kean's decision making is terrible.

To be fair Roberts did really well to create the second goal but the substitutions were bad.

What good did it do bringing on Emerton in injury time at 3-2? And for Rochina's first game you don't want him doing defensive duties he should have been up top for Roberts or Mame.

1739: Blackburn boss Steve Kean has just been asked about the late penalty they conceded against Fulham. He says if a referee is going to give a penalty for that, they will have to give about 10 per game.

Actually, he has that 100% correct, those things are always happening, referees are far too inconsistant now, they need taking to task.

1739: Blackburn boss Steve Kean has just been asked about the late penalty they conceded against Fulham. He says if a referee is going to give a penalty for that, they will have to give about 10 per game.

Actually, he has that 100% correct, those things are always happening, referees are far too inconsistant now, they need taking to task.

Archived