BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fulham v Rovers

Stuart

• Replies 817
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Explain to me why you take off Junior whose our most dangerous player and bring on Rochina for his debut with 9 minutes to go when we are on the back-foot? Why dont you bring on Roque or Niko? Thats amateurish.

The ref must have seen something we didnt. What a soft penalty. Probably thought to himself theres been at least 5 penalty claims and I must give one or Ill be criticized.

I'm devastated cause until the last 15 minutes we were very good.

We're 2 points of the relegation zone, potentially only 1 point off it.

Sack Kean now.

I must be in the minority... I thought we played WELL. I also think the score should have finished 3-2, however, i believe thr penalty should have been given for the challenge a minute before by hanley.

Im not going to shout for kean to go... We are 9 games away from oblivion... There are enough einsteins on this board to tell us how it should be!

Despite it being a great game that could've gone either way I can't help but feel absolutely gutted. West Ham winning against Stoke doesn't help much either. I will just join in with those asking why Roberts was picked to start the game and why he was allowed to play the full 94mins. We had 3 strikers on the bench. Why if you're not going to use them? It never looked like at least Roberts was going to score. Was blatantly obvious after he fluffed the chance early on. Someone close to the club need to explain to the fans why players like Roberts and Andrews keep getting picked to start when we have players of better quality on the bench. The majority of the fans see it, neutrals see it and, worst of all, the opposition sees it and take advantage. How one of Kalnic or Roque didn't come on at 2-2 is totally beyond me. Not sure if firing Kean would do much good now, but I think we will depend on other teams dropping points if we are to stay up and something needs to be done. West Ham is on fire and keep winning, Birmingham just need to win 1 of 2 games they have on us to go above us and I can easily see us being on 17th in 2 weeks time. Right now I just hate football...

I must be in the minority... I thought we played WELL. I also think the score should have finished 3-2, however, i believe thr penalty should have been given for the challenge a minute before by hanley.

Im not going to shout for kean to go... We are 9 games away from oblivion... There are enough einsteins on this board to tell us how it should be!

We played well, yet we deserved to concede 3.

Not good enough, too much of a cavalier approach that is taking us down, swapping with our scummy rivals as the gap closes.

Last 5 away results...

2-3

1-4

3-4

1-3

0-2

0-3

See the problem Mr Steve Kean? (Clue for you, look at the right hand column)

Make the most of the last 5 home Premier League chaps...it'll be a long long time before the sixth.

Barring Villa losing, today's combination of results could not have been any worse for Rovers.

Combined with Givet getting sent off, which means we'll probably be seeing more of the Norwegian pansy, dark clouds are in the air over Ewood.

It's surreal what's happened in the last 3 months.

1 point out of a possible 15. cannot see how we can stay up. doesnt matter if we looked better today. we lost again. if we go down then venky's will need to invest heavily and bring in a MANAGER who knows what he is doing.

everything about rovers is wrong at the minute. i struggle to find 1 bright spark from owners down to a single player

I thought we played much better today.

Not sure why everyone is going mental about Kalinic not playing and Roberts playing the full 90. Roberts single handedly made the second goal.

The big glaring problem is at the other end. We can't concede 3 goals away and expect to get anything, Kalinic or no Kalinic.

are we all going renew our tickets if we relegated , 3 of us at home will , sad to mention but I'd miss my footy . My heart sinking and I ain't a clairvoyant but I feel we doing a Portsmouth .

YES...IDIOT

I have lost all interest in football, I am glad tonight that I can sit and watch a film, have a glass of warm milk and some crumbly biscuits.

Kean has turned us intoa relegation certainty.

Other than that I am not going to comment on the game, football or anything else, even Andrews doesnt bother me tonight.

This club has been sinking ever since november. We have a manager that doesn't know what he is doing, out of his depth and has no help. Players that know they can leave and get more money if we go down. We are a disgrace and need to win at least 3 of out home games, and get at least a point from west ham away. I think Wigan will go and West Brom have a very hard run in. It will go down to the last game away to Wolves to stay up i think.

Blackpool is now a cup final for us, make no doubts about it.

It is a complete joke that Kean was ever made manager, he was never capable of the job and continues to prove it. I beg Venkys with all of my might to have a real manager installed in time to give us a chance against Blackpool. I'm sick of seeing his face. I've not disliked a manager so much since Ince.

He cant survive tonight. I hope it isnt too late.

Just as I thought Id cut him some slack for getting the boys up for today, he subs off Junior. Even if Junior had an injury, bring on someone experienced at that point. Dont throw Rochina into the lions cage.

I dont think we played well at all, we played with heart but no tactical nouse, how do you let Duff cut inside twice to score with his left? The players run around chasing balls down and closing down but pulling themselves out of position.

The performance for us reeked of a lack of good tactics, the players were well up for it but we lacked discipline, we get back into games and give them away again, you always fear we are going to concede and never confident we are going to score, not a good mix.

Archived