BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] MESSAGE TO VENKYS

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here it is (thanks for reposting Hemel) after the swear filter did it's thing

VENKYS (Please don't use that word again) OFF YOU CHICKEN SHAGGING STINKING MUTHA ###### SONS OFS BITCHES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE KILLING OUR ###### CLUB YOU ###### FEATHERED ###### ######...MRS D YOU HAVE BEEN TO ONE GAME ONE ###### GAME YOU ###### SPLIT ARSED ###### RETARD....WHY MAKE THE ###### BREW BOY MANAGER ??? YOU SHOULD HAVE EMPLOYED A REAL ONE YOU ###### CURRY SHAGGING (Please don't use that word again)WITS...VENKYS OUT

The master of dazzling wit and instant repartee is on form again. Well done pal

I cannot get these to line up I'm afraid. (Edit - I can .... Glenn)

Manager.....Matches.....Won....Drawn...Lost.......Win %
Dalglish......195.......102.....46......47......52.31
Hughes........188.......82......47......59......43.62
Souness.......212.......86......61......65......40.57
Harford........64.......24......13......27......37.50
Allardyce......90.......32......24......34......35.56
Hodgson........62.......22......18......22......35.48
Ince...........21.......6.......11......4.......28.57
Kidd...........44.......12......14......18......27.27
Kean...........19.......4.......5.......10......21.05

The Ince drawn and lost totals appear to be the wrong way around.

I cannot get these to line up I'm afraid. (Edit - I can .... Glenn)

Manager.....Matches.....Won....Drawn...Lost.......Win %
Dalglish......195.......102.....46......47......52.31
Hughes........188.......82......47......59......43.62
Souness.......212.......86......61......65......40.57
Harford........64.......24......13......27......37.50
Allardyce......90.......32......24......34......35.56
Hodgson........62.......22......18......22......35.48
Ince...........21.......6.......11......4.......28.57
Kidd...........44.......12......14......18......27.27
Kean...........19.......4.......5.......10......21.05

Dear Venkys,

Above is a table of Blackburn Rovers full time football managers since the premier league began back in the early 1990's, this table clearly shows the stats on how these managers performed. Steve Kean is clearly bottom of this list, a massive 6% win rate lower than the last manager to relegate us. As you would be aware if you had done your research on the club, Paul Ince was largely unpopular and had us rock bottom, but still he outperforms your man!

Please see sense now and sack the useless muppet before its too late, if it isn't already. Bring in someone who can lift these players in these last vital games, to keep us in this division, and allow them to do what is needed to progress next season.

There are people on here who spend thousands each season to support this club, please do the right thing for them. You bought this club to grow it, not to destroy it.

Don't expect to bounce straight back if the club is relegated. Fans of Wimbledon, Ipswich, Notts Forest, Leeds, QPR etc will tell you, it can take many years to recover.

Rover Down South

I think you have Ince's stats lined up wrong, there is no way he only lost 4 games, probably got the draw and lost column the wrong way round

The shape of things to come :rolleyes:

That list really does show the great job Hughes did while at Rovers. He had a lot less money to spend than Dalglish and Souness.

You should put Parkes record in there, he is at the club now

Very interesting piece that feels very similar to my largely ignored post that people step over on their way to blaming Venkys for everything.

http://www.blackburn...le.asp?a=239129

It says that there is no one at the club not connected with Anderson, Tony Parkes is not as far as I am aware

OK SO ITS NOW 1115 ,A COUPLE OF DAYS AFTER ANOTHE RDISGUSTING SHOWING AND THERE IS STILL NO WORD FROM OUR WONDERFUL OWNERS!!!!!!!!

i DONT EXPECT IT ON HERE BUT YOU WOULD THINK THEY WOULD HAVE THE DECENCY TO PUT SOME SORT OF STATEMENT OUT SOMEWHERE THRU THE MEDIA!!!!!!

VENKYS THIS CLUB HAS BEEN AROUND MORE THAN 125 YEARS LONGER THAN THE IPL ,YOU WANTED US NOW ACT LIKE YOU STILL DO .

OK SO ITS NOW 1115 ,A COUPLE OF DAYS AFTER ANOTHE RDISGUSTING SHOWING AND THERE IS STILL NO WORD FROM OUR WONDERFUL OWNERS!!!!!!!!

i DONT EXPECT IT ON HERE BUT YOU WOULD THINK THEY WOULD HAVE THE DECENCY TO PUT SOME SORT OF STATEMENT OUT SOMEWHERE THRU THE MEDIA!!!!!!

VENKYS THIS CLUB HAS BEEN AROUND MORE THAN 125 YEARS LONGER THAN THE IPL ,YOU WANTED US NOW ACT LIKE YOU STILL DO .

Blackburn Rovers isn't a football club with thousands of concerned fans to the Venky's, it's merely a maketing tool.

Albeit one that they could make millions from over the next few years, money that would dwarf the annual profits made by chicken farming.

Very interesting piece that feels very similar to my largely ignored post that people step over on their way to blaming Venkys for everything.

http://www.blackburn.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=239129

Did anybody else see Panorama last night and the coverage on what happened at Notts County - maybe slightly different in certain aspects but certainly very unnervingly close to the wire on on others in what is happening at Rovers.

They are on tv tonight and possibly all this week, if reports are true.

So I'm sure you'll be very happy and won't complain at all that they are doing something wrong by speaking out. ;)

well just watched it ,if thats their statement ...they are both on drugs.8th next year and then not only challenging for the league but winning it .They are either on drugs or insane.Steve Kean to stay .ITS OKAY WATCHING ON DVD YOU SHOULD BE HERE TO RUN THE TEAM FFS BEFORE WE DROP . i WANTED SOME REASSURENCES ABOUT NOW AND BY THAT NOT STATEMENTS ABOUT WINNING THE LEAGUE ...IM TRULY SHOCKED AND SPEECHLESS. IF THATS HOW ITS GOING TO BE I FORSEE GATES OF 10000 NEXT SEASON THEY ARE UP WITH THE FAIRIES AND HARRY POTTER.

Guest BRs4LIFE

The Venkys owners bought the football club to launch thier business profile. With millions of pounds to dispose of and the clever connections of messrs Jerome Anderson (SEM) its obvious that they are business people, and hugely successful at that exploiting the "naivity" of the Indian business owners-falsely roped into buying the club as a way of enhancing their reputation by the Jerome Anderson team. Its Jerome Anderson that needs to be got rid, only the Anderson team can be sacked and replaced, in time, if this happens then BRs will flourish back to where they were pre Kean.

Its clear for all to see that Jerome Anderson has run the club to its fall, draining all he could out of the owners for what he could get, a £1500 per week salary (if that) his 20 yr old son Myles Anderson is currently on (that cant even break into the first team at Aberdeen) and yet to stand to earn anything from £5k - £20k per week next season regardless whether the BRs survive relegation. Thats criminal in itself, whats next? well to be honest Jerome Anderson has made all he probably can.

Do we need to keep on at the Venky owners here or really understand that football at the top flight is a business and when handed into the wrong hands, there will always be catastrophic results.

There is talk about new management taking over but will the Venky sell if BR is relegated? is the real question as they stand to lose an estimated £100 million which includes ticket sales, merchandise and TV sponsorship etc.

The media in India are very complimentary of the Venkys investment in BRs (if only they knew the truth) but then again you can buy the media over there!

Rumour has it that a British born Indian that has footballing experience and dealings with professionals at both player and manager level (PremierLeague) is in discussion with the owners and has the passion to spearhead a revival like no other. What gain would that have?

Rumour has it that a British born Indian that has footballing experience and dealings with professionals at both player and manager level (PremierLeague) is in discussion with the owners and has the passion to spearhead a revival like no other. What gain would that have?

Who is this British born Indian person then?

Are you saying that this person is interest in buying rovers?

Archived