BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] John Williams

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are you hard of reading Eddie.

We'll do it one line at a time if you like.

1] kept a small town club with minimal finances in the richest league in the world for 14 years.

Your turn. I guess you'll say he had nothing to do with that and it was all down to someone else.

Made us respected as one of the best well run clubs in the country?

I didn't realise that he was solely responsible for the club staying in the league. He gets credit for the respect and for the managers that were appointed, but it was the good signings that kept us in the league, not John Williams' big smile and firm handshake.

I didn't realise that he was solely responsible for the club staying in the league. He gets credit for the respect and for the managers that were appointed, but it was the good signings that kept us in the league, not John Williams' big smile and firm handshake.

OK Eddie. You made your position clear when you made your sarcastic release clause comments.

I suppose Man City just wanted someone with a big smile and firm handshake.

Amazing post, but that must have taken you hours!

Sad individual who stores that sort of stuff and actually thinks this place is important and not just a silly messageboard.

The old barman has never recovered since posting a photo of himself and his wife on here.

2%20pigs.jpg

Amazing post, but that must have taken you hours!

Sad individual who stores stuff and thinks this place is important and not just a silly messageboard.

The drunken old barman has never recovered since posting a photo on here of himself and his nearest relative.

2%20pigs.jpg

Sad individual who stores stuff and thinks this place is important and not just a silly messageboard.

The drunken old barman has never recovered since posting a photo on here of himself and his nearest relative.

2%20pigs.jpg

There wasn't really much you could say after being so truely embarassed, but you could have tried harder than that.

You wanted John Williams out of Rovers long ago. You've been attacking him on this messageboard for over 5 years. WUM.

Apologies for highlighting your gross hypocrisy - but I'm just doing my bit as "a Williams lapdog" :xmas:

Never heard of events, changing one's mind and U-turns ? Your hero David Cameron has made a career out it.

You must be a sad individual to store that sort of stuff.

And only a "WUM" would then post it - apologies for highlighting your own gross hypocrisy.:xmas:

Moving on, someone posted earlier that Williams has probably been hired with a view soon to a much bigger role at City and I think that's probably correct. I doubt he'll be making the tea at Eastlands for very long - or be a lapdog for Brian Marwood.

Tris, I obviously haven't got the time (or talent) for it but couldn't you produce dozens of posts from you singing JW's praises?

So you should be supporting Jim on this one shouldn't you? Logically? :unsure:

Sad individual who stores that sort of stuff and actually thinks this place is important and not just a silly messageboard.

The old barman has never recovered since posting a photo of himself and his wife on here.

2%20pigs.jpg

The mods have had to delete all of jim mk2's responses - including this one - but sometimes when you're dealing with a grade 1 pr!ck it's best that people actually see the depths that are plumbed.

So that's the image that jim wants you all to have of me and my wife at our wedding reception at Ewood Park. I think I'm the one on the left.

Oink Oink

Jim mk2 :)

How long till you retire and Mk3 comes along, to prevent further revelations such as these?

were you not the one, who cried and cried and then cried some more about, in the spiked drink kean thread, that it was perfectly fine to change your opinion.?

were you not the one, who cried and cried and then cried some more about, in the spiked drink kean thread, that it was perfectly fine to change your opinion.?

Jim's opinion is not nuanced. That post was an outright character assassination. Now he thinks he can sit on his soapbox and condemn Venky's for letting that same man go? Just like JAL attacking the owners for selling Phil Jones, the best player in the world, the same guy he dismissed after three youth games. The same guy he bracketed with Hoilett & Olsson as no-hopers.

They've both lost any credibility they ever had, and are clearly on here to twist anything and everything against the new owners.

Jim's opinion is not nuanced. That post was an outright character assassination. Now he thinks he can sit on his soapbox and condemn Venky's for letting that same man go? Just like JAL attacking the owners for selling Phil Jones, the best player in the world, the same guy he dismissed after three youth games. The same guy he bracketed with Hoilett & Olsson as no-hopers.

They've both lost any credibility they ever had, and are clearly on here to twist anything and everything against the new owners.

You forgot to include the phraise "stick to beat the owners with".

either you have the luxury of changing your mind or you dont. Which one is it.?

At least he's not ended up at Burnley. Seems a strange move for him to be honest, surely he "won't be happy" when Man City sack Mancini if they don't win the league this season then.

Archived