BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Adelino Andre Vieira (Vieirinha)

keaney23

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this kid and olsson down the left would be probably the best left sided team in the prem. Well at least going forward anyway :rolleyes:

Better than Evra & Young/ Nani?

Or Clichy & Silva?

Think you need to take the blue tints off for that statement!

Couldn't agree more chris, it is starting to look a little like Newcastle under Keegan though wouldn't you say?

That Would do me!,

where never likely to win the league again so may aswell entertain, doesnt everyone have a soft spot for newcastle cos of the way they played in the 90s(or is that just me!!!!!), it would get us more attention and tv coverage and attract more players.

I just can't see him signing for 4 million surely he is worth far more than that,wsould be an awesome signing though,the squad is still very bare so lets hope next week is very busy on the transfer front,still refuse to believe Balaji will invest a penny of his money on Raul,Millito,Cisse or Podolski.

Negotiations are ongoing, very close to agreeing a fee, this one will hopefully be sorted one way or the other over the next 2 days.

If so thast would be 9 million spent (assuming its 4 million) and I thought Nicko said we had no money 10 days ago AND we are still after a Defender and probably the most expensive player the striker.

Has anyone considered that maybe Venkys have played the media for fools this summer.

Roverinsider and Nicko have just been consistently wrong and even Kammy and Cryers have really struggle to grasp what goings on.

People have really vbelived Nicko and Roverinsider like they are factual yet they can;t possibly be considered reliable.

in addition to Petrovic ?

Yes. N'Zonzi is pretty good, but who do we have besides him? Dunn is finished, Andrews is crap, Pedersen and Emerton can 'do a job' there. I'd much rather have three quality players fill two roles and work from there.

Yes. N'Zonzi is pretty good, but who do we have besides him? Dunn is finished, Andrews is crap, Pedersen and Emerton can 'do a job' there. I'd much rather have three quality players fill two roles and work from there.

We'd have Nzonzi and Petrovic. Emerton, Dunn and Grella as back up with Andrews as a last resort. That should be enough.

Really hope we can land this guy, would give me far more hope going into the new season.

If so thast would be 9 million spent (assuming its 4 million) and I thought Nicko said we had no money 10 days ago AND we are still after a Defender and probably the most expensive player the striker.

Has anyone considered that maybe Venkys have played the media for fools this summer. Roverinsider and Nicko have just been consistently wrong and even Kammy and Cryers have really struggle to grasp what goings on. People have really vbelived Nicko and Roverinsider like they are factual yet they can;t possibly be considered reliable.

100 per cent agree .Our mrs D is a crafty owd sod.

We'd have Nzonzi and Petrovic. Emerton, Dunn and Grella as back up with Andrews as a last resort. That should be enough.

Really hope we can land this guy, would give me far more hope going into the new season.

So we have N'Zonzi and Petrovic (assuming he signs) then. Emerton is a right back, Dunn is finished, Andrews isn't PL quality and Grella is constantly injured.

It's not rocket science - we don't have a good squad. If we want to stay up and, heaven forbid, push on we need to improve it with key players.

Has anyone considered that maybe Venkys have played the media for fools this summer.

Roverinsider and Nicko have just been consistently wrong and even Kammy and Cryers have really struggle to grasp what goings on.

People have really vbelived Nicko and Roverinsider like they are factual yet they can;t possibly be considered reliable.

So probably £9 million spent, not a penny of their own money yet. You are right, they have made fools of someone this summer.

Not when we've been quoted £10m for him!

True, but I can see that price coming down if he is unhappy there, which seems to be the case with him and his wife wanting to move back here.

Oddly I think Grella might be quite useful this season, and I've been one of his biggest critics.

For the last two seasons he was almost first choice by default, so whenever he was returning from injury he was usually put staight back in. Having him as backup to N'Zonzi/Petrovic should mean he wouldn't have to play 90 minutes very often.

I hope so anyway, because it doesn't look like another midfielder is arriving.

Going purely off Youtube videos this guys looks to be great on both feet, would be brilliant to have him and Junior on the two wings switching over.

Should be match fit too as he's played a few games already.

Archived