BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Adelino Andre Vieira (Vieirinha)

keaney23

Word of caution - whilst the LT does say the bit about him, it is the end of the article, and abit of a one liner, which suggests they were not too confident the source was accurate.

Suppose we should know more in the next few days, but dont get your hopes up just yet!

Hughesy, back from vacation? :)

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some PAOK bloke not agreeing the sale of Vieirinha:

Hi mates,

I read ''while PAOK’s Portuguese winger Vieirinha continues to edge closer to a Rovers move as the two clubs negotiate over his price.'' LOL

Let me tell you some details about Vieirinha so you'll inform your boss Steve Kean to start searching for another winger.

Vieirinha IS NOT FOR SALE.

If our president or the board of directors take the decision to sell him then they must pack their things and go to a unknown country in Asia , Africa or South America to live for the rest of their lives.

Cause in Thessaloniki or in Greece they will not.

It's so simple that only a stupid could not get it and I think our President is not stupid.

Cheers...

geoaG4

Zac told me about this lad on 15th July, so it’s a deal that we’ve been working on for a while now. You’d imagine if the club didn’t think we’d be able to get him, we’d have moved on by now.

So fingers crossed.

This is not dead but the fact it has slipped into such danger is again a reflection of Rovers' unprofessionalism.

NB imy, 15 July was not 3 days ago.

You have come back! :blush:

Considering the money and investment going into the back room staff at the moment, you can rest assured that Rovers' professionalism will remain intact.

NB Goodwillie is not Vieirinha. Two different players, two different transfers, you are getting muddled again. :wstu:

So you are a Venky's spokesman then imy?

"Considering the money and investment going into the back room staff at the moment, you can rest assured that Rovers' professionalism will remain intact. " :lol:

All professionalism ended with the lies in the statement they made when they bought Rovers.

So you are a Venky's spokesman then imy?

"Considering the money and investment going into the back room staff at the moment, you can rest assured that Rovers' professionalism will remain intact. " :lol:

All professionalism ended with the lies in the statement they made when they bought Rovers.

Is this your argument to every statement that someone makes which disagrees with yours "Venky's spokes person"? Show a little back bone and try responding to points instead of snide comments.

I am someone whose only agenda is his love for Rovers, what would yours be?

Seriously, judge yourself on your statements, how many lies have you told? Or was the "situation continually changing"?

The lies Venky's told- the ones that allegedly Kentaro told them to say, the people who were evil.. no hold on they kept Mrs D on the right path and without them now there is no one to stop her :blush::lol:

Is this your argument to every statement that someone makes which disagrees with yours "Venky's spokes person"? Show a little back bone and try responding to points instead of snide comments.

I am someone whose only agenda is his love for Rovers, what would yours be?

Seriously, judge yourself on your statements, how many lies have you told? Or was the "situation continually changing"?

I am passionately in favour of Rovers and have posted no lies on this MB. As posted elsewhere the situation changed so rapidly through the almost wilful negligence and ignorance of the Rao family and their abysmal judgement of the character of the people they were dealing with in the football industry in the UK.

Unfortunately, to be a passionate Rover is to have white knuckle fear of what Kean and the Rao family have done to the future of our once great football club.

I am passionately in favour of Rovers and have posted no lies on this MB. As posted elsewhere the situation changed so rapidly through the almost wilful negligence and ignorance of the Rao family and their abysmal judgement of the character of the people they were dealing with in the football industry in the UK.

Unfortunately, to be a passionate Rover is to have white knuckle fear of what Kean and the Rao family have done to the future of our once great football club.

I really wish you'd wind your neck in Philip.

Incidentally, I've just looked out of my window at work and the sky still hasn't fallen in...

I really wish you'd wind your neck in Philip.

Incidentally, I've just looked out of my window at work and the sky still hasn't fallen in...

And Man Utd isn't broke, but still winning titles.

Yesterday you said that you knew about Goodwillie and only created a thread when it was about to happen, that was a lie yes? No one on this MB knew about Goodwillie as far as I am aware until a bid had been turned down.

I did predict that you would say this.

When you said Venkys workers drew a swastika as a cry for help, you were obviously not trying to influence people on here were you?

Only YESTERDAY you said that Kentaro were keeping Mrs D in check, BEFORE Mrs D was an innocent person who was being used, TODAY the family have shown "abysmal judgement of character", has the situation changed three times in a couple of days?

I thought he'd already been quoted that he wasnt looking to leave paok zac?

if he wants to come.. the deal has every chance. player power.

if he doesnt want to come.. then he wont.

this has been going on since mid july, so surely rovers must believe he's interested for them to persue it for so long ???

Archived