BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Adelino Andre Vieira (Vieirinha)

keaney23

So we have N'Zonzi and Petrovic (assuming he signs) then. Emerton is a right back, Dunn is finished, Andrews isn't PL quality and Grella is constantly injured.

It's not rocket science - we don't have a good squad. If we want to stay up and, heaven forbid, push on we need to improve it with key players.

Emerton can play right back and centre mid. Dunn/Grella and then lastly Andrews. If you include Pedersen then thats 5 alternatives to Nzonzi/Petrovic. Andrews isn't PL quality but he's a last resort. The others can all play there if we need them to. Its not a priority position unlike the striker/CB department.

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Going purely off Youtube videos this guys looks to be great on both feet, would be brilliant to have him and Junior on the two wings switching over.

Should be match fit too as he's played a few games already.

Oh dear! I just realised that he is PROBABLY talking about Vieirihina The subject of the title. However It WOULD actually be nice if people would simply include subjects in their sentences. Saves a whole lot of room for interpretation and guesswork.

Errrr! Wouldn't it be nice if we knew who you are actually talking about. We may even be able to give sensible replies. Wow!

Considering this is the Vieirinha thread, I'd guess he was talking about him?

Thanks chaps. I had actually worked that one out for myself (see my re-worked post at bottom of previous page) I guess my mistake came from having spent several days on nothing much else that the Transfer Chat thread. I kinda forgot I wasn't still on it.

However I still feel that my point about using subjects in sentences is 100% correct and if everyone aways does it (as they were taught in school) there would be a whole lot more sensible and un-ambiguous posts made. And to the great credit of all our foreign posters most of them get it right all the time. Perhaps their understanding of OUR native language is better than our own.

If so thast would be 9 million spent (assuming its 4 million) and I thought Nicko said we had no money 10 days ago AND we are still after a Defender and probably the most expensive player the striker.

Has anyone considered that maybe Venkys have played the media for fools this summer.

Roverinsider and Nicko have just been consistently wrong and even Kammy and Cryers have really struggle to grasp what goings on.

People have really vbelived Nicko and Roverinsider like they are factual yet they can;t possibly be considered reliable.

It's possible, but applying the principle that the simplest explanation is usually the correct one, I think it's most likely that no one at Ewood knows what's going on and different members of the Rao family are working on different, often competing, targets, leading to different names leaking out through different channels.

It's possible, but applying the principle that the simplest explanation is usually the correct one, I think it's most likely that no one at Ewood knows what's going on and different members of the Rao family are working on different, often competing, targets, leading to different names leaking out through different channels.

That's a very good point Fylde. No matter if rumours have not come off, one thing i have always thought that people in the know have passed on their info with the best interest.

Never understood the line that people have an agenda against Venky's.

Thanks chaps. I had actually worked that one out for myself (see my re-worked post at bottom of previous page) I guess my mistake came from having spent several days on nothing much else that the Transfer Chat thread. I kinda forgot I wasn't still on it.

However I still feel that my point about using subjects in sentences is 100% correct and if everyone aways does it (as they were taught in school) there would be a whole lot more sensible and un-ambiguous posts made. And to the great credit of all our foreign posters most of them get it right all the time. Perhaps their understanding of OUR native language is better than our own.

I agree with that Fife. The use of initials can be confusing too. I sometimes spend time thinking who the hell they are on about.

Ok my latest news on this is not exactly positive sorry guys

As I eluded to a a couple of weeks ago PAOK where looking for investment/Possible take-over and the sale of this player was considered as something which would be detrimental to such investment taking place.

Vassilis Floridis has pledged to purchase 50% of shares of PAOK and they recieved their first installment today which I think was 500k of it, 6 million Euros in total is what the shares will cost from Theo Zagorakis and Zissis Vryzas .

For a while now there has been a problem whether this money should be given as an individual or as a shareholder i.e if given as a purchase or given as money which can be used by PAOK .

The aftermath of all this will be the Floridis will become the new Chairman of PAOK, and the other 2 individuals named above will also be part of the club administration.

The way things work in Greece is the aquisition will only become official in Greek Law at the end of the month as it must be done through administrative court

So with the club now in advance takeover talks the possiblity of Veirinha actually moving on before this is concluded or indeed moving on at all looks very bleak Unless the new admin santions the deal as part of the takeover

Ok my latest news on this is not exactly positive sorry guys

As I eluded to a a couple of weeks ago PAOK where looking for investment/Possible take-over and the sale of this player was considered as something which would be detrimental to such investment taking place.

Vassilis Floridis has pledged to purchase 50% of shares of PAOK and they recieved their first installment today which I think was 500k of it, 6 million Euros in total is what the shares will cost from Theo Zagorakis and Zissis Vryzas .

For a while now there has been a problem whether this money should be given as an individual or as a shareholder i.e if given as a purchase or given as money which can be used by PAOK .

The aftermath of all this will be the Floridis will become the new Chairman of PAOK, and the other 2 individuals named above will also be part of the club administration.

The way things work in Greece is the aquisition will only become official in Greek Law at the end of the month as it must be done through administrative court

So with the club now in advance takeover talks the possiblity of Veirinha actually moving on before this is concluded or indeed moving on at all looks very bleak Unless the new admin santions the deal as part of the takeover

That's really disappointing. I'd pretty much accepted he was joining us. Fingers crossed I suppose...

We don't know how bad their finances are and other than the 6m€ will he have to put more cash in, it may well be just plugging one hole of many.

Not looking good but one can hope.

Roverandout, how many of the SAS partnerships goal came from the wingers supplying the ammunition, there are few strikers that can do the job on their own.

• Backroom

The little fella can force the move if he wants to. Surely he'd be very eager to play in England over Greece for goodness sake? If he wants to play for us he should make it clear to his employers. Hopefully they'd not hold him back.

The little fella can force the move if he wants to. Surely he'd be very eager to play in England over Greece for goodness sake? If he wants to play for us he should make it clear to his employers. Hopefully they'd not hold him back.

What would you say if Samba did the same to us?

What did you say when Bentley did the same?

Word of caution - whilst the LT does say the bit about him, it is the end of the article, and abit of a one liner, which suggests they were not too confident the source was accurate.

Suppose we should know more in the next few days, but dont get your hopes up just yet!

Archived