BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Preview: Aston Villa v. Rovers 20th August 2011

Point taken SG but if he was going to be sacked it should have been done at the end of last season.

I don't see he will be sacked at this precise moment in time ten days before the transfer window is due to close with us urgently needing to bring in reinforcements. Nor am I certain its the right thing to do.

If we could guarantee to be able to bring in Mark Hughes or Martin O Neill within the next 48 hours obviously I'd have a different point of view.

I'm not sure how much say he has in transfers, but in any case, I don't trust his judgement, his track record is appalling, he has no business being a manager of a premier league club in the first place, the longer he stays in that job the more damage he does and the less time we have to correct it before we are well adrift and in serious danger.

In short, there is only one logical, sensible thing to do, which is also both necessary and vital to the future of this club and that is to terminate his employment forthwith.

It really doesn't matter about a replacement because as long as the man we get in has been a manager before, he can't do any worse than the lemon shuyster we currently have.

Fire him, with extreme prejudice. Do not pass go, do not collect your £200, do not give a press conference. Just get the hell out and stop taking the club's money under false pretences. Most people knew you should never have been appointed in the first place. With each passing week it becomes starker and starker that this club will only survive with a genuine manager, and you do not fit that description. Have some pride and dignity and get out now before it gets very ugly.

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To stand any chance of staying in the league Kean needs replacing and quickly.

It is in every fans interest to get behind a movement to remove Kean.

Today was pathetic. A real shambles. Plus my boss is a Villa fan. Joy.

Fire him, with extreme prejudice. Do not pass go, do not collect your £200, do not give a press conference. Just get the hell out and stop taking the club's money under false pretences. Most people knew you should never have been appointed in the first place. With each passing week it becomes starker and starker that this club will only survive with a genuine manager, and you do not fit that description. Have some pride and dignity and get out now before it gets very ugly.

He kept you up comfortably last season, and after just two games this season you want the poor man sacked? He should be given time, allow him to bring in his own players and he would obviously need backing for that, so give the guy some funds.

He kept you up comfortably last season, and after just two games this season you want the poor man sacked? He should be given time, allow him to bring in his own players and he would obviously need backing for that, so give the guy some funds.

Haha, very good DAFTKAP! I'm sure you and the Dingles would like him to sign a new 5 year deal!

Idiot

Lol. As people have said his points return is ###### shocking.

Massive over-reaction on here. When you saw the team it was virtually a BFS team. I went "oh no" the wrong CH is fit. Our problem is now at full back and centre forward....and we can seal those weaknesses. Lots of teams are starting slowly -win against Everton and we are back on an even keel. Look at the League after 12 matches not after 2. And get behind the team not the Manager or the Owners.

Massive over-reaction on here. When you saw the team it was virtually a BFS team. I went "oh no" the wrong CH is fit. Our problem is now at full back and centre forward....and we can seal those weaknesses. Lots of teams are starting slowly -win against Everton and we are back on an even keel. Look at the League after 12 matches not after 2. And get behind the team not the Manager or the Owners.

If it was vitually BFS's team thats worse, the guy can't manage period

12 matches will be too late. Its a bfs team on paper but tactically all over the shop. Add the fact they look like they can't be arsed under kean.

He has had his chance, he has had time and he has blown it. KEAN OUT.

"I thought we played ourselves back in the game very well and scored a very good equaliser.

"Full credit to Morten as he actually starts the move, Junior delivers a fantastic cross and not only Morten there are three or four bodies there to get on the end of it.

Christ, the bloke doesn't even know what the score is during the game, nevermind owt else...

As I posted in the Kean thread, in the press box today, Rovers were being treated as a total and utter joke club, it is such a shame that our once proud club has been reduced to such ridicule.

Sad to say but how can we argue against it. There are people on this board who call those wanting Kean out to stop being negatve. Even though the ship is sinking, they can see it before them - yet tell us to be positive, to support the owners to support the manager. But there is nothing to support, they give us no reason, no confidence. The owners and Kean, are making the club into a joke and giving others a laugh.

"I thought we played ourselves back in the game very well and scored a very good equaliser.

"Full credit to Morten as he actually starts the move, Junior delivers a fantastic cross and not only Morten there are three or four bodies there to get on the end of it.

Christ, the bloke doesn't even know what the score is during the game, nevermind owt else...

You misunderstood, he was not talking about goals, we equalised getting into the box.

Kean "Considering we were in Villa's box 36 times, the same amount of times as Villa, on another day we would have got a point"

Kamy if I had a bag of chips (which I dont) they would be soaking wet through with your urine. :angry:

If Venky's do not sack Kean we will lose our premiership status and they will lose their 40 million a year, if they are ok with that then they clearly belong in a mental institute.

I love my club and I hate what is happening to it but half of me does'nt care anymore because it starting to feel like the club is a different animal to what it used to be.

A proud family club who once won one of the toughest competions in the footballing world to a marketing tool for chicken breeders who are making us a total laughing stock.

You misunderstood, he was not talking about goals, we equalised getting into the box.

Kean "Considering we were in Villa's box 36 times, the same amount of times as Villa, on another day we would have got a point"

I thnk that is one of the most stupid quotes I've ever read! What about 'considering both teams were all wearing football boots, on another day we would have got a point'. :wstu::angry2: :angry2: I really do hate him

Kamy if I had a bag of chips (which I dont) they would be soaking wet through with your urine. :angry:

If Venky's do not sack Kean we will lose our premiership status and they will lose their 40 million a year, if they are ok with that then they clearly belong in a mental institute.

I love my club and I hate what is happening to it but half of me does'nt care anymore because it starting to feel like the club is a different animal to what it used to be.

A proud family club who once won one of the toughest competions in the footballing world to a marketing tool for chicken breeders who are making us a total laughing stock.

In my opinion a lot of people have alot to answer for with regards to Rovers. Walkers for selling the club to venkys. Those who did the checks on venkys, those who did the due diligence stuff, the prem for letting themselves be hoodwinked into believing that venkys are fit and proper people to run a football club. Agents who advise venkys or even themselves for the way they ran venkts and the club. There is a lot to answer for. As supporters we deserve to have these answers.

I would like the walkers back - anything is better than this bunch. Supporters need to petition walkers to come back to the club, to persuade them to pull all the stops out to get the club off venkys.

Jack had a dream, but venkys have given us a nightmare.

Protests should start v sheff weds in the carling cup. Sod the cup this season, prem safety is better for Rovers. If there is a 'cup shock' at ewood on weds, there will be publicity. If protests are able to be heard during that match, the national media will pick it up.

I have been prepared to give Kean a go, although like many was unhappy with Big Sam´s sacking. I thought last season showed some signs of positivity and that at times the football was better to watch. However, I thought the point of Kean was to play a different style of football - today he played a hoofball and open 4-4-2, playing long balls up to two strikers marked by two better centre halfs. No Premiership team could stay up with the central spine we have, something I thought Kean had addressed with playing 3 in the middle towards the end of last season. But he seems to have gone more open this season.

The tipping point is Keans press conferences. He reminds me of the end of Ince. If anyone remembers that MOTD2 clip of Ince´s notepad with ´shoot´on it - how much worse can Kean sound?´The problem with this performance and much of Kean´s era (whether his fault or not) is it is not well-run. It was the wrong team and wrong formation. It is HIS fault the new players have not had time to bed in, not something we should wait around for and excuse him with. The pride of being a Blackburn fan for a long time was that the club is well-run and managed beyond its means, and now it is a laughing stock.

WHY do the LET and local journalists not ask Kean about a) Givet, B) Samba, c) where is the Jones money, d) what his own input is into transfers and e) what´s the plan!!

This performance and subsequent press conference is so inept that I think it is time for previous sympathisers, like myself, to join the ranks of anti-Kean. When Ince was booed out it really was nearly too late and it really did make a difference when we got an experienced professional in. .

Rovers til I die,how will boycotting work ? The V's don't goto ewood

Boycotting Ewood just plays into the hands of the vast majority of other club's fans who think our support is woeful.

If anyone posts that he should be given more time I'm going to throw up. Please could someone post the email address for that Venkatash guy who's supposedly running things ona day to day basis. Probably won't do any good but will make me feel better to drop him a line. Also time for a new poll with one simple question - 'sack or back'

KEAN OUT

Archived