BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Puppet or Puppeteer

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im just bored of the same old rumours and making up points just as an excuse to throw more abuse around. Cant believe some people on here call themselves SUPPORTers.

Im not saying there isnt abuse to be thrown. But when people just make things up out of anger & frustration it just gets a bit mental round here.

Kelbo Glen has shown that he has the bottle to say it how it is and make a stand.

Phillip gets pounded because he neither has the bottle to do what Glen did (i would suggest he does not have the info to) and his stories 90% are frankly embarrasing.

Taken stock of what's been said now assuming we will still be owned by Venkys how do we move forward?

Sorry, didn't mean to mark you down there, Imy.

Yeah, all Phillip does is post a series of malicious one-liners which do nothing but stoke the flames. If he actually had anything worth saying, I'm sure he'd say it. Although, maybe he's wary of pinning his colours to the mast after what happened with his friend Ali?

Im just bored of the same old rumours and making up points just as an excuse to throw more abuse around. Cant believe some people on here call themselves SUPPORTers.

Im not saying there isnt abuse to be thrown. But when people just make things up out of anger & frustration it just gets a bit mental round here.

what part of the post do you feel was made up?

That's your response to bob's lengthly post, is it? Just that incidental detail?

I believe you lives in a rented flat near Blackburn during the week and drives back to Surrey at the weekend.

Not anymore he doesn't :)

We SUPPORT the institution of Blackburn Rovers, not those that could be putting its future in danger.

As interesting as the blog is,it seems to be made up primarily of frustration rather than anything new.

It's also worth pointing out that there's a valid response to it on Vital by roversfanben,who also posts on here and was the guy who was spot on about Goodwillie.

The crux of his point being that Glen,whilst a very valued poster (and he does seem to have lots of good,solid transfer info..),tends to blow hot and cold in terms of how things are looking ie improving one minute and the sky falling in the next.

In terms of balance I thought ben's post was worth mentioning.

Not that post in particular. Just dont agree people saying venkys out. At this moment in time we need them to finally support and punp funds into our team to stand any chance, with steve kean steering the ship it is looking bleak. The uncertain future of our club is scary and all venkys own fault they took the advice they made the changes. We as fans need them to sort it out and communicate with us. We have no ways to directly show the anger and frustration we are feeling and seem to ending up arguing amongst ourselves. I miss the days of the trust at least we knew what what to expect and that we knew they would do enough to make the club survive.

Every day, we have to face the legacy SEM have left in Kean, Jensen and Myles Anderson - sickening. Would anyone be surprised to see Nick Blackman get on the pitch more, appearance bonus perhaps?

Makes me want to give certain individuals a hard punch in the face :angry2:

Oh!. Forgot blackman, has kean even botherd comparing him to anyone yet? Only roberts has sang nicks praises.....

Cant believe what should be at best a 4th choise starter/impact sub is our 1st choise striker. and dunn played as a cm. did kean learn anything under sam?

HI guys thank You for the great response on the blog site, I was unaware that it would be posted on BRFCS but I welcome and thank the adminitration for doing so.

The article is only scratching the surface and I asked quite a few individuals to view it before I posted it live.

I can ensure people that the blog is not an opinionated post, and has been put together through core evidence, which has been collated over the last 9 months. On a daily basis more information comes to light, and due to legal reasons many things cannot be put in the article due to reprecussions and potential damage to BRFC, something we all want to avoid.

My blog site has a good base of hits each week worldwide, and in particular India.

I have taken many risk putting the article together and it was not a decision taken lightly, A copy of this article has also been sent to Venky's and in particular Vineeth Rao.

This information has been passed to me over a sustained period of time because certain individuals who have Rovers interest at heart wanted this info out in the public domain, Not to cause damage, but to educate the clubs administration what Football means to supporters of English clubs, A poor cliche but its not just a game, its an obsession for most fans around the UK.

What pushed me into writing it?

I get asked questions daily what is going on, and I try to breathe positivty to all that ask me, hoping that Venky's will pull there fingers out, because for too long the light has been on, but there is no-body at home.

I could have been critical within the article but chose not to, I hope they are reading these message boards and realise the Fans of Blackburn Rovers will not allow this club to go down the pan without a fight.

Hopefully this will force a reaction from Venky's to do the right thing, because its the right thing to do, because if there is no change my next article will be far more revealing than being left open ended.

I can confirm the response I have had from emails and messages has been 99.9% Positive from all rovers fans and everyone is standing together, This is important regardless of personalities that we all want the common goal which is for Blackburn Rovers to prosper long after we have gone.

it has since going live at 10.30 a,m this morning had 5217 hits, of these hits 306 have been from India, whilst it appears there is quite a massive following of Rovers fans in Asia, Norway, and the USA.

We want our club to prosper, and what has happened can not be changed, but the future can have a new script written were mistakes are learnt from.

I ask Venkys to either give it 100%, we will stand by you if your inexperience causes issue's, but please let these be your mistakes and not someone else making the decisions for you.

Or hold your hands up and make the club available for someone else to purchase it who has genuine interest in owning a football club for the football reasons and not for a PR stunt

Finally thank you again the community of BRFCS Your support and comments are always appreciated

A point that I have made previously. With BRFC being openly for sale for 3 or more years and with Rothschilds repeatedly coming up with a blank, Jerome Anderson and probably Phillipe Hubert too spotted an ideal opportunity to make quick money with little investment and they grabbed it with both hands.

No sensible investor would ever seek to buy a Prem League club cos Premier League football is just aa all consuming bonfire that burns whatever money is shovelled at it faster and faster and faster. It is an asylum being controlled by the inmates. There are many billionaires in this country who would have purchased BRFC if a decent financial return was possible but it's obviously not cos no queue formed did it? The obvious fact remains imo that if BRFC could make money the Walker Trust would never have considered selling it would they? 'An idiot with a death wish' Alan Sugar termed Jack Walker as he struggled to off load Spurs and head for the exit door. So many people still stupidly term money going into Prem football as an 'investment' when nothing could be further from the truth.

As it stands the Venkey mob were sold a pup and have now realised it to their undoubted cost. They have and never have had an affiliation with Blackburn, why would they? BRFC is most definitely not wire in their blood thats for sure. If I were in Mrs Raos shoes I would put it down to a bad experience and simply seek to recover as much of my original investment as I could possible before offloading the whole shabang walking away into the sunset to lick my wounds and curse the day when I ever met Jerome Anderson. My only consideration would be self preservation and the future wellbeing of BRFC would not even figure in my thinking. Afterall why on earth would it?

As for BRFC in the future? There isn't one is the worst case scenario. We can only live in the faint hope that a rich benefactor comes along and saves us from the future. Why one would do that I've really no idea but I do live in hope that there are one or two who might.

That's quite possibly the most depressing post I've ever read. As you say there is no investment opportunity here and, as I've said before, the only hope is for someone who loves the club to step in.

But unless anyone knows a super-rich Rovers fan, that may be all she wrote, and considering we can't sell our corporate boxes I cant see that happening.

I can't help but think though that we would have reached this point, sooner rather than later, once The Trust turned off the tap. However, what has hastened matters being brought to a head is the subsequent decisions made by the new owners, and the removal of SO MUCH experience. What is left is naivety at all levels and a recipe for disaster.

I honestly don't know where we go from here. A fan-based consortium?

Gutted.

Fans of Blackburn Rovers will not allow this club to go down the pan without a fight.

Our failure to apply any real pressure on Venkys means that going down without a fight is exactly what we are doing.

Venkys have had lots of negative publicity in the written press with little impact on their administration of the club.

It's only images of protest outside Ewood beamed nationally that will force them into decisive action.

Our failure to apply any real pressure on Venkys means that going down without a fight is exactly what we are doing.

Venkys have had lots of negative publicity in the written press with little impact on their administration of the club.

It's only images of protest outside Ewood beamed nationally that will force them into decisive action.

the main problem with holding protests is that they tend to gethijacked by idiots with other more sinister agendas(edl,bnp,ect..) or idiots with no agenda at all and just looking for trouble, just look at the recent riots in london ect. for an extreme example of how protests however well meaning can quickly get out of hand.

id be more in favour of staying behind after the final whistle and voicing our feelings through a chorus of 'donut out' ect..

That article has no FACTS. Glen has proven through this window that he has only revealed names of players on vital after mentioned on here...now thats a fact check the history

Most of what is in that article has been known about - by quite a few people on here - for quite awhile. You may not like to believe them, but they are facts.

Could a protest at this fragile time for the future of our club do more damage than good?. I would rather get this window out of the way just make sure we get players in. Then I would like protest on sept 1st to show venkys we are unhappy and want kean out. Then an experienced manager will get rid of jensen. myles anderson and blackman. Some may say kean deserves chance with players he brings in but I just dont have faith in him.

As interesting as the blog is,it seems to be made up primarily of frustration rather than anything new.

It's also worth pointing out that there's a valid response to it on Vital by roversfanben,who also posts on here and was the guy who was spot on about Goodwillie.

The crux of his point being that Glen,whilst a very valued poster (and he does seem to have lots of good,solid transfer info..),tends to blow hot and cold in terms of how things are looking ie improving one minute and the sky falling in the next.

In terms of balance I thought ben's post was worth mentioning.

If you consider what was being said in that blog post then the reason for glen "blowing hot and cold" is clear because of the SEM/Kentaro and Anderson influence on the owners previously. Under their influence the sky was falling, but since they've parted ways things are potentially improving. They absolutely have to get rid of Kean though for things to continue improving.

it has since going live at 10.30 a,m this morning had 5217 hits, of these hits 306 have been from India, whilst it appears there is quite a massive following of Rovers fans in Asia, Norway, and the USA.

Have you spotted that Venky's (& The PR company representing them)'s online activities aren't focused around Pune. That threw me for a little while.

I'm a Google analytics geek :D

what i make of the post reading between the lines is that Kentaro/sem/anderson are still controlling the club just much more discretely, hence steve kean still untouchable and myles anderson on the playing staff.

Pleased you said that. It was my thoughts also.

Need Glen etc to clarify this. Are Kentario still involved with the club, venkys or not.

Also if venkys are very much victims in this as Rovers supporters. Is there anything legally - in the courts etc - that venkys / club can do with regards to Kentario/ sem? Or even the premier league. If Kentario are pulling strings with regards to Rovers - what are they doing with players at other clubs. Maybe they are telling their clients not to play to their full ability etc etc.

Archived