BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Puppet or Puppeteer

Have you spotted that Venky's (& The PR company representing them)'s online activities aren't focused around Pune. That threw me for a little while.

I'm a Google analytics geek :D

I assume that you can tell when and how often they access this site then ?

Do you know if they have accessed it today ?

I hope they have and I hope they have seen how frantic the fans are at the moment.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have you spotted that Venky's (& The PR company representing them)'s online activities aren't focused around Pune. That threw me for a little while.

I'm a Google analytics geek :D

Maybe a printed copy of the article needs to be sent to venky's PR in London - with a receipt signiture being required by venky's PR.

Pleased you said that. It was my thoughts also.

Need Glen etc to clarify this. Are Kentario still involved with the club, venkys or not.

Also if venkys are very much victims in this as Rovers supporters. Is there anything legally - in the courts etc - that venkys / club can do with regards to Kentario/ sem? Or even the premier league. If Kentario are pulling strings with regards to Rovers - what are they doing with players at other clubs. Maybe they are telling their clients not to play to their full ability etc etc.

I read it as Kentaro now own the club with Venky's as a front

hence all the legal ramifications,

it just needs someone with the right connections to unearth the document that confirms it!

it just needs someone with the right connections to unearth the document that confirms it!

But how does that fit with the fact that Kentaro have supposedly been shown the door??

And if it were true? Who would the FA come down on, Kentaro? Venkys? The Club?

But how does that fit with the fact that Kentaro have supposedly been shown the door??

All three

Kentaro are behind the door pulling the strings, hence Kean not sacked

Finally, again, is anyone still clinging to the prospect that Venky's actually give a damn about Blackburn Rovers?

If so on what basis? That they've bought G Neville's house? With Kalinic's money perhaps? And again if you want to talk commitment, why does the manager, on a two and a half year contract, still live in bloody Surrey? Will Venky's actually go to another game at Ewood? Please let us know when you are coming by the way.

I'll give you a fact. The sooner Kean and Venky's are out of our football club the better. They are a sick joke.

mr fleming spot on pal!!!

I bet that gets no reply off the V's who supposoldy read this board !

The club, we would be the fall guys that the PL/FA have been waiting for...

All three

But I thought Kentaro upset Venky's by taking the mick with recommending no-hoper's, and then Venky's upset Kentaro by pulling out of a slew of transfer deals at the last minute?

So, one viable scenario is that Kentaro have found a way to keep pulling money out of the club, and Venky's have been pushed into a corner and feel they are better off with the devil they know continuing to run the club, all against the background of distrust and an uneasy peace.

The problem with the FA PL getting involved is that they are part of the problem with their fit and proper tests, which obviously do not work.

Anybody know what these fit and proper tests involve? or is it just a case of them asking potential owners "can you pay for the venue, champers, Prawn sandwiches and the fees for our officials for the day" "yes" "good welcome to the gravy train"

The club, we would be the fall guys that the PL/FA have been waiting for...

vomit-2086.gif

Wouldn't this be a massive story then, with journos all over it? Yet, not a whiff of insinuation from anywhere.

vomit-2086.gif

Wouldn't this be a massive story then, with journos all over it? Yet, not a whiff of insinuation from anywhere.

lots of injunctions though,

not a whiff of insinuations! do you not read Philipl and others posts?

lots of injunctions though,

not a whiff of insinuations! do you not read Philipl and others posts?

I meant other than on this site... obviously! (i.e. mainstream media)

Interesting if there are injunctions though.

I meant other than on this site... obviously! (i.e. mainstream media)

Interesting if there are injunctions though.

yes indeed, no smoke without fire,

if it became public knowledge that Kentaro/Anderson did indeed have an interest in the Rovers they would be finished in the game of football, but then again the enforcement of the regulations is carried out by the FA, by the time they got their act together we would be finished and Anderson on a beach somewhere drinking dakaris

mr fleming spot on pal!!!

I bet that gets no reply off the V's who supposoldy read this board !

That's something that people fail to see Abbey.

Venkys supposedly wanted us to increase exposure for their companies...job done.

So then, why would they possibly want to spend more than their yearly turnover on us every six months?!

Seems to me people are getting just a tad carried away, this is a blog for goodness sake, I can write one, you can write one,

Not having a go at glenmullen here, but he’s been on this site reading the same as we all have, hearing the same as we all have, and much of whats been written has been utter nonsense.

The Kenatro situation has been shrouded in mystery since day one, one minute they’re running the club, the next minute they’re out of the picture and Venkys are looking to sell the club.

All in all we as fans just need sit tight and see what happens, we’re stuck with Venkys for now, dodged a major bullet with Syed, and have a premiership campaign on-going.

Getting wound up by unsubstantiated rumours won’t help anyone sleep at night, that Bob Flemings a nightmare if he’s not had his 7hrs.

I’d much rather people put efforts into getting rid of that excuse for a manager, the sooner he goes the more chance of survival we have.

That's something that people fail to see Abbey.

Venkys supposedly wanted us to increase exposure for their companies...job done.

So then, why would they possibly want to spend more than their yearly turnover on us every six months?!

This is what I've said from day one, but no 'they have a 879 other companies that make bazillions', or Barry White has a 'special, marquee fund, so that PROVES something or other'

It doesn`t seem to make sense that Kentaro own the club ,they would only be charging themselves agents fees etc.And owning a P.L.club is a hobby not a living as everyone rightly says. I may be wrong but I believe they are now history and lessons have been learnt.

Archived