BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean Thread (Poll reset after Stoke game)

Glenn

958 members have voted

1. 1. Should Steve Kean be sacked

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please get a proper manager in who can organise the team Venkys!

Only one sub today?!?!

Ewood was a seething cauldron today, I can only see it getting worse. It worries me slightly that someone could get seriously harmed with the anger on display today.

Never seen it that heated before, even when there's been kick offs with rival fans.

sorry david, what kids has he brought through? hoillet? ollson? these guys were there under sam, HE was the one that gave them their chance, kean is just riding on the back of some of sam's good work.

as for the game, did anyone notice as soon as kean walked out of his technical area, the amount of abuse he got? never after that did he venture from his dugout, sums up what rovers fans think of this imposter.

We've heard much in the past that Kean is a good talker "he gives a good presser" was banded around as an ironic counter argument to Kean's awful start(well his whole tenure has been pretty much a constant pattern - Showing glimpses of what we could be like, but not picking up points where they matter the most). I'm watching match of the day and I'm thinking how much sense the other managers talk. Mick McCarthy for example told it how it was, in that situation Kean would have made excuses, but not even acknowledge that it may maybe even slightly be something he is doing wrong.

I've got mixed feelings as well.

Half of me wants to belt the snot out of the poison dwarf, the other half of me wants to mail Venky's a tub full of chicken ######.

Nice one Bryan, this is the kind of thing we need. When things were going well, this place was great, not because there wasn't very heated debates/arguments, but because it rarely got personal. Everyone is very uptight, me included. As much as I hate Citeh fans, I have a few good friends that are an exception to the many idiots we seem to encounter at Ewood, they had an attitude of "it's all going tits up, but lets at least try and have a laugh". It's the tension, even I post sometimes and feel like a bit of nob afterwards, especially today when it's all doom and gloom with no carrot at the end of the tunnel in sight.

In my heartbroken state I my be doing the guy a disservice.

He had to hold Petro hand all game too...

Was Petro on? I noticed his name on the teamsheet but what did he do?

When Kean said he was a player who could do "everything" I didn't realise that included making himself invisible!

Question all the Statto's on here: What is the worst run a Premier league manager has gone on before getting the chop. After you see Kean's record in black and white it absolutely abismal - it's worse than Ince's ffs, who was given way more time than he should have, but I wonder if there has been a worse manager that has kept his job longer than our imitation of a manager?

"Even the ones I didn't bring to the club I consider my players. I'll take the criticism on my shoulders and take it away from them."

Very big of you.

Its all about him isn't it? He'll stay as long as Venkys pay.

Alan Shearer on Steve Kean, 'He's not a bad manager...'

Am I just having a nightmare? Every pundit under the son is missing the key facts and backing Kean.

Are the media openly taking the p1ss out of us?....these same people were slagging him off to high heaven when he was appointed!!

WFT! :angry:

Are the media openly taking the p1ss out of us?....these same people were slagging him off to high heaven when he was appointed!!

WFT! :angry:

I KNOW!!!

They say we're bug$ered pretty much, but when we yelp 'Kean Out' we are stupid.

I have pretty much given up on trying to understand pundits and the media and their reaction to Rovers.

Apart from Henry Winter, Andy Cryer and Kamy.

"Sources in India told the Mail on Sunday last night that the club's co-owner, Anuradha Desai, was still resolutely supportive of Kean, despite the results".

It says in the article last night, is this after todays result ?

I have to agree with Paul's deleted thread if it is.......Kean out, Venky's out.

I'm really pleased that I did not post after the rovers game today, because I would have got ban for my comments.

I was really unhappy with the second half performance today again. Kean can't movative the players at all.

I'm sorry Steve Kean but you are completly out of your depth as a manager and you are clueless.

The owners need to sack him before he does any more damage to the club. Taxi for Kean!!! :angry2::angry:

We need a proven PL manager in before next league game. The shortlist should be Benitez, O'Neill, Hughes, Curbishley. Go and get one of these in before next game or we are HEADING for Championship Football next season.

My Dad came today to watch the game and said that the 2nd half performance was the worst he has seen since Kidd and Ince era was manager.

"Sources in India told the Mail on Sunday last night that the club's co-owner, Anuradha Desai, was still resolutely supportive of Kean, despite the results".

It says in the article last night, is this after todays result ?

I have to agree with Paul's deleted thread if it is.......Kean out, Venky's out.

Do you reckon Keans sticking one on Mrs Desai?

I'm feeling so low and angry tonight, i hate KEAN. So proud of the fans at the end today showing the passion for the club. We can't go on like this, he needs to go NOW. I've never felt this angry in my life.

Archived