BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean Thread (Poll reset after Stoke game)

Glenn

958 members have voted

1. 1. Should Steve Kean be sacked

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Steve Kean is often quoted as saying "we'll take the positives from the first half" or "although we lost to a late penalty we can take the postives from the performance" and so on ad nauseam. My question is -what does he do with all these 'positives' that he keeps taking? Surely the vast number of positives he has accumulated should by now have translated into points. Taking positives out of a game is utterly meaningless unless there is actually learning which can progress into real results. He cannot point to any positives which have then led to a satisfactory outcome the second time around- at least in my opinion.

'"Clueless and full of bullshit" should be his epitaph.

Just a note of warning, Shteve McClaren is currently talking to the Forest board after what I think was another loss (haven't checked the score). If he became a free agent, I can see the chicken overlords making contacts.

As for Dechamps, I'd take him, either as a manager or a player!!

Just a note of warning, Shteve McClaren is currently talking to the Forest board after what I think was another loss (haven't checked the score). If he became a free agent, I can see the chicken overlords making contacts.

well now he has resigned watch this space

glen9mullanglen mullan

@

@garym161 Massive rumour yesterday, that this was the case, with Kean taking academy duties in India

If this is true this would be massive. However it directly contradicts what Kamy has told us, it sounds too much like good sense to be anything of Venkys doing and I'd be very surprised if he wanted the job.

Always found O Neill a bit overrated but he's still a good manager who I'd back to lift us out of the mess we're in, I'd be very happy but not holding my breath.

If this is true this would be massive. However it directly contradicts what Kamy has told us, it sounds too much like good sense to be anything of Venkys doing and I'd be very surprised if he wanted the job.

Always found O Neill a bit overrated but he's still a good manager who I'd back to lift us out of the mess we're in, I'd be very happy but not holding my breath.

Mm, Martin O'Neill or Kean ? Let me think about that for a milli second !

Archived