BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Protest at the City match.

Neal

He is so arrogant the way he talks about this protest. Like the fans are annoying him.

Please, all of you who are going to Ewood tomorrow, sing "Kean Out" for all of us who cant be there. Obviously its not smart to start the game with Kean Out-chants, but when City are 0-5 up, I think its safe to start the show. Let the idiot hear the so called 1% calling for his head!! :angry:

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Because we won ONE game.... and lost miserably in the next.

Yeah, and he is refering to that match as the owners were there to see it. And I suspect they didnt see the newcastle-game, but when reading Keans post-match quotes about it they probably thought we were excellent! :rolleyes:

Don't post on here very often but do read daily.

I am a season ticket holder of 20 years plus and couldn't make the march before the arsenal game, respect to all who did.

I want kean out, yes he is giving us a different style of football to Sam and if it worked it would be great, but I can't remember such a disorganised shambles we are witnessing at the moment and I cannot see it changing.

I was responsible for 5 season tickets this year and was tempted not to bother and my decsion to renew resulted in them renewing.

Everyone I speak to wants kean out, I work with several Rovers fans who want him out and don't believe me when I relay information from this site, they think I over dramatise things.

These others including season ticket holders who were unaware of the march and further protests.

I never want us to lose and don't tomorrow.

The message of protests need to be more widespread, imagine if we are 4-0 down tomorrow there will be more people leaving the ground than protesting its the way it is.

Rovers fans plan sit in

3.45PM Fri Sep 30 2011

Kean said: "I'd have hoped after the Arsenal game that sort of thing might have fizzled out, but if it's come around again, we'll just have to deal with it".

Why don't you just "fizzle out" Kean you complete and utter arsehole!

Don't post on here very often but do read daily.

I am a season ticket holder of 20 years plus and couldn't make the march before the arsenal game, respect to all who did.

I want kean out, yes he is giving us a different style of football to Sam and if it worked it would be great, but I can't remember such a disorganised shambles we are witnessing at the moment and I cannot see it changing.

I was responsible for 5 season tickets this year and was tempted not to bother and my decsion to renew resulted in them renewing.

Everyone I speak to wants kean out, I work with several Rovers fans who want him out and don't believe me when I relay information from this site, they think I over dramatise things.

These others including season ticket holders who were unaware of the march and further protests.

I never want us to lose and don't tomorrow.

The message of protests need to be more widespread, imagine if we are 4-0 down tomorrow there will be more people leaving the ground than protesting its the way it is.

I am not a big fan of Sam's football and never was but I stand by my decision that if he had been given the funds to buy Nzogbia and Crouch like he wanted we would well have been in the top half of the table.

The thing is Kean really does'nt set the players out any different, against the Barcodes we set up trying to play counter attacking football, only problem was that that the wingers did'nt track back and Yakubu isnt a target man so it failed miserably, we looked exactly same as a Sam team apart from we had a less effective target man and we still have'nt got a clue what to do with set pieces (which I find amazing considering we have been ###### for ages in this).

Our manager has'nt got a clue, Sam had......the only problem was that it usually was boring as hell but it worked.

For those saying I told you so, you correctly predicted the demise of your club- surely as hollow as hollow victories come...

With that logic, anyone who was pro-Kean incorrectly predicted the rise of a numpty. As epic a fail as fails can be.

Let's not point score though as I don't think the people who predicted correctly will be claiming "victory".

Think the guy is baiting us by saying what he has in his presser.

If he thinks we have drifted off after that result at Newcastle last week he is one off!!

Tomorrow WE the fans should take back Ewood.

We will be there long after this idiot finally goes abroad!!

So... is today the day that this repulsive, slimy b*****d will bite the bullet? We live in hope.

Like many others I'm finding it increasingly difficult to take any joy in points we get under this toad - not that they come around very often.

If we are beaten comprehensively and the crowd turn on Kean it might be the tipping point... but then again it probably won't.

"I've got the full backing of the owners" (licks lips) "They see what we're trying to do here" (licks lips)

Dear God, please... MAKE IT END.

Archived