BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Venky's - Do You Support Them As Owners Of The Club?

608 members have voted

1. 1. Almost 12 Months on, do you support Venky's as owners of Blackburn Rovers Football Club?

• Yes I support Venky's
    • No I don't support Venky's
    • I am not sure and want to withold judgement at this time

I dont think you'll find out. She dosnt seem to post much these days.

Cant say I blame her.

Why's that, DGS?

Because she's pushing uphill?

Truly, it's hard to find some supportive facts about Kean and the Venkys at the moment.

It really is an ISU. An Indian Stuff Up of huge proportions

• Replies 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How can anyone in their right mind have any support for our incompetent owners,their record to date is atrocious they very rarely

take an interest in whats going on at all. If it is true that they left at half time on saturday why did they bother to turn up

at all. I noticed that the fans were very fickle against wigan, cheering when we scored, booing when they scored, sporadically chanting

venkys/kean out only when we were losing ! This could give a false impression to kean or the venkys, we need to crank up the vocal

protests during the match to make more of an impact.

I noticed that the fans were very fickle against wigan, cheering when we scored, booing when they scored, sporadically chanting

venkys/kean out only when we were losing ! This could give a false impression to kean or the venkys, we need to crank up the vocal

protests during the match to make more of an impact.

I don't think they were being fickle. It's the summation of one side of us wanting our team to win and the other side being completely and utterly hell bent against the owners and puppet.

I'm not sure how I felt when that penalty went in, tbh.

It might have been the ale talking, but Kean and Venkys got both barrells all game flong from me and a mate.

It ended up with me rowing with some bloke behind and having a banner ripped out of my hands (wasn't even mine!) but sometimes you just can't hold back any longer.

It might have been the ale talking, but Kean and Venkys got both barrells all game flong from me and a mate.

It ended up with me rowing with some bloke behind and having a banner ripped out of my hands (wasn't even mine!) but sometimes you just can't hold back any longer.

Seriously...who does these people think they are?

Attacking other supporters, ripping things out of their hands?

When we find ourselves in the Championship...they will have to share the blame.

They won't though...these "fans" whose deluded vision of themselves as "super fans" is, in reality, far more important to them than Blackburn Rovers Football Club could ever be.

Seriously...who does these people think they are?

Attacking other supporters, ripping things out of their hands?

When we find ourselves in the Championship...they will have to share the blame.

They won't though...these "fans" whose deluded vision of themselves as "super fans" is, in reality, far more important to them than Blackburn Rovers Football Club could ever be.

This is true – a few fans are still oblivious to some of the strange and bizarre events since the chicken farmers have taken over.

On the pitch - a former first team coach of Fulham and Coventry City promoted to manager of a Premier League club – this person had no managerial experience. Further to this, an assistant manager was appointed who our novice manager had never met in his life before. Along with Iain Brunskill (previously coaching Liverpool teenagers), we were informed we could be experiencing Champions League football soon and the team had more potential.

Off the pitch – no chairman, an inexperienced board and the Rao family (I am guessing) have managed to reduce our income, compared with our previous ownership, through a series of poor decisions.

The list goes on but I can’t be bothered.

Personally I don’t appreciate it when people, especially our owners, take the **** of our club.

Philip, I passed that point over 6 months ago.

VENKYS OUT OUT OUT

I am thinking more of the fans who are/were willing to give them a prolonged chance. Their patience is at the point of running out.

The poll (admittedly an old one) shows 11% backing Venky's and 25% not sure.

If Kean stays on, I wouldn't be surprised if that 36% dropped to around 10% or less.

I am just hoping that their attendance at Wigan was to confirm that the crowd had turned against them and their days are subsequently

numbered at the club. Hopefully they will report back to modom and they will start to plot their way out. (heres hoping)

I still feel that their involvement was always financially motivated maybe they can see a financial problem looking forward.

The Venky's ownership has what I'd call a death stench about it at present.

Events are spiralling completely out of control and they appear not to know anything about what is going on and give all the outward impression of couldn't care less.

Death stench is quite apt and the only time they will care is when they the other vultures begin to gorge themselves on the rotting carcass that is giving off the odor.

The Venky's ownership has what I'd call a death stench about it at present.

Events are spiralling completely out of control and they appear not to know anything about what is going on and give all the outward impression of couldn't care less.

I've said this several times over the last few weeks and months and will say it again...

Why do we presume and what have they done to date that makes us believe that they actually give a damn?

Their "baby" is particularly poorly and what do they do about it? Leave at half time, contnue to employ a managerial disaster and toddle off back to Pune. If they actually gave a damn about their "baby" they'd have considered the Qatari offer as it would have provided a possibility that someone could come and give it the care and attention it deserves.

Got to fear the worst. There's more money in it for them by keeping the club and seeing it fall to pieces than getting rid.

(Doing up Brockhall, free pies at Wolves away, renaming the BBE after Ronnie and freezing season ticket prices - these are peanuts compared to he mortgage they have taken out).

Oh great meltdown. New contract then...

Desperate times call for desperate measures. The owners and manager are at war with Rovers supporters and today's news of Kean's probable contract extension is nothing more than another two-fingered salute to fans who love this club and have supported it through thick and thin for decades. Most fans have accepted we are likely to be relegated but if we are going down we should take the owners and manager with us. The time has come for a mass protest at the next home match in the form of a pitch sit-in. This could either be before the match to stop it taking place or a pitch invasion during the match to get the match abandoned. The worldwide publicity should cause Venky's huge embarrassment and hopefully will damage their brand and their business and it might, just might, finally convince them that they should sell up and get out. A sit-in would also undoubtedly cause harm to Rovers and may even result in a points deduction but to be honest with this lot in charge we shouldn't care. The damage has already been done and it doesn't feel like it's our club any more....

Absolute insanity down there.

Kean is now at the stage in which the fans are in complete revolt and other clubs fans and the press are openly mocking- a point in which managers always get the bullet.

Yet, at BRFC he gets a pay rise. I'm afraid it stinks to high heaven.

Why do they refuse to comment on anything relevant? Something to hide?

A spokesman for Venky’s did not respond to a request for comment. A Blackburn Rovers spokesman said the club were unable to respond to questions about the nature of their financial arrangements with Barclays

Archived