BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Venky's - Do You Support Them As Owners Of The Club?

608 members have voted

1. 1. Almost 12 Months on, do you support Venky's as owners of Blackburn Rovers Football Club?

• Yes I support Venky's
    • No I don't support Venky's
    • I am not sure and want to withold judgement at this time

• Replies 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That is a smashing article which counter-balances hagiographic Nick in the Mail on Sunday.

Smashing as in lots of smashed eggs when Madam gets to read it in Pune.

Cracking fail by Paul Agnew by the way... PR's job to stop that sort of twenty pounder from holing the sinking sloop Venky below the water line.

At least we are now getting some balanced press attention, these articles are factual and not full of propaganda.

It feels like the protests have had some effect in bringing our desperate plight to the attention of the outside world.

The most worrying thing is that on the face of it the venkys are determined to blindly ignore the numerous massive problems

we are facing, namely relegation, poor manager, management structure in tatters, disastrous relationship with the fans etc.

They are definitely looking at a different agenda to us, its the only explanation for their continuing support of the shambles

we are in.

From the Daily Telegraph article below - shock horror they could not get a response...

Attempts to contact Venky’s on Friday failed to produce a response to questions about the nature of the loan and whether the club’s 121-year-old ground, Ewood Park, was listed as security against the borrowings.

Since the summer, I decided not to pay any more money to these fools, and agents, running our club.

In previous years, I would happily pay money for a season ticket in the knowledge I could only make a few games.

I still care but I am becoming more bitter as the heart and soul has been ripped out - personally have no time for liars and our current owners and tool manager are just that

Oh and for those pro Venkys, I know first hand how thick they are..

Since the summer, I decided not to pay any more money to these fools, and agents, running our club.

In previous years, I would happily pay money for a season ticket in the knowledge I could only make a few games.

I still care but I am becoming more bitter as the heart and soul has been ripped out - personally have no time for liars and our current owners and tool manager are just that

Oh and for those pro Venkys, I know first hand how thick they are..

Well said John. I can't comprehend how 68 people on this MB purport to "support" Venkys.

They are destroying the Club and our fan base.

RIP Venkys

Interesting that Martin Blackburn of the The Sun is questioning the odd behavior of the Rao family yesterday (in reference to Kamaras comments on Sky).

Perhaps they felt exposed seeing as the Wigan Directors refused to let Balaji bring his American goon security in with him.

I know. It's terrible how standards are falling; it's near impossible to find a good goon these days.

One guy I knew Tootle was his name was a goon to be. An engineer fireman recruit striker, straight off the farm from Mississippi, a beast of a man. Had to cut strips in his coveralls to fit over his shoulders and arms. So black he was purple, his daddy used to have him hold down the bulls to put the bands on them, used to drag haybails so the mule wouldn't get tired. Saw the beast carry a main fuel oil pump generator up two levels on a DDG on one shoulder. Ate raw meat with Lee and Perrings and bloody melon with sausage gravy.

Could not touch his toes for the PRT because of his chest muscles. Failed the tape because his measurements were so odd, so they kicked him out.

Works for a certain pop star now, got my daughter her autograph.

Think this is going to be a make or break couple of weeks for Venky's, either they take a look seriously at what as been going on, and weed out all the people who in my opinion are working against the interests of BRFC , Agnew , Kean, Anderson etc and perhaps bring in people who will work in the interests of BRFC and therefore buy some time with supporters regarding their ownership and try to build links with the fan base,

or b. Ignore what's been going on and continue to listen to the bull they are being fed, alienating more supporters

or c. Look to offload the club

Going to be interesting which way they decide to go

If its true they did leave at half time then they can no longer be deemed fit to run or claim to love the club!!!!!

No GENUINE fan leaves at half time!!!!

Pathetic half arsed owners who are using our club as adick extension !!!!!!!

Put up or f off venkys !!!

Can rover smum still defend them after not even staying for the game? Or anyone else .

Archived