BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Qpr v Rovers preview

Is this sarcasm or am I missing something? Sam's West Ham beat Blackpool 4-0, which (in my opinion) tells us the relative merits of Sam v. Halloway as managers.

What I fear most is that we'll tumble downward to the Championship as Sam brings West Ham back to the PL, and he'll give us a smug wave as we pass. Sam's a good manager (head and shoulders above Kean) but he is an absolute a@s.

We need a competent manager ASAP if we are going to avoid utter humiliation. Thanks (NOT!) Venkys.

WOOSH

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are you for real?

SALGADO IS FINISHED.

Still think its his best game so far, not much came down the right, yes he is finished, but he has been much worse.

to be honest Taarabt was so bad when he came on he would have made anyone look good

i saw was him make exactly the same STUPID challenge that he made against Jarvis in the Wolves game!

he got the ball

A real Chumpionship slug-fest today, lots of long balls and a 6'3" scarecrow doing his best to keep out of the sun.

Pss poor last 30mins. We really are screwed. QPR a good point??????......???????? !!!!!!!??????....######!!!???.. have some members had their drinks spiked. But dont worry, no doubt Wenkys will address the problems by appointing a new ball boy as Kean will be running out of staff to finger.

Roll on Tottenham.

Still think its his best game so far, not much came down the right, yes he is finished, but he has been much worse.

to be honest Taarabt was so bad when he came on he would have made anyone look good

he got the ball

Obviously there isn't much to go by because he's been terrible so far and he won't improve.

Perhaps he did but... YOU DO NOT DIVE IN 2 FOOTED IN THE BOX! He's what? 34? 35? Will he learn? Will he f**k.

I'm not having a go at you mate, just miffed off why Lowe doesn't play there after an outstanding performance against Arsenal. Anyone with an ounce of common sense can see that... Oh wait.

I thought that was just about as bad a game of football as you could wish to see and that applies to both teams.

Both goals came as a result of bad defending the likes of which you wouldn't see in most kids games.

How these people justify their wages for 90 minutes of crap is just grand larceny.

But dont worry, no doubt Wenkys will address the problems by appointing a new ball boy as Kean will be running out of staff to finger.

No wonder we keep losing if that's his motivation technique

Obviously there isn't much to go by because he's been terrible so far and he won't improve.

Perhaps he did but... YOU DO NOT DIVE IN 2 FOOTED IN THE BOX! He's what? 34? 35? Will he learn? Will he f**k.

I'm not having a go at you mate, just miffed off why Lowe doesn't play there after an outstanding performance against Arsenal. Anyone with an ounce of common sense can see that... Oh wait.

Yeah I'd play Lowe there.

regarding the tackle I'd have to see it again, I though Taarabt was only 5 yeards out and it was a great tackle, yes soon he'll f'k it up next time no doubt but he didn't this time.

I'd drop him ASAP, but today I didn't notice him making mistakes as normal so will give him a little credit.

Seriously... If Kean mentions "the owners" or "the owners backing" in his post match interview my head will explode!

He needs to shut up because at this rate he's going to get himself physically hurt. :angry2:

Salgado was woefull, his non effort at getting the ball for their goal was comical and was a liability for the majority of the game, did'nt think Hoilett played well either, he did'nt look interested today at all.

Two poor teams and the match was boring as hell, third week in a row I have struggled to pick a man of the match award for our team.

Blackburn boss Steve Kean: "I am happy enough with a point in one respect but I think they scored against the run of play.

"I was disappointed but we got back into the match straight away and on balance overall the stats on the game are pretty equal.

"The point gets the momentum moving again, which is important."

So true...so depressing.

We have to face cold,hard facts...we are an awful,unmotivated p1ss pot of a team being led by a Mr nobody trying to be a manager.

Wolves,Fulham,QPR...we're just not good enough to beat any of these mediocre sides.

THE WRITING IS ON THE WALL. :(

And our away record under previous managers was brilliant wasn't it ? I also think you are being extremely harsh on Fulham and Wolves - as away matches they ain't easy.

For me - under Hughes or MON - I would have been happy with a point against QPR. At the moment I am just hoping we pick up enough points that we aren't totally adrift when Kean inevitably gets the chop.

His new best mate now has a week to work wonders on the training pitch so we can get a result against Tottenham.

Blackburn boss Steve Kean: "I am happy enough with a point in one respect but I think they scored against the run of play.

"I was disappointed but we got back into the match straight away and on balance overall the stats on the game are pretty equal.

"The point gets the momentum moving again, which is important."

Is this the same momentum that has us sitting at the bottom of the league??

The guy is such a cock.

And our away record under previous managers was brilliant wasn't it ? I also think you are being extremely harsh on Fulham and Wolves - as away matches they ain't easy.

For me - under Hughes or MON - I would have been happy with a point against QPR. At the moment I am just hoping we pick up enough points that we aren't totally adrift when Kean inevitably gets the chop.

His new best mate now has a week to work wonders on the training pitch so we can get a result against Tottenham.

I respect your opinion DMTP but you do not change my view.... we ARE an awful,unmotivated,p1ss pot of a side with a nomark trying to be a manager.

As you were.

Difference being we could win plenty of home matches.

well the interviewer is as clueless as kean then, from what i saw in the game, qpr were on top when they went in front.

i think davidmailstightperm should change his username to stevekeansbaldhead.

yeah he never asks Kean hard questions on sky, why didn't he say " what do you thik about being bottom"?

against the run of play? flippin laughable, what momentum? the guy is a deluded joke.

I don't have Sky so haven't seen anything of the game, and won't until MotD later on. [i guess we'll be in our traditional "last match" slot!]

However, that was also the impression being given by Jonathan Ledgard, the guy who was reporting in to Gabby Logan on the BBC "red button" 's equivalent of Jeff Stelling on SSN. He just said that we'd had the majority of play in the first 1/4 hour.

Seconds later, it's "We're going back to Loftus Road for news of the first goal." I knew; I just knew it was the home team who'd have got it.

Archived