BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Qpr v Rovers preview

Saw the last hour of the game and thought it was pretty even, there was some nice football played but it was all fairly low key. Neither side created anything and so a draw was fair. Can't help thinking this was a waste for us though as QPR were desperate and we should be looking to beat the likes of them. Again it was worrying how we began to sit further back as the game went on until it really looked like we were going to get beat towards the end.

There seems to be a strange reluctance on the manager's part to put subs on to try and spark something. We had all those forward players waiting to come on and all he did was a like for like change up front. Don't know what to make of Vukcovic not being able to get in the side even as an impact sub as he seems to be OK to play for Montenegro, suspect he may be a dud.

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just back from the game. Oh deary me.

If you are going to play holding midfielders with attacking wide players, you need to do the simple things. Such as winning the ball and then feeding it on the g

GROUND to your wide men.

This was one of the most tepid games I've seen for ages.

We didn't dominate, we didnt play fast free flowing football. We played more direct hoof balls than under big Sam and the worst thing was- qpr were there for the taking.

I watched us make the same mistakes over and over again and what did kean do? Didn't change a thing about the flawed system.

After 70 mins, he finally took off Roberts who was woeful. And replaced him with a direct swap for goodwillie. Despite the fact that nothing had been working.

I've had enough.

He will take our club down if he stays any longer

SACK HIM NOW

Just back from the game. Oh deary me.

If you are going to play holding midfielders with attacking wide players, you need to do the simple things. Such as winning the ball and then feeding it on the g

GROUND to your wide men.

This was one of the most tepid games I've seen for ages.

We didn't dominate, we didnt play fast free flowing football. We played more direct hoof balls than under big Sam and the worst thing was- qpr were there for the taking.

I watched us make the same mistakes over and over again and what did kean do? Didn't change a thing about the flawed system.

After 70 mins, he finally took off Roberts who was woeful. And replaced him with a direct swap for goodwillie. Despite the fact that nothing had been working.

I've had enough.

He will take our club down if he stays any longer

SACK HIM NOW

So in a nutshell, nothing different to every other abject performance we've had to endure under this man masquerading as a football manager.

Kamara on Sky said we hardly had a shot in the second half.

Every day that ticks by the owners lose more and more fans, and if they don't act quickly they themselves could find life being owners of Blackburn Rovers becoming increasingly uncomfortable.

SACK KEAN NOW

Ps - Quick shout out to the fans that made the trip, looked a decent following considering, you have my respect, great effort :tu:

Just back too. So angry that Kean played for the draw. Very frustrating. Yak said he wasn't fit by the way, but who knows. Only two players worth a mention were Hoilett and Olsson. I love Olsson, he puts such a shift in

Kean didn't leave the ground with the players, I think he's doing all he can to avoid fan interaction!

All in all very dissapointing, Kean lining us up not to lose so he saves face.

Don't know what to make of Vukcovic not being able to get in the side even as an impact sub as he seems to be OK to play for Montenegro, suspect he may be a dud.

Simon has outstanding technical ability and should walk into our side. He also has a temper and petulant side hence he was cheap to buy. Can't see him being happy to sit on the bench for a team that is rock bottom.

In terms of a 'dud', look no further than the manager.

If kean goes I'd be pretty confident that Simon will be one of the first names on the team sheet.

I've stopped believing we will be ok. I actually thought the owners would have seen sense and sacked him.by now but that's not gonna happen for a while and when it does it will be too late. It is our time to go down this season. We cheated death last season... Won't be done again... Expect a mass exodus next summer. Oh well at least we have the euros to look forward to :l

Here's an aside. Im with a west ham fan and I said to him Big SAMs doing ok for you (after their 4-0 win) and he just said "I hate him".

It's not just us.

Not wanting to take this into an Allardyce thread, but I had a similar conversation with a supplier last week. He also pointed out that they had Bentley, Nolan, Almunia and Carew on 40k+, so if they don't go up he should be sacked, he wants him out if they go up.

sorry I missed you somerset rover in the walkabout. After watching that he definitely played for a draw,for me Hoilett & Olsson were our better players the rest were average robbo was ok. In all seriousness we should have won that game if we can't defend that first goal then we don't deserve to be in this league. How from a set piece we did not close down Helguson is totally criminal it just makes me wonder what the clown says to them in training?. When defending a set piece and it comes back to the taker just stand off. That 1st goal could have easily been avoided & should have been,glad we got back on level terms very quickly. One alarming thing after we conceded the 1st goal the lads heads went down for a while why was this?. After the equaliser they really went on the front foot. Then 2nd half QPR were there for the taking thought we would have come out & gone for the jugular,but no just replace players like for like and was hacked off after full time. He went totally for the draw against a team there for the taking. While I felt QPR were never gonna score again. 2nd half they were terrible with a few more risks like throwing on the Yak for the last 20 mins even either Rochina/Cato would probably have won us that game. Now we really need to start picking up 3 points at the likes of Swansea/ Norwich which again will be no easy feat!. Thoroughly hacked off with today hope he has gone by the spurs game but won't hold my breath. Thanks Kean/Venkys worst team in the league at the moment. :angry2:

well the interviewer is as clueless as kean then, from what i saw in the game, qpr were on top when they went in front.

i think davidmailstightperm should change his username to stevekeansbaldhead.

I am absolutely amazed that you perceived my comment as support for Kean - but then again any sort of reasoned argument seems to be shot down with the anti-Kean vile that seems to be poisoning the message board.

I am absolutely amazed that you perceived my comment as support for Kean - but then again any sort of reasoned argument seems to be shot down with the anti-Kean vile that seems to be poisoning the message board.

Dont worry. 'Roverandout' is a whoop ding of the highest order.

Archived