BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Qpr v Rovers preview

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

why did we only bring on one sub in 90 minutes? what a pillock. We have Vukcevic on the bench who was arguably one of the best players on the pitch against England and a striker in Yakubu who has scored more than Roberts and Goodwillie combined

Kean acts like a scorned woman.

QPR looks to be the better side now, and they aren't good which says something about us.

Oh Steve Moss don't be like that, we've been fabulous this afternoon and I can prove it. I've been counting how many times we get in the oppositions box and I'm so happy to tell you that today we've gotten 'in the box' a record 6758426 times. Mrs D will be ecstatic at that, she places great value on box penetrations, as she says it feels good to penetrate the other sides box. If we can be the best ' box' penetrating team in the League I'm sure the feel good factor will soon return to all the Ewood faithful.

Got to say that was a BOTTLE JOB. We played ok, the game was there for the taking, players looking tired, lots of attacking quality on the bench, yet he made an easy substitution straight swap roberts for goodwillie. To me he covered his own back, instead of making a bold decision taking off a jason lowe or petrovic for a more attackive option on the bench to go and take all 3 points we need, he kept how it was and took the point. Sorry but thats a fixture we needed to win and it planned out that it was there for the taking. Kean missed a time to shine.

Only two things I really hold aginst Kean for this game:-

1) Why bring on Goodwillie on his own up front? We totally surrendered possession after that as we had no one to hold onto the ball... we really needed the Yak

2) Petrovic was clearly toiling all game -conttibuting very little offensively or defensively. We needed some ability to hold onto the ball in the middle - why not bring on Rochina or Formica to do that?

Bizarre.

A point is not the worse result but this was a very winnable game. We needed three to begin climbing the table but true success is beyond Kean.

Worse, Kean will spin it as a positive result and ignore that we are rock bottom and that one of the three, West Brom has a game in hand. Our owners will be pleased with a 'positive' result and continue to act surprised and dismayed that the supporters aren't getting behind their brilliant manager.

Lots of positives. Lads are desperately disappointed as they felt we should have had all three points with a bit more luck. That's two unbeaten now after Pune & QPR. We have some momentum. Looking forward to Spurs at home now.

The sort of bullsh1t I expect from Kean.

We are sleepwalking into the abyss with this clown.

If i hear the word "brilliant" from Steve Kean on the post match intervju Ill stabb myself in the eye with a fork.

You wont but be braced for at least three 'excellents' !

He bottled it.

That was an ass covering job. A dare not lose fixture and that is what we got.

If your happy we got a point at a poor QPR you deserve to watch Championship football next year.

Some people need to grow a pair and stand up instead of goin alright alright it's a decent point away...... Be bold have courage be winners.

God I hate the that will do attitude in life.....

What's Kean going to say? " We are now bottom of the league it's true. However we're delighted with the draw and we can take lots of positives out of today's performance..."

"Rovers should have won the game. We entered their half 30 times today and if there was more dew on the pitch Jason would have scored his first goal of the season."

The only plus point I can think of right now is it's one less point for the new manager to get in order to try and keep us up. Hopefully Spurs can give us a battering next game and that ****head will be gone, giving us a glimmer of a chance to survive.

Archived