BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] STEVE KEAN JUDGEMENT DAY IS IT MONDAY?

yoda

ARE YOU READING THIS KEAN,

You said judge you after the transfer window closes, ok we are bottom of the league, why are you stll here?

You should also be judged on all the lies you have spoken and get the (Please don't use that word again) out of OUR football club

Any one who wants to, please add all the lies that Kean has come out with to this thread

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MY drink was spiked your honour.

we will be buying players to excite the fans...

It's our biggest budget for many years...

Ribeiro, the new irwin...

Goodwillie, the new rooney

Anderson, the new smalling

It's only 1% of the fans...

And my personal favourite...

Hello sky, junior hoilett has signed a new deal...

ARE YOU READING THIS KEAN,

You said judge you after the transfer window closes, ok we are bottom of the league, why are you stll here?

You should also be judged on all the lies you have spoken and get the (Please don't use that word again) out of OUR football club

Any one who wants to, please add all the lies that Kean has come out with to this thread

Can I say I think you are insulting chocolate teapots here. They may not be fit for purpose but they do at least leave a nice taste in your mouth.

"The players are 100% behind me".

From what I've heard, that's far from true and the majority can't stand him.

He was the players' best mate as a coach, but the day he was given the manager's job he changed completely into an arrogant and smug individual.

The players are playing for themselves first and the club/fans second - not for Kean.

Can I say I think you are insulting chocolate teapots here. They may not be fit for purpose but they do at least leave a nice taste in your mouth.

My humble appologies to teapots, I will change it

ARE YOU READING KEAN,

THAT IS HOW TO ADMIT A MISTAKE, NOW CLEAR OFF YOU LYING KRETIN.

Wednesday, June 22

Blackburn boss Steve Kean has told talkSPORT he expects the club to playing in the Champions League by 2015.

Rovers recently sold Phil Jones to Manchester United as he wanted to play Champions League football but Kean believes his club will soon be joining the Reds in Europe's elite competition.

He told Talksport: “It was difficult with Phil because he got the opportunity to go to Manchester United and he wanted to play Champions League football now. We’re not there yet but I’m sure we will be win the next three or four seasons.”

After the win over Arsenal, Kean argued that, because around 200-250 fans protested against him, it was only 1% of the crowd and the other 99% supported him. Last week in India, Rao described the opposition to Kean as "a few people generating thousands of mails demanding the ousting of our current manager."

latest telegraph story 'we are not far off a top 10 team' havent read it yet as not on the LET website.

We'll be not far off a top 6 team tomorrow; they're called Tottenham Hotspur. We'll be on the same pitch, anyway.

latest telegraph story 'we are not far off a top 10 team' havent read it yet as not on the LET website.

Kean will probable say next, "If we turn the table upside down, we are top of the league and man city are bottom".

The blame for Rovers situation lies with those who played a role in allowing venky's to buy the club in the first place. Walker trust, premier league, those who did the due diligence etc etc.

How venkys were able to pass the fit and proper owners test, is beyond me. My opinion they are just a bunch of roguetraders.

Jack Walker brought this club up, when it was on it's knees. Venkys have destroyed the club that Jack built. Yet others put venkys in the position to do it. These people should now do all they can to get the club off venkys and rebuild the club that Jack built.

It's smug, arrogant, comments like that that turn disgust into hatred. I can't even stand to see his face any more and even if we won the next three games 5-0 I would still want him out. I'm so angry.

snipped from mirror article

Sometimes, when there is a bit of negativity, it brings the lads closer together. They want to show the direction we are moving in is right. In some ways it makes things slightly easier.

The vast majority of the fans are positive. We are not happy when we lose games, but we all want the same thing. We want to climb the table.

We want the fans to be like the thousand who went to QPR last week - every single one was behind the team

the fans are behind the team but NOT kean, when will he realise.

snipped from mirror article

Sometimes, when there is a bit of negativity, it brings the lads closer together. They want to show the direction we are moving in is right. In some ways it makes things slightly easier.

The vast majority of the fans are positive. We are not happy when we lose games, but we all want the same thing. We want to climb the table.

We want the fans to be like the thousand who went to QPR last week - every single one was behind the team

the fans are behind the team but NOT kean, when will he realise.

He realises all right. He just won't acknowledge it because he wants to hang on to the easy cash cow that is his job.

We were in their penalty box 30 times, the same number as them.

Aston Villa away?

I gave him a second chance to turn things around this season, but he blew it with those comments after the Villa game :angry2:

I'm not a fan of the personal insults, but with his comments over the past 12 months I'm begining to think he's got mental health issues:

Ribeiro, the new Irwin

Formica the new Batistuta

:wacko: :wacko:

Archived