BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Wigan Athletic v Blackburn Rovers-Match Preview

Ozz

Ihtd......

You copied my post...............

See above ......

Did I? I'll be honest and admit I hadn't read any other posts and just posted what I was thinking...strange.

On topic...FFS Dunny you pie eating barsteward.

• Replies 929
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What an absolute bloody shambles. I literally cannot wait to hear what load of balls Kean comes out with to talk him out of this weeks loss, especially after confidently announcing there is ABSOLUTELY NO CHANCE IN HELL we're going to be relegated....

Those who have not protested: Surely this is enough to get you involved in getting this bellend out.

I'll tell you now if you like:

"The turning point was Dunny's red card. He was bossing the midfield, he made x number of tackles and got into their box 12 times in the first half."

Also, I wouldn't be surprised to see a coach quote thrown in "if the coach driver hadn't got us lost then no doubt we would have won. My boys were trying to do lunges on the coach - it's not practical."

Just heard a very loud Kean Out chant. The tit commentator is saying its not Kean's fault

Not Kean's fault?!?!

If it's not Kean's fault, then I'd like to know who picked the team, formation, tactics and failed to make any changes when we were being completely overrun in the first half.

Archived