BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Wigan Athletic v Blackburn Rovers-Match Preview

Ozz

glen can you confirm any truth in what you said on twtter about venkys telling fans around them that kean is gone tommorow? allegedely

As they were leaving they allegedly said "they would do the right thing" and "the fans would be happy". This was in reply totem being asked to sack kean

• Replies 929
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have just received this txt:

"Just got this off my Mate who is in box at Wigan, he's not a bullshitter either....'Just seen the venkys they wer leaving at halftime. Some1 told them to sack kean they said 'we will do what needs to be done, everybody will happy' I reckon he's going".

Make of it what you will.

They talk that much BS though that you just don't know what to believe

• Backroom

"Just got this off my Mate who is in box at Wigan, he's not a bullshitter either....'Just seen the venkys they wer leaving at halftime. Some1 told them to sack kean they said 'we will do what needs to be done, everybody will happy' I reckon he's going".

They say that kind of sh!t all the time, it doesn't mean anything.

• Backroom

Neal I know first hand 2 people in that box and I certainly trust what they say and they implied similar.

Let's not forget that's what Balaji said to us in Pune as well.

On rochina he was off his game but should have started we need match winners and he is a potential match winner. David Dunn had no business starting though awful decision

so proud of all fans who attended this away game. Sat and watched the game on my tv i norway, i could clearly hear Kean out several times during the game. Was a bit disappointing when the chanting stopped after the 2-2 goald, and the british commentators did comment on that, but the message was loud and clear. Everyone who watched this game could hear what the fans want.

Keep up the good work guys!

Neal I know first hand 2 people in that box and I certainly trust what they say and they implied similar.

On rochina he was off his game but should have started we need match winners and he is a potential match winner. David Dunn had no business starting though awful decision

What did Balaji say in Pune?

Granted he was'nt as bad as Dunny but I recall one cracking pass to set the Yak free and one bad challenge, it just isnt enough for a guy in a free role, Hoilett would be cracking in this role, when he gets hold of the ball he makes his own chances and he can hold the ball which would give others time to catch up with play and get forward, not only that he is very consitant.

Rochina is a wild card and can produce but only in flashes, he should never be started in relegation battles, bring him on as a sub and he gives us an extra dimension.

Was a bit disappointing when the chanting stopped after the 2-2 goald, and the british commentators did comment on that

That annoyed me quite a lot, the commentators on my stream were saying that the fans were fickle and that they were perfectly happy when we were in a good position and only singled Kean out when things went badly.

Shows how naive the media are, generally we'd want Kean out regardless of the score today. The way we were playing merely compounded that feeling.

:angry2: worse performance for years that today against the leagues worse side 1st half Rovers made Wigan look , David Dunn WTF was he doing why was he on the feild in the 1st place ????

KEAN/VENKYS OUT

You are right in everything you say , but one of our main problems is..Is anybody better than Dunn in midfield ???? I am not convinced they are ,so on the rare occasions he is fit , he has to play !!

That annoyed me quite a lot, the commentators on my stream were saying that the fans were fickle and that they were perfectly happy when we were in a good position and only singled Kean out when things went badly.

Shows how naive the media are, generally we'd want Kean out regardless of the score today. The way we were playing merely compounded that feeling.

The players were given good support today ..Kean and Venkys were not ....But no doubt Kean will say it was only 1% .

well the norwegian media says that most of the british media sympatize with steve kean because of the chaotic situation the club are in, but surely the must soon start to open their eyes. As soon as the british media starts to attack kean we will get so much more fans on our side.

• Backroom

Granted he was'nt as bad as Dunny but I recall one cracking pass to set the Yak free and one bad challenge, it just isnt enough for a guy in a free role, Hoilett would be cracking in this role, when he gets hold of the ball he makes his own chances and he can hold the ball which would give others time to catch up with play and get forward, not only that he is very consitant.

Rochina is a wild card and can produce but only in flashes, he should never be started in relegation battles, bring him on as a sub and he gives us an extra dimension.

Was he in the free role? We didn't attack enough for me to notice I thought he was on the right wing with Dunn in the free role

Knowing our bunch of idiot owners they'll give him a new deal! :rolleyes:

Was a bit disappointing when the chanting stopped after the 2-2 goald, and the british commentators did comment on that, but the message was loud and clear. Everyone who watched this game could hear what the fans want.

Keep up the good work guys!

This.

In the great scheme of things this leaves us as we were......

Am I the only person who thinks Rochina brings nothing to the game ?

Totally anonymous all game. Yet he and Formica were going to be like new signings according to Kean. Petrovic "can do anything" said Kean when he signed him but he couldn't even get off the bench in a match like that.

Playing in a vital game which is one of the ones Kean has targeted to keep us up, we were rubbish! Plenty of togetherness and admirable hanging in there with 10 men but no game plan, no mid-field, no shots on goal, huge gaps in defence, no-one to retain the ball and settle the team, no organisation.

That first half, when it was eleven against eleven against the bottom team, was as bad as it gets. Absolutely convinced we are going down.

Kean out!

As they were leaving they allegedly said "they would do the right thing" and "the fans would be happy". This was in reply totem being asked to sack kean

Unfortunatly in the crazy mixed up world of Venkys, doing 'the right thing' probably means giving Kean a new contract!!

The good thing about them leaving early, is they probably think we got beat!

Totally anonymous all game. Yet he and Formica were going to be like new signings according to Kean. Petrovic "can do anything" said Kean when he signed him but he couldn't even get off the bench in a match like that.

Playing in a vital game which is one of the ones Kean has targeted to keep us up, we were rubbish! Plenty of togetherness and admirable hanging in there with 10 men but no game plan, no mid-field, no shots on goal, huge gaps in defence, no-one to retain the ball and settle the team, no organisation.

That first half, when it was eleven against eleven against the bottom team, was as bad as it gets. Absolutely convinced we are going down.

Kean out!

We play an adult version of schoolboy football..unfortunately the goals are full size.

Was he in the free role? We didn't attack enough for me to notice I thought he was on the right wing with Dunn in the free role

To be honest it's a sad state when you dont know where your players are supposed to be playing but in saying that i'm not sure either, he did seem to be central a lot of the game but both he and Dunny were both instantly forgettable so I suppose we will never know.

Archived