BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Wigan Athletic v Blackburn Rovers-Match Preview

Ozz

If Kean is to meet with the Venky's today/tomorrow _and_ they care about the club/are the footballing fans we've been led to believe - surely they have to take the appropriate action after that?

A top ten side should have walked over Wigan today.

If. however, the outcome is the new contract we've been hearing about recently then it will be a black day indeed for the club...

• Replies 929
  • Created
  • Last Reply

By the way....

GLEN MULLEN WAS ASSAULTED BY ANOTHER ROVERS FA TODAY.

I'm sure he wouldn't mention it for fear of cynical Rovers fans having a go at him for standing up for OUR club.

BUT I WILL MENTION IT and I KNOW EXACTLY WHO YOU ARE.

Standard behaviour i suppose giving the intelligence of some of our fans. I hope you read this just so you know you're a RACIST, HATEFUL, SCUMBAG.

R.I.P. B.R.F.C.

Wasn't BW was it :rock:

By the way....

GLEN MULLEN WAS ASSAULTED BY ANOTHER ROVERS FAN TODAY.

I'm sure he wouldn't mention it for fear of cynical Rovers fans having a go at him for standing up for OUR club.

BUT I WILL MENTION IT and I KNOW EXACTLY WHO YOU ARE.

Standard behaviour i suppose giving the intelligence of some of our fans. I hope you read this just so you know you're a RACIST, HATEFUL, SCUMBAG.

What a set of tosser(s) hope the police do their stuff.

R.I.P. B.R.F.C.

i bet it was that tosser who sits behind me in the blackburn end, against chelsea he shouted profanities at the supporters cheering the plane and banner and then stormed off, only to come back 10 minutes later, the guy was calling glen all sorts of names.

• Backroom

Let's not on here eh?

I thought it was going to kick off badly at one stage during the game, one lad was dragged out by a few stewards but then the 2nd goal settled it a bit

• Backroom

If he was guilty of it then why not?

I take it you have proof?

I don't doubt it but we aren't going to risk naming someone who turns out to be the wrong guy, even if we had proof mob mentality isn't the way to sort it.

If Glen wants his details and doesn't know I'm sure someone will pass it to him.

Name and shame guys, all for one and all that.

This is what has been said on another site by Simon , so no need for name and shame - "Guys this is the guy that made the threats to both myself and Glen. Unfortunately he decided to take it to the next level or try to.

I do have his name and number and have already passed it on to the police. In addition. Remember we need to keep morale high ground here. He has just ruined any chance of gaining any respectability.

So let continue as we were and continue towards our goal."

Don't name him here. It causes massive problems for the site, and if anything were to happen, we'd all be suspects.

Leave it to Glen. It's up to him what happens to the pathetic excuse for a human being. I would personally see to it that he be prosecuted, taken to court, and make sure the court knows how much he spoiled the match for me.

I find it INCREDIBLE that there are people who feel strongly enough to (allegedly) assualt Glen but don't feel strongly enough to take a stance against Kean and Venkys.

Who has done the most harm regarding the future of BRFC?

Deflated but proud of our supporters today, Big away following, backed the team, gave Venkys and Kean their opinion at the right time, and met some wonderful supporters from both this site and other social networks,

We have some real top supporters and lovely people and I'm proud to be part of the same supporters.

I felt the goals we let in was weak, and our defensive frailties were there for all to see against a team who previously couldnt find the net, But credit were crdits due we scraped a draw with 10 men, and a few of the players had good games,

We get a decent manager and we will win games, I'm certain

I see your point chaps but...

It's up to Glen if he wants to anything about it. Also by naming this guy on here I'd be risking my job.

Just thought everyone should know the kind of people who part of ACTUAL 1%.

Today is the first time i've ever been ashamed to be Rovers fan.

I see your point chaps but...

It's up to Glen if he wants to anything about it. Also by naming this guy on here I'd be risking my job.

Just thought everyone should know the kind of people who part of ACTUAL 1%.

Today is the first time i've ever been ashamed to be Rovers fan.

I dont dispute any of what you said. What happened was beyond contempt.

I just dont want to get the site involved.

Deflated but proud of our supporters today, Big away following, backed the team, gave Venkys and Kean their opinion at the right time, and met some wonderful supporters from both this site and other social networks,

We have some real top supporters and lovely people and I'm proud to be part of the same supporters.

I felt the goals we let in was weak, and our defensive frailties were there for all to see against a team who previously couldnt find the net, But credit were crdits due we scraped a draw with 10 men, and a few of the players had good games,

We get a decent manager and we will win games, I'm certain

Glen, You hold your head high compared to Kean, Venkys and their arse lickers. Well done mate.

Archived