BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Peter Kenyon

pancini

Have just been reading an article by Glen on another website where he states he has been told that Rovers are trying to recruit Peter Kenyon. What would peoples thoughts be. Personally think would be a massive step in right direction knows how to run a football club i couldnt see him coming myself with the turmoil the club is in but then again money talks

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Trying to get some clarification as I heard it from two different people in last couple of days who have been known to be correct in the past, (Just a rumour at this stage until I get it confirmed from someone who i trust 100%... Heard too many things in last couple of months from people which has turned out to be untrue, that I will stick to only the people I have spoke to for years

Hopefully there's some truth in this. He would need full control though, which is exactly what we need. Not sure the Raos would be happy to disappear into the background.

I would suggest den that Kenyon's background means he would WANT full control to come to Ewood.

I would suggest den that Kenyon's background means he would WANT full control to come to Ewood.

Yeah, I should have said that he'll demand full control. I'd be very happy if this came to fruition. Being the eternal pessimist though, I can't see him working under the Raos.

Cannot see him being happy with Steve Kean having the level of power he does.

I would be all for this, on the basis that it would suggest the Raos are willing to relinquish day to day power back to Ewood.

Having heard him speak on several occasions his accent sounds local. Does anybody know where he is from?

Cheshire I think.

If the rumours about Peter Kenyon turn out to be true it will be the most positive thing to happen at Rovers in 12 months. It will also see one baldie in, and another one out. Cheerio Keano, hello Carlo?

This would be fantastic news. If it did happen things would def change as he would be the man in

charge and that would be the only way he would accept the position. Bye bye anderson and your side kick.

However since it would be a good appointment I can't see the Vs doing it. Going on their actions

to date they will bring in Mr potatoe head to lead the club forward into a POSITIVE new era.

All depends if he has full control. If he has, then good.

If not, we will be reading about another chairman 'losing interest'.

Venkys have a history of getting rid of good chairman who don't toe the line with there policy. If kenyon comes and is not given full control, then pointless. But if he is, then Kean is gone.

Strikes me as a strong character with excellent leadership qualities who knows how to run a football club. I sincerely hope this is true as it could be our most important 'signing' of the last 12 months. Having worked with the likes of Ferguson, Abramovic and Mourinho he won't fall for the lies and spin peddled by the imposter. Venky's could then leave the club in safe hands whilst they carry on with their chicken business.

Archived