BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] How Blackburn have collapsed into chaos

Savory

- likely to get them to withdraw support even more

How on earth would that be possible?

Sure we've brought a loanee in but I'm sure that will be offset by a departure or two in the next week or some other bizarre occurrence. As BRFC continues to run along the lines of a rejected script from the defunct Sky 1 series DreamTeam, for being too absurd (unimaginable), I really don't think that we as fans should worry too much about rustling our AWOL chicken fettling, football illiterate, owners feathers.

Is anyone in Pune listening? ARE YOU ALIVE? Any chance of a sign? You don't have to come to the match or anything, heaven forbid, but perhaps you could acknowledge the fact that you still own our football club?

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Venky's got a right kicking in their own press yesterday and IMV, if they didn't really care about us before, they'll care even less now !! Their position, IMO, is untenable and has been for some time now.

I think we are now past the 'fasten your seat belts stage' and have move moved into 'crash landing territory'.

I do not think our survival chances are good either on or off the field.

I do not think our survival chances are good either on or off the field.

You just keep on changing your tune so much, you're like a mad mashup DJ!! Well, a mad mashup DJ with a selection of only Tom Waits and Lenard Cohen numbers in his record box. And those songs being of a little known session where the pair covered exclusively the choral music of Augustine monks, interspersed by only weeping and long discussions about their respective difficult relationship with their mothers.

Turn up that sweet sweet music DJ!

You just keep on changing your tune so much, you're like a mad mashup DJ!! Well, a mad mashup DJ with a selection of only Tom Waits and Lenard Cohen numbers in his record box. And those songs being of a little known session where the pair covered exclusively the choral music of Augustine monks, interspersed by only weeping and long discussions about their respective difficult relationship with their mothers.

lol what?!

+1 :lol:

Not for having a pop at Mercerman but for the sheer originality of the humour.

How on earth would that be possible?

Sure we've brought a loanee in but I'm sure that will be offset by a departure or two in the next week or some other bizarre occurrence. As BRFC continues to run along the lines of a rejected script from the defunct Sky 1 series DreamTeam, for being too absurd (unimaginable), I really don't think that we as fans should worry too much about rustling our AWOL chicken fettling, football illiterate, owners feathers.

Is anyone in Pune listening? ARE YOU ALIVE? Any chance of a sign? You don't have to come to the match or anything, heaven forbid, but perhaps you could acknowledge the fact that you still own our football club?

If it helps Bob, I'm still alive.

Broom cupboard fetish, Bob?

I think what we're seeing here is "if in doubt, do nothing". Shame they didn't take that approach over a year ago. We're a runaway train heading for the cliffs, I'm tempted to say doing nothing will end in disaster but these prats are so inept, if they did anything it would probably result in the train going quicker.

Really !?!?

Sorry, don't understand the rest but bplease send me some of what you are on !

joey_big_nose, on 24 January 2012 - 00:40 AM, said:You just keep on changing your tune so much, you're like a mad mashup DJ!! Well, a mad mashup DJ with a selection of only Tom Waits and Lenard Cohen numbers in his record box. And those songs being of a little known session where the pair covered exclusively the choral music of Augustine monks, interspersed by only weeping and long discussions about their respective difficult relationship with their mothers.

Leave Tom Waits out of this he is a legend,

and

"under the circumcision I am very prophylactic to be here"

In Tom speak that means I am alive too

I think what we're seeing here is "if in doubt, do nothing". Shame they didn't take that approach over a year ago. We're a runaway train heading for the cliffs, I'm tempted to say doing nothing will end in disaster but these prats are so inept, if they did anything it would probably result in the train going quicker.

So so true

That's great Maj. Good news! I did actually mean the Venkys. Maybe MG Road has them tied up in a broom cupboard at Venkys HQ or something.

I can well imagine the chicken overlords being well into tying each other up and pontificating in broom cupboards. It's all a bit too kinky for my likings though but it's little wonder they get on well with Jake the peg.

Although the runaway train would not actually go over the cliff. Rail Tracks are not usually built that way.

Although the runaway train would not actually go over the cliff. Rail Tracks are not usually built that way.

There is a fair chance that a runaway train has left the tracks, thats sums us up at the moment

Glen, concerning tweets from you re financial situation and 'meltdown'. Anything you can expand upon a bit on here?

I would have thought if things were as dire as some claim. There would be more effort in getting the unwanted players out of the club. Even if it just reduces the wage bill.

But there does not seem to be much effort in getting these players out.

I would have thought if things were as dire as some claim. There would be more effort in getting the unwanted players out of the club. Even if it just reduces the wage bill.

But there does not seem to be much effort in getting these players out.

Yeah I am a little confused as to just how dire/urgent things are and understand that, in the absence of official statements, the gaps tend to get filled in with hearsay etc. If we have fellow fans who know what the actual situation is it would be helpful to have any verified information shared.

It is possible, of course, that the club is absolutely desparate to clear players out but that other clubs know the position we are in so will wait until the last minute in order to get the best deal out of a weak seller. Cut-throat and understandable.

Archived