BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] How Blackburn have collapsed into chaos

Savory

You mean like spreading unfounded rumors and innuendo about food safety?

Or just wait for them to open Venkys Xpress London & set up camp outside - chances are the brothers will be there for that (they will prob feel safe so far from Ewood). Picket customers with pre prepared leaflets on Venkys promises & the reality, etc.

Launch of first store : My link

Menu:

venkys%2Bxpress%2Bmenu%2Bno5.jpg

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Or just wait for them to open Venkys Xpress London & set up camp outside - chances are the brothers will be there for that (they will prob feel safe so far from Ewood). Picket customers with pre prepared leaflets on Venkys promises & the reality, etc.

Menu:

Even if they hadn't screwed the Rovers I would sooner eat my own s!!t.

"Chicken Lollipop!! Chicken.... Lollipop.... Together?!? Am I hearing you right?"

Just what are we dealing with here? I'm sure that nobody was aware of this menu when the deal was going through. That alone would have been enough to make them realise we were selling to lunatics.

"Chicken Lollipop!! Chicken.... Lollipop.... Together?!? Am I hearing you right?"

Just what are we dealing with here? I'm sure that nobody was aware of this menu when the deal was going through. That alone would have been enough to make them realise we were selling to lunatics.

Recipe: Chicken Lollipop

Ingredients

■10 pieces chicken wings

■1 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs

■2 pieces raw eggs

■1/4 cup all-purpose flour

■1 teaspoon salt

■1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper

■3 cups cooking oil

Come on bob, rustle some up.

Recipe: Chicken Lollipop

Ingredients

■10 pieces chicken wings

■1 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs

■2 pieces raw eggs

■1/4 cup all-purpose flour

■1 teaspoon salt

■1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper

■3 cups cooking oil

Come on bob, rustle some up.

Your having a laugh. The FA should be investigating this. "Fit and Proper" my arse.

:tu: "I can see what you're trying to do here", "I'm confident you have great potential to achieve positive results in the second half of the year","I think that on another day if there was a bit more ink in your pen, one of your answers would have been correct," "I always feel that you're about to go on an unbeaten run (despite failing the last ten vocab. tests)", "If you look at the stats there are only three other pupils in this top set that have got more points than you from a position of failing your first module." "You can measure results in different ways - your points, or your improvements, or the price that you are worth to our dept. (retention rate bonuses? extra hours on staff timetables?). We have a class that is worth more money than it was six months ago." I'm sorry for my silliness, Gumboots. Full sympathy for the mark load. PM me any crackers you come across!

You've been taking lessons from the Headmaster of the Steve Kean Academy* of Positivity, haven't you EwoodDawn? ;)

* Academies used to be what took the place of "failing schools", didn't they?

Menu:

You've missed the disclaimer at the bottom...

'If you are unhappy with the service we provide, we will totally dismiss your concerns and ignor you to the point

you will think you are invisible. Have a day'

I thought tossing was a Scotish fetish,

Ah that's slightly different...tossing the caber is not exactly the same thing as everyone constantly arguing the toss all the time. This MB used to be a great place to come for sensible discussion on all subjects with virtually no arguing or insult tossing, Sadly this is no longer so.

yoda, on 19 January 2012 - 22:25 PM, said:I thought tossing was a Scotish fetish,

Ah that's slightly different...tossing the caber is not exactly the same thing as everyone constantly arguing the toss all the time. This MB used to be a great place to come for sensible discussion on all subjects with virtually no arguing or insult tossing, Sadly this is no longer so.

aint that the case

maybe everyone is a bit uptight with our resident Scot in the driving seat, oh wait a minute the passenger seat.

:D

:tu: "I can see what you're trying to do here", "I'm confident you have great potential to achieve positive results in the second half of the year","I think that on another day if there was a bit more ink in your pen, one of your answers would have been correct," "I always feel that you're about to go on an unbeaten run (despite failing the last ten vocab. tests)", "If you look at the stats there are only three other pupils in this top set that have got more points than you from a position of failing your first module." "You can measure results in different ways - your points, or your improvements, or the price that you are worth to our dept. (retention rate bonuses? extra hours on staff timetables?). We have a class that is worth more money than it was six months ago." I'm sorry for my silliness, Gumboots. Full sympathy for the mark load. PM me any crackers you come across!

Some classic lines there, Dawn. I may try some of them on my Year 9s but I'm not sure they'd get it. Fortunately all is now done and handed in, so it's a couple of glasses of wine and get on with Sunday's sermon.

Better a tosser than a nation of pole dancers.

langwathby-c0041.jpg

If it's so nice in Scotland why are you here? Good advice for you Majiball would be not to bite the hand that feeds you.

Anyway

Two words before you try to take the p1ss out of us....... The Krankies.

When was that?

Not Lancashire United Theno, it is a bus company

Lancashire Rovers maybe!

It's got to be "Lancashire Red Rose" if we ever do merge.

Think I would prefer Lancashire Tossers.....more accurate description. "Come on you Tossers!!"

Good description of Venkey's.

You mean like spreading unfounded rumors and innuendo about food safety?

May the Salmonella be with you!

If it's so nice in Scotland why are you here? Good advice for you Majiball would be not to bite the hand that feeds you.

Anyway

Two words before you try to take the p1ss out of us....... The Krankies.

Or the Scottish international squad as they are formally known as ;)

Wayne Wild WEC director:

'' All the silent parties in this mess, owners, Walker Trustees, Walker family, past directors, current directors, players, manager and agents all have gained financially from a slice of the pie. The only party who hasn't are the fans and sponsors, and these are the ones who have received the most criticism.''

I think that damning statement says it all concerning this sorry,sorry mess.

Wayne Wild WEC director:

'' All the silent parties in this mess, owners, Walker Trustees, Walker family, past directors, current directors, players, manager and agents all have gained financially from a slice of the pie. The only party who hasn't are the fans and sponsors, and these are the ones who have received the most criticism.''

I think that damning statement says it all concerning this sorry,sorry mess.

WOW - can you please point me to where he said this?

thanks

Interesting article although the article of course omits to mention that if in fact the Rao's are only prepared to commit 3-5m a year that is in fact 3-5m more than the previous owners were prepared to do for a number of years and that is the root source of most of our problems. We're playing catch up after years of non investment in the squad.

Secondly the latest person to leave was not "Commercial Director" Simon Williams but self styled "Head of Marketing" Simon Williams who acquired the role as far as I can see for no other reason than being the former Chairman's son. (Very nice chap indeed though he undoubtedly was.) There's a lot being made of "Boardroom void," but get the football side of things right, and I don't think anyone will be unduly concerned about the composition of the Board.

The regular trips to India need to stop though. Regardless of Kean's abilities or otherwise it's unfair to expect anyone to have to do that.

Here we go again.

When the Walker Trust owned us we were in the top half of the league and were never hassled by the bank. Our current problems are entirely down to the Venkys, Kean and Anderson.

Interesting article although the article of course omits to mention that if in fact the Rao's are only prepared to commit 3-5m a year that is in fact 3-5m more than the previous owners were prepared to do for a number of years and that is the root source of most of our problems. We're playing catch up after years of non investment in the squad.

Secondly the latest person to leave was not "Commercial Director" Simon Williams but self styled "Head of Marketing" Simon Williams who acquired the role as far as I can see for no other reason than being the former Chairman's son. (Very nice chap indeed though he undoubtedly was.) There's a lot being made of "Boardroom void," but get the football side of things right, and I don't think anyone will be unduly concerned about the composition of the Board.

The regular trips to India need to stop though. Regardless of Kean's abilities or otherwise it's unfair to expect anyone to have to do that.

We were a comfortable and stable mid table club a little over a year ago. How on earth are the Trust the 'root cause of most of our problems' (I would agree if by that you meant in selling up to Venky's)

You are so one eyed you are embarrassing yourself.

Archived