BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Business idea

I have been looking at a new business venture and came across the idea of printed Rovers toilet roll.

The idea is a montage of Coco, Mrs De'ath, the chuckle brothers, and Jerome to be printed on to the loo roll. It should be a collectors item as well as one that most fans will rush to the loo to use at every opportunity.

I need to test the market. Please indicate any interest at £1-20p per roll.

I am also thinking on another one with a picture of the aptly named T'urd Moor.

Responses welcome please.

If Pertblue can do me a couple of designs I'll do him a 10p per roll commission.

Great idea PB. I can't see anyone having any problems with this.

I'd definitely be interested at that price.

Would it be possible to add slogans / sound bites underneath the pictures?

E.g.

"We know what we have to do now"

"We're not quite there yet (Champions League)"

"I'll be a while, I've 500 letters to read"

"This one's for poor Myles"

"This is my baby"

The list is probably endless. Anything Kean has ever said is probably suitable.

My only concern though is the constant stench of bullshit.

I have been looking at a new business venture and came across the idea of printed Rovers toilet roll.

The idea is a montage of Coco, Mrs De'ath, the chuckle brothers, and Jerome to be printed on to the loo roll. It should be a collectors item as well as one that most fans will rush to the loo to use at every opportunity.

I need to test the market. Please indicate any interest at £1-20p per roll.

I am also thinking on another one with a picture of the aptly named T'urd Moor.

Responses welcome please.

If Pertblue can do me a couple of designs I'll do him a 10p per roll commission.

What would the legal situation be. Useing a persons image / picture commercially, without their consent etc. You may have to check that out.

Great idea PB. I can't see anyone having any problems with this.

I'd definitely be interested at that price.

Would it be possible to add slogans / sound bites underneath the pictures?

E.g.

"We know what we have to do now"

"We're not quite there yet (Champions League)"

"I'll be a while, I've 500 letters to read"

"This one's for poor Myles"

"This is my baby"

The list is probably endless. Anything Kean has ever said is probably suitable.

My only concern though is the constant stench of bullshit.

'I can see what you are trying to do here'.

Yeah I imagine wiping your arse on that mob very satisfying.

I have found it very therapeutic having a picture of Kean and mrs d on the dart board and pinging darts into their faces when they’ve ###### me off (which has been plenty in past 15 months). The downsides are no matter how many times hit Kean he continues to have that irritating grin on his chops and even glancing over and seeing that bald porcine head can change my mood for the worse.

I feel seeing them in the bog as well would just tip me in to a permanent state of rage.

As long as it's not that Izal stuff. :o

Velvety soft please Preston Blue.

It would have to be the cheap stuff Whittle, anything of quality associated with this lot just wouldn't look right.

Another slogan - "That's definitely in the Top 10".

What would the legal situation be. Useing a persons image / picture commercially, without their consent etc. You may have to check that out.

The media would have field day if someone like coco took it to court,

"Mi lud, the supporters are wiping their arses on my face"

judge

"serves you right for lying to me"

Great thread.

You need a marketing slogan:

# When a number one won't cut it #

# And a number two won't do #

# Over-promote your number three #

# And watch your club go down the loo #

As long as it's not that Izal stuff. :o

Velvety soft please Preston Blue.

I will ask Michael if he will put it in the Ladies and Gents in the Royal Oak. The ladies will be queuing up to have a tinkle on Coco's chops.

I will also see if the LT will take a back page advert. Maybe even Radio Venkys may be interested?

Great thread.

You need a marketing slogan:

# When a number one won't cut it #

# And a number two won't do #

# Over-promote your number three #

# And watch your club go down the loo #

Encore! :lol:

I will ask Michael if he will put it in the Ladies and Gents in the Royal Oak. The ladies will be queuing up to have a tinkle on Coco's chops.

Now that's funny! LOL

This is an excellent idea would be a top idea I also suggested a tin of coco's excuses a few more examples you could add to that list are:

# We feel in Myles Anderson we have a player in the mould of a "Chris Smalling" a late developer.

# In Bruno we feel we have a defender in the mould of "Denis Irwin".

# I would never have attempted that drive if I was drunk my drink was definitely laced.

# Everytime I head out into the village "(Brockhall)" I get nothing but praise about the job I'm doing in the current circumstances with all our injuries.

# We have a lot of injuries in central defence when we can get Ryan Nelsen & Chris Samba results will pick-up that is not an excuse it is a fact.

# We sold Ryan due to the fact he was constantly injured "we hope Spurs medical staff can get him back to what he was" we wish him well then later on Spurs assistant "I can confirm Ryan Nelsen is fit & well he has trained well I can confirm he will play a major part in our next game he is definitely not injured".

Archived