BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean new contract

I don't want Venky's to sack Kean because I don't trust them to employ somebody else. Kean knows the players and has never looked as though the team have not been playing for him. Therefore I don't want him sacked. Calls for his head are in my eyes moronic when considering the clubs future. Dislike for the man is more understandable, though I don't share it.

Morning Mr Logic. How's the Kean fan club doing today? All good?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're not stuck with anything if I'm on ignore.

We have done superb since our return to the Premier League but things change when owners who don't know what they are doing take over. I don't want Venky's to sack Kean because I don't trust them to employ somebody else. Kean knows the players and has never looked as though the team have not been playing for him. Therefore I don't want him sacked. Calls for his head are in my eyes moronic when considering the clubs future. Dislike for the man is more understandable, though I don't share it.

I'm only backing the manger in this context. Of course this isn't the ideal scenario, but I see little reason in making ridiculous claims about where we should be right now whilst harking back to situations before Venky's because at this moment we aren't going to see anything like that now ownership has changed.

Is that so hard to understand?

Before we were a well steered small club.

Now we are a small club.

What a pity (or luck) that you havent witnessed the past 4 games then mate. It is evidently clear the players have not got a clue what to do, there is no heart, no pride, no effort and no basic footballing skill on the pitch. The players are clearly NOT responding in any way shape or form to the management instruction. It is either they are dumb as hell or Kean the clueless clown isnt getting his message across correctly, it would appear that like you, the players have KEAN on ignore.

The man has proven to be a liability, a liar, a clueless clown, an inbred and a person lacking in pride, integrity and stature and you think it a good thing to support him ?

Braddock, you amuse me with your views and you do puit some points across in a constructive manner HOWEVER my mate, you are seriously off the mark, way off the mark with your addled view of Mr Clueless KEAN.

Why do people (like yourself) use this 'Kean has the dressing room' like it's some kind of advantage? I'm tired of saying it, but if the guy still has the players onside and this is the fruit of his labour then I dread to think where we'd be if he lost them!

I'd say the fact they are still listening to him, gives us a distinct disadvantage...

braddock, on 10 April 2012 - 17:45 PM, said:Just how you like it.

You really are deluded, I wont go to Ewood with that bitch as an owner and Kean as manager, after 50 years supporting the club, the stupid lot in Pune have destroyed our club beyond recognition, the supporters will make them suffer financially, have you noticed the season ticket sales?

Isnt it odd, Braddocks back and on the wind up, we had some sensible posts till you came back, I would follow Rovers in any division, I will not give any money whatsoever to people who in my honest opinion are totally corrupt!

This post has been edited by Kelbo: Yesterday, 06:11 PM

braddock returns and I get more emails of someone who says they are Steve Kean

mmmmmmmmmmmmm!

Speculation that it was discussed again yesterday and closer than fans might think. Met up with a friend in pub after game and he was apoplectic with rage after what he'd heard.

Remember what happened when the brothers were last in town for Wigan match ???

i will take a contract out on him, anyone care to donate some money towards it?

Ssshhh

I can see this in the Daily Record "Kean in new death-threat shooting fear".

P.S. I'm in.

Archived