BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean new contract

The official wensite is stating that Coco has signed a new contract to mid 2013.

I feel ill, I feel sick. Are they trying to kill all interest in ST sales? Do they care one inch about the fans? Are they trying to kill our club? Answers on a chicken drumstick please.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The official wensite is stating that Coco has signed a new contract to mid 2013.

I feel ill, I feel sick. Are they trying to kill all interest in ST sales? Do they care one inch about the fans? Are they trying to kill our club? Answers on a chicken drumstick please.

No they don't care. Its the end of a long love affair for me. Its clear that Kean is not hired to manage success. He is hired for another reason.

Shove it.

Heard speculation this weekend that discussions already ongoing with Coco about contract extension.

Mischief making, wind-up merchants, or sadly correct, I don't know, but heard it twice now.

To clarify - the speculation that I refer to is a contract extension beyond 2013 and would give Kean at least two more seasons after this season ends.

It just takes them 4 months to admit it. Makes you wonder why theyre embarrassed lol.

Venkys End Of Season Statement - 14 May 2012

Venky's would like to congratulate Mr Kean and his team on gaining the lions of Blackburn to the Championship Leagues. Baliji has played this league many time on PES 2012 and cannot believe how quickly Mr Kean has achieved this goal, we look forward to seeing the likes of Lionman Messy at the Venky's Area (formerly known as Ewood Park).

Mr Kean has assured me that fan's favourite Junior Hoilett is willing to stay as long as we give Mr Kean a new long term contract which we are pleased to announce we've done. Mr Kean will now be your manager until 2020 and we've decided to pay him twice as much in recognition for all his achievements but don't worry this will not affect the club's finances as it'll simply come out of the transfer budget. We're sure Junior will now sign up in the next few weeks (we've been trying to ring him but his phone is always off).

We can also announce that Martin Olsson has changed his name to Marcus and that we haven't sold him and bought his slightly less skilful twin brother in the hope you wouldn't notice or anything.

Bye for now, your loving owners Venky's

Been on holiday until the United match, then I've had the girlfriend stopping at mine till last night so not had much access to the forum, and not had much interest in gaining any given the results. Hoping for a point tonight though.

No point censoring the hysteria. It's what the fans live for.

Absolutely. You'd think we'd be sold down the river and been in the bottom three all season or something. Nothing to see here. All is well.

Now then Brads, this girlfriend, is there anything we can do to get her to come back?

But the link was from January 2011. I only posted it because someone believed Kean's contract expired in the summer 2012. Mercerman posted some newspaper links which said they believed his contract ran till 2013 and i just followed that with the offical websites news story.

Pointless people getting hysterical over nothing.

Archived