BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Manager for next season in Championship

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hate to say it but Colin Hendry's said nice things about Kean lately. He doesn't want in on 'the masterplan', does he?

He just came out with the standard 'he handles himself with dignity'.

Means bugger all I've heard it that often. There is no sport like football in which so many 'experts' say so little of any note.

Kean is to be here as long as the idiots in Pune are, End of.

:rover: i 2nd that,would love to see KIETH HILL here,picked him up in a taxi on bolton road after 1 match,then drunk pint 4 pint till 2am in cell aviv market street,legend at 18 :unsure::brfc:

:rover: i 2nd that,would love to see KIETH HILL here,picked him up in a taxi on bolton road after 1 match,then drunk pint 4 pint till 2am in cell aviv market street,legend at 18 :unsure::brfc:

Keith Hill is too qualified Waggy behave :(

• 2 weeks later...

I reckon he will be sack!

Think Vinny Rao, Paul Hunt and Simon Hunt will push for him to get the boot!

plus Venkys shareholders aren't going to be happy with all the negative story about Venkys. hopefully this will push her to either sell the club or sack kean and appoint a proper manager

plus Venkys shareholders aren't going to be happy with all the negative story about Venkys. hopefully this will push her to either sell the club or sack kean and appoint a proper manager

If they were concerned about their image they and Kean would have left over a year ago. Because right now they stand as the biggest failure of a company to ever buy a football club. No one in India probably cares, they'll still keep buying their chicken regardless of football results. We were some little experiment to see if they could get extra marketing, the plan failed, and now we're just their side project they couldn't give a toss about.

If Jack Walker could see this....my God...

• Backroom

You're too naive Chaddy. We aren't a normal club where the manager's fate is decided by results. There's something much more sinister involved and I wouldn't expect Kean to go anywhere any time soon. There's still money to be made out of the club yet and certain parasitical elements will not stop sucking the blood out of the club's corpse until it is well and truly bled dry.

You're too naive Chaddy. We aren't a normal club where the manager's fate is decided by results. There's something much more sinister involved and I wouldn't expect Kean to go anywhere any time soon. There's still money to be made out of the club yet and certain parasitical elements will not stop sucking the blood out of the club's corpse until it is well and truly bled dry.

I'm NOT NAIVE!!!

I just think we will new owners and a new manager!!!

I will always support my team and NOT BE FORCE away by venkys and kean!!! will be here long time after kean and venkys have left brfc!!!

I'm NOT NAIVE!!!

I just think we will new owners and a new manager!!!

I will always support my team and NOT BE FORCE away by venkys and kean!!! will be here long time after kean and venkys have left brfc!!!

I think you are a tad naive since your riposte to DE4life's valid point is more superfan platitudes.

I dont see Venkys sacking Kean. They dont know how to run a club annd dont have the balls to sack him and dont realise it is the right thing to do, and there is nobody with the power and know-how to make the right decisions, we have all known this for a long time. I think Abbey was the first on here to say just as much a long long time ago (or so it seems now)

Sadly, the family that fail are going nowhere and that means Kean will still be here next season. The Indians will continue to bleed the club dry and Kean will continue to do their bidding. We will do well to stay in the Championship next season unless things change. Even if they get rid of Kean what manager worth his salt will come and work for these idiots?

if you guys read MG.Road's post previously, he said that Venky's would have sack Kean if all the cost was only the compensation but to hire a new manager with a whole new back room team was too costly for them thats y Kean is still in the job. I don't think he has any 'dirt' on them. I think Venky's are just too cheap to fire him and now its too late to change.

I will get tossed for this post BUT:

1) I believe Kean is a good 'coach'! not MANAGER but COACH.

2) I've read in places that he is really good with youngster and bringing them up

for these 2 reasons I actually believe MG.Road when he said that Venky's are going to move Kean to another coaching position with youngsters after this season irrespective of what division we are in.

I will get tossed for this post BUT:

1) I believe Kean is a good 'coach'! not MANAGER but COACH.

2) I've read in places that he is really good with youngster and bringing them up

for these 2 reasons I actually believe MG.Road when he said that Venky's are going to move Kean to another coaching position with youngsters after this season irrespective of what division we are in.

I'd wager you read point 2 from quotes by Kean himself.

As far as I am concerned Kean has burned all his bridges and needs nothing less than a kick up the arse out the door, followed by the Venkys.

I am a bit surprised non-one has come out with it but for me the 3 options I would consider:

1. Alan Curbishley

2. Graeme Souness

3. Gus Poyet/Di Matteo

with Tugay coming in as a No.2 to any of the above names I think if we managed to get either Curbs or Souness we would stand a better chance of coming straight back.

I am a bit surprised non-one has come out with it but for me the 3 options I would consider:

1. Alan Curbishley

2. Graeme Souness

3. Gus Poyet/Di Matteo

with Tugay coming in as a No.2 to any of the above names I think if we managed to get either Curbs or Souness we would stand a better chance of coming straight back.

Maybe 'cos they know those managers wouldn't touch Venky's FC with a bargepole?

Archived