BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Paul Hunt sacked

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've thought all season that it is Kean that lays the law down, can anyone imagine the Chuckle brothers dressing him down? Or Desai after she's spent the day with his missus?

Completely dysfunctional.

Where is the will to win? To strive to be the best they can? Where is the pressure to perform? From the owners, to the manager to the players there is a no blame culture.

I'm afraid it is going to be a rapid decline

That's the point my old man was saying to me today. He doesn't even follow football but he's taken a morbid curiosity in the state of Rovers. There just doesn't appear to be any sort of ambition or pride whatsoever in their 'investment'. Football owners, especially foreign ones, don't usually need much pushing to sack the manager. He's usually the first one out of the door once things go tits up. However, what's happening at Rovers simply does beggar belief. It now seems like the club is simply here to make Steve Kean a living, as everyone except him (the assistant manager, the deputy-CEO, the players) are held accountable for results or if have they the temerity to question his credentials.

I'm 100% confidant that it is just another lie from the scottish ###### Philip. It's a massive Porky!

His lies are now so easy to prove. What can't speak can't lie...... From the same bloody paper too! Note the date.. 29/Jan/12.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2093381/Steve-Kean-survived-plot-sack-Blackburn-Rovers.html

Kinda throws a certain journo from the People into the equation too.. :huh: I'd bet my mortgage that old Nicko was alongside The Fat Controller on Keans fwd list.

Never mind Coco as a nickname ... It should be Billy Liar from now on.

well remembered sir!

I'm 100% confidant that it is just another lie from the scottish ###### Philip. It's a massive Porky!

His lies are now so easy to prove. What can't speak can't lie...... From the same bloody paper too! Note the date.. 29/Jan/12.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2093381/Steve-Kean-survived-plot-sack-Blackburn-Rovers.html

Kinda throws a certain journo from the People into the equation too.. :huh: I'd bet my mortgage that old Nicko was alongside The Fat Controller on Keans fwd list.

Never mind Coco as a nickname ... It should be Billy Liar from now on.

Well done. I remembered it be couldn't find it.

Coco aka Billy Liar, the Venkys and the Media think we are imbeciles and treat us as such.

Paul Hunt must also have known that Kean was aware that the Fat Slag had passed in on to Kean back in December. Things must have been a bit frosty in the corridors of Ewood.

IMO Kean has leaked it now to deflect attention from him and Rovers relegation and hope that the fans and media can somehow blame Paul Hunt for being crap on the pitch etc etc.

Nothing is unbelievable anymore in the feckin madhouse those tw*ts have created.

Anyone like the movie - Kill Bill 1 & 2? just popped into my head. Ermmmmmmmm

The statement made about 'cost saving' has just legally opened them up.

This is going to cost them big time, one way or the other.

Thick as pigsh1t, I think.

• 1 year later...

Wasn't Paul hunt the one who when they sent that infamous letter from the board room about sacking kean added a load of self serving extras like promote me, give me a pay rise without it ever being discussed at board room level.

It may not be him as I lose track of all the comings and goings but if it is him he's lucky to get another job. As I said though may be someone else.

Wasn't Paul hunt the one who when they sent that infamous letter from the board room about sacking kean added a load of self serving extras like promote me, give me a pay rise without it ever being discussed at board room level.

It may not be him as I lose track of all the comings and goings but if it is him he's lucky to get another job. As I said though may be someone else.

I'm not sure if luck has anything to do with it because he did talk some sense that the owners chose to ignore at the cost of relegation and massive squad, financial and support base depletion

Sorry to resurrect this old thread but it appears Paul Hunt has been named new acting Chief Executive at Leeds. Wonder what he learned from his time with us?

http://www.insidermedia.com/insider/yorkshire/94882-key-appointment-leeds-united

He's got the experience of working for idiots and possibly 3rd party owners. Could come in handy at Bellend Road.

• 7 months later...

Alan Myers from Sky is a joke. He is at Brockhall to report on whether or not Hunt has been sacked and he starts rhyming off reason's why Kean isn't to blame for relegation, going on about Bolton game in December, name dropping Kean's mate Fergie and trotting out the same old Kean has shown great dignity claptrap. It's like they are reading it from a script. Seriously.

Is this same fellow ? A kean supporter ? Aye if it is he can go cluck himself if it isn't i apologise

Archived