BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Paul Hunt sacked

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh somebody getting the blame for relegation but not who was the main cause, uhm wonder who leaked the letter somebody or somebody close to him covering up his own shortcoming with an history of blaming somebody else?

Did Venky's really need him anyway?

CEO chould wield teh power at Ewood, he was deputy, what was his role exactly?

I would argue that Kean is de facto CEO.

I guess Hunt won't be replaced, can they get away with that in company law? Shouldn't the company have a CEO?

Nick Harris claiming that hunt was not the source of the leak, therefore of he has been sacked for that venkys will be on the wrong side of a court case.

Is this just a sign that kean will get a contract extension? He really is untouchable as things stand. Hopefully more and more will come out and force the fa into an proper investigation.

Steve Kean will be here for as long as Venky's are.

That is the one definite of this nightmare.

The campaign to oust them needs to intensifty.

Or people need to realise that it's futile and walk away. Come back to the club when it has been sold on. At the moment we're all just wasting our time with these people.

• Backroom

Why sack him now and not when he sent it?

Why sack the man who had a plan that could have avoided him?

Why?

Why?

Why?

It's pointless, I hope people start returning season tickets these lot don't deserve a penny from us

It was the por grammer in that e-mail wot did it. If he culd contsrukt sentances propely he wuld stil be in a job.

Another twist in the tale of sorrow. Meanwhile bullet-proof Steve carries on. What next ?

Archived