BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Paul Hunt sacked

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One thing nobody has really noticed is that Karen Silk is de facto in charge of all the non-football side and is actually not doing too bad a job of it.

Sssh, they'll replace her with Kean too if they realize she's also around.

Wouldn't surprise me if the letter was leaked in some way by that clownshoe Kean, or someone of similar stature to take the focus just a little bit away from themselves.

I wonder who will be speaking for Rovers? Monday night's chicken?

I was wondering that to Phillip.

btw Dont knock it. That chicken gave a great in depth interview on Talksport yesterday afternoon. Made more sense than anything Joan Collins in Pune has ever come out with.

Isnt that the normal press conference that had been scheduled previously?

A media interview was done this morning regarding the leaked letter. Shortly after this, the news of his dismissal began to break. I contacted them to warn them before they aired it, her response was "we have just been made aware and have been invited to a press conference at 1.30 this afternoon"

Two things.

Kean is obviously rooted in the club more than just a manager as it doesn't make sense otherwise - unless he's on a ludicrous contract that the Rao's can't compensate him for.

To anyone out there who has any sympathy for Steve Kean, then this should surely show you what influence he has at the club. My opinion is that he's not just the manager. His protection from the owners, whilst doing a terrible job, has been unprecedented.

• Backroom

Now that is going to be fun.

I wonder who will be speaking for Rovers? Monday night's chicken?

The power trippers no doubt

The Lancashire Telegraph understands several of Rovers’ directors and Venky’s advisers believe Kean should be axed but club matriarch Mrs Desai is yet to be convinced. Today

Oh my God!

Another night of the long knives. I compared the management and owners to Nazi's last week. I have seen nothing since to do anything other than confirm it. I doo hope it will end similarly soon with a number of smouldering bodies in a rolled up carpet.

A media interview was done this morning regarding the leaked letter. Shortly after this, the news of his dismissal began to break. I contacted them to warn them before they aired it, her response was "we have just been made aware and have been invited to a press conference at 1.30 this afternoon"

Yep.

Cue Steve "Director of Football" Clueless (now with armed guards)with a vision of "what we're trying to achieve".

Talk about the night of the long knives...

that story was briefed by agnew himself.

If that useless sod gets the CEO's job then god help us all, he couldn't even organised the mascots properly in his last role ;)

Press conference has been called for 1.30pm

One thing nobody has really noticed is that Karen Silk is de facto in charge of all the non-football side and is actually not doing too bad a job of it.

Will she get the top job?

So Steve Kean, the worst manager in our history, takes the club down and they sack the deputy CEO over a letter he sent in December.

You know what Venky's, that aside, there was something you missed here that needed to be addressed before sacking anyone.

AN APOLOGY TO THE FANS FOR DESTROYING OUR CLUB INSIDE AND OUT!

Incredible! These pr!cks take things to a different level every time they're mentioned. PH tries warning them that their £23m 'baby' (remember that quote!?!?!) is going down the swanny faster than a vindaloo on a sunday morning, not only that, gives them a 10 point action plan as to how to sort it, is ignored, and then gets fired because we found out about it!

Does their ignorance and stupidity know no bounds?!

Anderkean must be so balls deep in this it's untrue. This club is corrupt to the core (note I no longer say OUR club, it ceased being that 18mths ago!).

Bellendinho has GOT to be involved deeper in the club, it's the only excuse!

My anger is growing day by day and there's nothing I can see around the corner to ease it.

Just been described on SSN as 'a club in termoil' - no sh!t!

Venkean OUT!!!

Update - Bellendinho doing his presser at 1.30! Stand by for the biggest lorry load of BS yet!

If that useless sod gets the CEO's job then god help us all, he couldn't even organised the mascots properly in his last role ;)

from what I understand, you dont have to worry on that one gav.

The letter leaked back in December/ January – so who leaked it then?

1 - Someone mentioned in the letter?

2 - Someone who was being ignored?

3 - Someone who had been stabbed in the back?

4 - Someone else?

Archived