BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Paul Hunt sacked

If you are suggesting we are in for some kind of future points deduction/demotion due to gambling, I will literally kick somebody in the face.

Could you start with Kean please?

What else can it possibly be? They've just lost the club a small fortune through relegation which was avoidable had they made a relatively straight forward, common sense decision and sacked the manager. But that never looked a possibility. Why? What's in it for Venky's? They don't even go to the games, they don't even speak to anyone. They don't even try and pretend they give a damn. They are completely unaccountable. I've said it for months, why do we presume they actually care? They clearly don't. So where do they get their kicks in all this? What could it possibly be??

No fans, no players, no money. Just Venky's and Kean bringing in the parachute payments, "paying" Agents, selling what's left of the squad, ETC.

Blow it wide open. Take them to the cleaners. Please. If it can be proven, do it now. Bring them down and the club with it. Demote us to Division 2 for all I care (a possibility if what is being mooted above is what I think it is). Just get this scum out of our club before it ceases to exist.

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel like smacking his face!

Yup. I can feel rage building up, but I have all season, and have managed to suppress it.

It's wrong that someone will actually get hold of him one day, but a lot of people won't feel sorry for him when it happens.

Just a thought here, but if as rightly pointed out by numerous journalists that P.Hunt didn't release this letter, then why have Venky's only sacked him now? Is it an indicator of the power that Steve Kean has on the Venky's because as soon as it's released and Kean finds out he's immediately sacked.

If it was the case of Venky's not liking his ideas then surely he would have been sacked straight away? Why now?!

Smacks of corruption to the highest order to me. Kean clearly has a hold on Venkys!

Not able to stomach seeing the smug illegitimate in his press conferences but some of his quotes (obtained from F365) are incredible!

The Scot said: "It is very simple. The owners are here for the long term, I am here for the long term.

"We are now taking one step backwards to push forward. I am confident we can get there.

"We have the basis of a good young side, we just have to add more experience.

"I said a number of weeks ago, it is a changing time for the club.

"We have got new owners and I still think I am new into the job.

"Moving forward, I think it is going to be an exciting time for the club.

"We have taken a massive step back but we have to make sure we get back at the first time of asking.

"The owners are not going anywhere, I'm not going anywhere."

When asked if Venky's are the right owners for the club, Kean said: "100%."

The fact he makes a point of reiterating he's not going anywhere and is here for the long haul is ###### terrifying as it just seems to reaffirm the fact he's bulletproof!

He has also still failed to apologise to the fans and was even asked about this it seems but came out with the following absolute bullshit!

When asked if fans deserved an apology for Rovers' sorry season, he said: "You would have to ask each individual fan.

"When I met the fans in and around this village [brockhall, location of Rovers' training base], all they do is say we are with you and we support you.

"I don't get anybody coming up to me and saying they deserve an apology."

These latest comments just make him look more mentally ill and deluded, yet still the press print them without ridiculing the ####!

Just a thought here, but if as rightly pointed out by numerous journalists that P.Hunt didn't release this letter, then why have Venky's only sacked him now? Is it an indicator of the power that Steve Kean has on the Venky's because as soon as it's released and Kean finds out he's immediately sacked.

If it was the case of Venky's not liking his ideas then surely he would have been sacked straight away? Why now?!

Smacks of corruption to the highest order to me. Kean clearly has a hold on Venkys!

THIS is why:

http://lockerz.com/s/207677290

"I don't get anybody coming up to me and saying they deserve an apology."

Where is he now? I'll ask him. No problem in doing so.

• Backroom

Northern Rover ‏ @Northern_Rover

Emergency Board Meeting taking place.Bet they're not discussing the weather.Possible that other directors might walk in light of PH sacking?

Yep.

Cue Steve "Director of Football" Clueless (now with armed guards)with a vision of "what we're trying to achieve".

Talk about the night of the long knives...

As if Goebbels- sorry, Agnew, will allow that.

It appears my Venkey / nazi comparison is finding favour. ;)

Agnew Footiball PR will make sure the wrong questions aren't asked.

There is a hooley blowing at the moment and we need to whip it up more! rem Agnew is (Please don't use that word again) all.... he's just a PR guy. He's ceratinly not King Canute. The press will not care a fig if they are banned from future press conferences cos no one cares much about Championship clubs one way or another.

Northern Rover ‏ @Northern_Rover

Emergency Board Meeting taking place.Bet they're not discussing the weather.Possible that other directors might walk in light of PH sacking?

Its strange in way but if they do all go it will help to get rid of Venkys and Kean as it will start the meltdown. Whatever happens Venkys bankers will be watching with interest. So fingers crossed and they do resign.

Imagine what Barclays would have been doing today if they had still been our bankers

But who is there left to attend? Karen, a couple of cleaners, Simon & security - even if they resigned, so what, Kean and the dark lords are still left and it is they that weald the power.

If the remaining directors resigned tonight it would matter.

Seems like things are really kicking off now. Glad people are now beginning to stand up against the crooks that own us.

It's painful to read this stuff but if it forces Venky's out then let's have more of it. Hope the whole board resign and spill the beans.

Ok so we know Kean (and Agnew) won't comment on the Hunt letter.

So I ask, WHO at the club is now going to speak to fans about it?

In previous occasions it was Hunt who made a statement.

The club is a complete rudderless ship, with Kean at the wheel doing whatever he pleases.

The man who could really rock the boat, and he now has nothing to lose as we are no longer a PL club, is Burnley Bob (Coar).

Whether he has the b@lls or the inclination is another matter as his friends at FA / PL might ask why he didn't come forward earlier.

IMO, he does have capability of showing a nasty / ruthless streak. We shall see.

The bit I don't understand in all this is; why did Mrs Desai forward Paul Hunts email/letter to Steve Kean?

Is Kean more important than Desai? or are they just very close friends? It doesn't make sense.

The bit I don't understand in all this is; why did Mrs Desai forward Paul Hunts email/letter to Steve Kean?

Is Kean more important than Desai? or are they just very close friends? It doesn't make sense.

Love triangle - Fat Slag, Coco and Mrs Coco

Love triangle - Fat Slag, Coco and Mrs Coco

It's now essential that all in the club who are anti Venky's/Kean make a stand. The board must do something and my biggest hope would be that the players strike and release a statement detailing what has gone on this season. I would happily see the Chelsea game abandoned if it left Kean exposed for the scum he is.

kthnxbai is so sloppy-ass :)

Not sure what it means but if you are correct then I might have gone home with her years ago. If not then it must have been her Mum. ;)

This press conference was already arranged yesterday afternoon and I believe is the normal Thursday pre-match press conference. Overheard arrangements for it when at Brockhall yesterday for the Reserve game.

'arrangements'? Or do you mean rehearsal?

Archived