BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Paul Hunt sacked

Anyone who dissents against the regime is fired, and the players are brainwashed to talk about how great of a manager Kean is...or else.

i don't know, goodwillie and his agent seemed pretty adamant he should be sacked when i met them last night :rover: :rover: :rover:

he was also adamant he'd be here next season. not sure if that's a good thing, ha.

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Totally given up now! My last hope that relegation would see the end of kean but he's proved he's more bullet proof than ever. Seriously considering supporting a new team. Absolutely heartbroken

Flowers and Jasmin Jonnolad, Flowers and Jasmin. Just maybe some cyanide for later on if things get tough and we're lucky! Perhaps we've been lucky for the last 20 years though and just never realised how lucky.

Yakubu's already being touted I'm afraid, he's only on a pay per play as far as I know.

yak's got more than one agent btw (one's an old mate) and yes, he's off asap.

Incidentally, Nixon's Green to Malaga tale (via Allardyce) = Robinson to WHam.

Another night of the long knives. I compared the management and owners to Nazi's last week. I have seen nothing since to do anything other than confirm it. I doo hope it will end similarly soon with a number of smouldering bodies in a rolled up carpet.

Let's peel that orange a bit more, Gord.

TBH, I'm taking a perverse interest into the study of what happens when a manager cannot be sacked. The psychology of a dictatorship.

I've been researching several "informant reports" of infamous ditatorships.

Herr Keano's dicktatorship fits the bill remarkably.

High scores of paranoia (employs a bodyguard), antisocial (shuns any fan representation), narcissistic (egotistical to the extreme) and sadistic (you can bet he enjoys torturing the fans) behaviours.

Fascinating.

I'm absolutely devastated that this has happened to Paul. He's probably our last line of official communication to the club. This is very unfair on him, professionally and personally (the ramifications of possible future employment after being tainted by being a "leak" could be damning, even though WE know he didn't leak it) and I hope he not only lifts the lid on the can of worms, but also takes this to court for unfair dismissal.

The owners are once again showing that they are not capable of running a business, never mind a football club.

For anyone who didn't see it, here's the press conference if you can stomach it...

http://link.brightcove.com/services/player/bcpid761333525001?bckey=AQ~~,AAAAAAnV5Z0~,xyoxShbYDLGSh2yu4XruBQh1N8XmHpc9&bctid=1630084552001

It doesn't show the bit at the start where he sits at his solitary table with a smug smile on his face. Who starts a press conference after relegation like that? As I just said to someone else, I bet he's a hoot at funerals.

i don't know, goodwillie and his agent seemed pretty adamant he should be sacked when i met them last night :rover: :rover: :rover:

he was also adamant he'd be here next season. not sure if that's a good thing, ha.

I think he'll score plenty in the Championship. I don't think he's a particularly great player, but the way we played this season, and the way he was used (Either as the lone striker with no support, or on the wing) really didn't get the best out of him. He can be better than what he saw. Shouldn't be our #1 striker, but I don't mind if he stays.

I feel like smacking his face!

For anyone who didn't see it, here's the press conference if you can stomach it...

http://link.brightcove.com/services/player/bcpid761333525001?bckey=AQ~~,AAAAAAnV5Z0~,xyoxShbYDLGSh2yu4XruBQh1N8XmHpc9&bctid=1630084552001

It doesn't show the bit at the start where he sits at his solitary table with a smug smile on his face. Who starts a press conference after relegation like that? As I just said to someone else, I bet he's a hoot at funerals.

Guest TheArtistFormallyKnownAsJB

You BET it is!! ;)

If you are suggesting we are in for some kind of future points deduction/demotion due to gambling, I will literally kick somebody in the face.

http://link.brightco...d=1630084552001

Kean you illegitimate, I dare you to attend the Bamber Bridge funeral

Archived