BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Paul Hunt sacked

In the bubble which our owners clearly exist back in India, it makes perfect sense. They are completely clueless.

Oddly enough I've just been defending Paul Hunt on the Lancs Evening Telegraph site, where people were saying he was the same as the rest. He clearly wasn't.

Let's be honest, it looks like Venky's were sold up the garden path by someone. Therefore who is the main reason we are in this mess? Who got Sam Alardyce sacked? Who got John Williams sacked? Who got Steve Kean appointed? Who got their unplayable son on the wage bill? Who is still undoubtedly pulling the strings? Who probably encouraged the sacking of Paul Hunt?

Since the club's inception in 1875, no-one has damaged the club more than that one person - not even close. For him, as a lifelong Arsenal fan, the well being of Blackburn Rovers probably came a very sorry second to having the chance to play the big I am at a Premier League football club. Unfortunately this selfish behaviour has left the club in arguably the sorriest position in it's history - certainly amongst it's fans.

Very good points.

Is he still involved and therefore not telling the truth when he claims to have left at the end of January 2011?

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The FA have to investigate why a once football coach, and now premier league 'manager', weilds more power than any other individual at Ewood. I believe there has been some very dodgy transfer dealings. Nick Harris hinted at this on his twitter account on Monday night regarding the Formica deal.

Kean won't get sacked. The question has to be why. He knows too much IMO

You would think the press would start asking Scudamore to explain how these are fit owners. They have tarnished the Premier League (again)and at least a dozen FA regulations appear to have been and are being broken that I can think of. Football might as well be in the wild west.

In the bubble which our owners clearly exist back in India, it makes perfect sense. They are completely clueless.

Oddly enough I've just been defending Paul Hunt on the Lancs Evening Telegraph site, where people were saying he was the same as the rest. He clearly wasn't.

Let's be honest, it looks like Venky's were sold up the garden path by someone. Therefore who is the main reason we are in this mess? Who got Sam Alardyce sacked? Who got John Williams sacked? Who got Steve Kean appointed? Who got their unplayable son on the wage bill? Who is still undoubtedly pulling the strings? Who probably encouraged the sacking of Paul Hunt?

Since the club's inception in 1875, no-one has damaged the club more than that one person - not even close. For him, as a lifelong Arsenal fan, the well being of Blackburn Rovers probably came a very sorry second to having the chance to play the big I am at a Premier League football club. Unfortunately this selfish behaviour has left the club in arguably the sorriest position in it's history - certainly amongst it's fans.

Lets be clear hey.............J E R O M E A N D E R S O N...http://www.semplc.com/contact

Blimey.. what the betting he asked Mrs D to sack Kean now we are relegated.. I could imagine the lunatic of a woman "I hired stevie but not you.. as such it is your fault we got relegated, your fired".

Then that's it. There are surely no doubts now that the manager next season will be Kean.

There is one bloody big doubt ET! Will BRFC still exist? I'd say there are currently two chances... Slim and Fat!

You would think the press would start asking Scudamore to explain how these are fit owners. They have tarnished the Premier League (again)and at least a dozen FA regulations appear to have been and are being broken that I can think of. Football might as well be in the wild west.

Nobody cares.

Read Marin 'top journo' Samuel's column this morning, pretty much saying Pompey, Leeds, Rovers, s*** happens, deal with it.

This is really bad news, it indicates the defiance of Venky's. It looks as if Kean & Venky's are going to rip this club apart.

What the hell are we supposed to do now? Can't take much more of this ######, its never ending!

Something is seriously wrong at Ewood. I've never believed that Venky's were in innocent ignorance, noone invests 23 million quid without a clear mission and investigating what they are investing in.

That Kean is still here whilst almost everyone has moved on tells me something very sinister is going on here. We are Fooked.

I honestly can't see how they can ever think this is going to pan out positively with Steve Kean still in charge.

Do they honestly think he can still turn the fans around now, after all that has happened; after being appointed by his mate, after buying rubbish, after getting us relegated? How long is their plan for this turnaround - 5 years, 10 years, 20 years? Even after 30 years, the hatred now felt by the vast majority of fans will never have subsided. Surely they must realise that. It simply isn't possible for the fans to get behind Steve Kean now. Not ever.

Steve Kean must be in some kind of warped existence to not realise this. He has about as much pride as a paedophile continuing when he has done what he has to us.

Thank you Paul for the efforts whilst here. Can't have been easy to put your neck on the line with that letter.

Correct. The good thing for him and his career is that he's now been disassociated from the madness.

confirms the letter is genuine then. [for those that doubt there's anything wrong at Ewood]. :lol:

Cue Rev Blue, Topman and Hughesy saying that the sacking is a hoax. :rolleyes:

My guess is that Paul Hunt will not be replaced and that Steve Kean will become the new Simon Hunt...

I stress "guess". That is not an ITK comment.

Would not suprise me mate... in fact given events so far I would not be suprised if Mrs D actually turns out to be a genetic experiment crossing chicken DNA with human DNA...

What makes me laugh is venkys are usually so slow to react to anything . Fan protests, journalism articles, investigation etc they either ignor completely are respond when it's too late. But when something comes out that undermines Steve kean they instantly respond by firing Paul hunt. Steve kean really is bullet proof

IMO, Kean must have one almighty ace up his sleeve to have so much influence and power, and I have my suspicions.

I fear for the very future survival of the club because, IMO, when things come to pass, and they surely will if something is seriously amiss, the whole thing could come tumbling down like a pack of cards.

Nobody cares.

Read Marin 'top journo' Samuel's column this morning, pretty much saying Pompey, Leeds, Rovers, s*** happens, deal with it.

Ugh - All on the gravy train. I suspect though this will come to an end in a shedload of legislation soon. I believe the single page letter sent by the FA, late, to the commons select committee on football was badly received by the minister of sport and we can only hope football is taken out of the hands of the wide boys and consters who run it like the banks were. They really should be worried but are too dim to see it coming.

It's petulance, pure and simple.

It's not done for the good of the club, it's done for her pride. She has to be seen to be in control (even as we descend into chaos).

It's like the final days of the Reich.

Paul Hunt is Desai's Fegelein.

FEGELEIN! BRING ME FEGELEIN!

And there was me thinking her upper lip hair was the only similarity.

Archived