BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean video

At least the club is saying Kean is a liar who is not to be believed.

The only people possibly unaware of that would be his mum and his wife.............. Oh and his bloody dog! ^_^

btw have any media/press sources published anything about this? I would have thought Allardyces lawyers would want to spread this about as much as possible and I do seem to rem it appearing elsewhere.

• Replies 632
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have my doubts that Agnew wrote this or had anything to do with it. It reads like someone from Pune or Shebby has managed to get this on the website without anyone with an inkling of PR knowledge being able to review it.

No wonder the article has been hidden away from teh front page, I wonder who made that happen?

Exactly, it's unprofessionally written. Just awful. If that was someone's English homework, they'd get a D- from me and a 2 for effort.

How about this then..........

"During the summer of 2011, Mr Steve Kean, a notorious drunk, a proven liar and braggart to boot, was unfortunately and under flawed and heavily agenda'd advice employed as this Club’s manager and accompanied the players of Blackburn Rovers on a pre-season tour of the Far East.
Whilst in Hong Kong, Mr Kean was in a bar so @#/? up that he failed to even notice that he was being filmed at close quarters on a mobile phone and falsely alleged that Sam Allardyce, our previous manager, was sacked by us because he was a crook.
This is completely false and we apologise to Mr Allardyce for the embarrassment and distress caused to him by the little bald Kean. Not only that but considering the effect employing him had on our previously successful business we urge any other party considering employing or even associating with this individual in the future to proceed with extreme caution. This man has been so injurious to our business that we now class him as an 'undesirable' to be avoided at all costs."
Does that read any better Bryan?

"During the summer of 2011, Mr Steve Kean, a notorious drunk, a proven liar and braggart to boot, was unfortunately and under flawed and heavily agenda'd advice employed as this Club’s manager and accompanied the players of Blackburn Rovers on a pre-season tour of the Far East.
Whilst in Hong Kong, Mr Kean was in a bar so @#/? up that he failed to even notice that he was being filmed at close quarters on a mobile phone and falsely alleged that Sam Allardyce, our previous manager, was sacked by us because he was a crook.
This is completely false and we apologise to Mr Allardyce for the embarrassment and distress caused to him by the little bald Kean. Not only that but considering the effect employing him had on our previously successful business we urge any other party considering employing or even associating with this individual in the future to proceed with extreme caution. This man has been so injurious to our business that we now class him as an 'undesirable' to be avoided at all costs."

Very good Gordon :lol:

It doesn't rhyme, but other than that, a massive improvement.

A B+ if not an A-.

I have my doubts that Agnew wrote this or had anything to do with it. It reads like someone from Pune or Shebby has managed to get this on the website without anyone with an inkling of PR knowledge being able to review it.

No wonder the article has been hidden away from teh front page, I wonder who made that happen?

The statement is very amateurish. As if you write "crook" in it. It does read like it was written by a person who's first language is not English.

so rovers apologise but when wil kean do the deed? when the cows come home?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/20944444

"Kean's representatives SEM Group said a settlement had now been reached, but the terms were confidential. SEM added that Kean would also be making a public statement on the matter."

IT'S THEM ROVERS FANS..THEY MADE ME DO IT!!

:lol:

We'll them Rovers fans that filmed the keaning idiot deserve a pat on the back. I'd buy that man a drink for putting that Kean through this embarrassing, costly saga, good effort chaps.

Archived