BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean video

• Replies 632
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's been shown numerous times on a Norwegian football/humour show called FC Football. He's been dubbed "The Diouf Man", because he always breaks into absurd Diouf songs when interviewed (Diouf is his favourite ever Rovers player, which speaks volumes about this man). He's also openly supported Kean, so chances are that he's related to Steve himself or even Agnew

Not represented by Northern Sky is he?

Has the big Sam outburst been pretty much swept under the carpet now then??

It does seem to have gone quiet doesn't it.

I think it’ll be interesting to see how this one pans out.

Allardyce stopped talking to the BBC for a period of time after the allegations brought up about him and his son, but never actually took them on in the end, which for me speaks volumes. Kean would need to prove his allegation if he was to defend the case, but would Allardyce want to risk asking another a member of the ‘football closed shop brigade’ to put up or shut up? I’m not sure he would, be interesting to watch this unfold.

It does seem to have gone quiet doesn't it.

It probably explains why Kean's keeping a low profile.

More chance it's because of that than these wild fantasies that he's getting sacked.

• 2 weeks later...

Any purchased season tickets now are a support of Kean, Venky's, Agnew and Anderson imo.

A hostile Ewood has failed, an empty Ewood is the last hope.

And I can't be arsed going to Ewood to cheer a team led by a ###### of a man and scumbags on the board. It will grate to see us win with that smug barstool on the touchline giving it the big one.

Farcical, I almost hate my own football club nowadays. This isn't Blackburn Rovers anymore, not until the disease is eradicated from our club.

Heartbreaking.

• 6 months later...

If £200,000, then Rovers and Kean have got off lightly.

Wonder if Kean has paid his share out of his reputed £1.2million settlement - IMO, doubtful !

I think Venky's might just be rueing the day they bought us.

Couldnt have happened to a nicer fella, I wonder if goals on sunday will ask him about it?

He's not on anymore! But you're right, there would have been no mention of it. Dignified man and all that....

Thar report says "Kean AND Rovers accepted liability."Does this mean the £200K is being paid by Rovers?

Wouldn't be surprised , would you want him in court under oath (yes I know it didn't stop him previously spinning the truth) answering questions about what's gone on prior the Sam sacking and since? perhaps the .2 of the reported 1.2 million pay off he got was with this in mind

So yet another reason for saying Kean is a liar.

If we ever needed one philipl, God I hate that man.

Thar report says "Kean AND Rovers accepted liability."Does this mean the £200K is being paid by Rovers?

The club probably paid it, which is bleedin annoying in the extreme, but they're both idiots, kean and venkys so sod em!

Take your pick cos they all apply........ "Don't get mad...... get even" / "Revenge is a dish best served cold" / "Fools and their money are soon parted".

I'd love to hear the thoughts of Mrs D and the Dangerous Brothers on how nice Mr and Mrs Kean are now! Big Sam must be like the cat that got the cream! No doubt he'll be taking the p1ss out of the lot of em and especially the Fat Controller every time their paths cross. :lol:

Just as an aside how come the lunes from Pune allegedly settled up with Kean recently? This latest news would surely have been very damaging to Kean and very helpful to their cause if it had gone to tribunal wouildn't it? I just don't get any of their decisions.

Fools and heir money are soon parted.

I'd love to hear the thoughts of Mrs D and the Dangerous Brothers on how nice Mr and Mrs Kean are now! :lol:

Just as an aside how come the lunes from Pune allegedly settled up with Kean recently? This latest news would surely have been very damaging to Kean and very helpful to their cause if it had gone to tribunal wouildn't it? I just don't get any of their decisions.

First of all - "Dangerous Brothers" :lol:

Secondly, perhaps Kean has something on them. Or perhaps they really are dumb @#/? of the highest dumbest order.

Archived